Upcoming PotC 2 Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JackSparrowLuvr
OMG u guys i know u probably already know this but they are making a pirates of the caribbean 2!!! It's due out in theatres next year!!!!
I'm really excited. The cast is going to be johnny depp, keira knightley, and orlando bloom but those are all the characters i know of so far. i was just wondering what everybodies opinions were on this??? eek! big grin Happy Dance love

booniae
As long as Johnny Depp's gonna be in it, I'M THRILLED!!! big grin

Boo bunny

cr33pycat
I can't wait! I only saw one site talking about this, saying johnny depp would love to be in the sequel, but where did you find out on this and it coming out next year? big grin I love POTC.. I'm trying to find the script!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_4599.gif

Kes
It talks about the sequel here:
http://www.killermovies.com/search/index.php?searcharticles=1&query=Pirates+of+the+carabbeans

Skittles19
dude, jack sparrow is my freakin hero!

le_sainte
awsome movie, captain jack sparrow was beyond cool. johnny depp did an brilliant job!!

captain's fancy
How can anyone vote for Miss Swann, I mean, please, be a little objective on her acting skills and role.

Bigginz_PIC
I heard that they are going to be making as many Pirates of the Carribean movies as they possibly can. But due to Orlando Bloom's busy schedule and if he is in all the future movies their won't be as many as they wished. Because right now he has like 3 movie back to back and that is why the next Pirates movie isn't coming out till next year. He has the last Lord of the Rings movie and this one movie that I think Justin Timberlake is going to be in. I heard that he might play a gay guy but hey that is just up Justin's alley. eek!

billyboyd4ever
yea but orlando doesnt have to do any work on LOTR: ROTK cuz it was finished like 2 1/2 to 3 years ago (except for special effects)...didnt you kno that??

anyway i cant wait til POTC2!! the ist one rocked and the second one will be great too! they should make a whole forum for POTC

KidRock
Ummm I dont know how Orlando Bloom wll be able to make PotC 2 I think hes going to be busy with Troy ( Greek mythology movie ) I highly doubt it will be out next year.

silver_tears
omg omg omg omg omg enough said !!!! lovelove i loved the pirates movie and omg omg omg omg so freakin hot!!!!!! i loved that movie it was wicked and great johnny depp was excellent and orlando bloom was too im very happy they will continue i love this movie and ive seen it like 5 times and im gonna see it like another 5 times yay!!! pirates rock!!! happy

LeFaye
Tell me all the info you know! please!

cogger15
oh god we hope so! the first one is so good. i think we should write to the driector and tell him how much his movie ruled! and that he should definatley make another one, so that we can see johnny and orlando as pirates again, coz their so great! smile

Kes
Some news:
http://www.killermovies.com/p/piratesofthecaribbean2/articles/3275.html

cogger15
woohoooooooooooooooo it will be sooooooooooo good. two movies with johnny depp and orlando in, lookin hott as pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aLiceXwndrLnd
im pretty sure a sequel is being worked on, but i highly doubt itll be out next year, and if they were smart they wouldnt release it next smmer cuz the new harry potter movie is coming out. but god am i stoked, johnny was the epitomy of sexiness in that, i think thats the first time ive said orlando bloom wasnt the hottest guy on screen, but damn he was a close second. o maaaaan, you think itll be about will turners father? cuz technically he could still be alive...

Neo_Version 7
I'll be in it just so I can ****in look at Keira Knightley. She's the sexiest ***** I've ever seen.

Kes
Careful with the spoilers.
Harry Potter movies come out closer to Christmas (sp). Dont they?! Well back to POTC 2.

cogger15
no the next harry potter movie is coming out next summer, i think in june!

Kes
Interesting. Thou I dont know whyblink lol

cogger15
lol yeah i dunno why either, i think its because filming started late, so therefor its going to be released late. or maybe its becuase of the competition with lord of the rings, because in the past they have both come out at about the same time

lukeyduckey
This has made my day (how sad am I) Finnaly a sequel i want, the only bad thing is i doupt i get a audition to be in it in time :'(.
Johnny Depp just has to be the same person, the shrek writers on bored and the story will be set.

suzyder
Who are Pintel and Ragetti? Are they the pirates in the dressies? smile

Pirates_lass
WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I SECOND!!!!! YOUR SERIOUS RIGHT!?
SOSOSOOS HAPPY!! It would take me years to describe how much i frickin love love LOVE the movie and my darlin jack!!!!! could some1 please e-mail me the script if they find it please!!! [email protected]

Pirates_lass
ill die if they change jacks actor! johnny depp rules! so they already started filming?? if orlando make it so there wont b no more potc movie ill go and grind his hot bones!

aLiceXwndrLnd
hp comes out june 4th, my friend and i have a countdown on her cell, and those arent spoilers, just my theories. it really bothered me in the movie, cuz im all, 'wait, his dad should still be alive.' but from what ive read the sequel will be more about jack sparrow. *hunches back and steeples fingers* eeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent... evil face

cogger15
they wont change jack's character!! hes too great for them to change him!! i was reading an article the other day in a magazine and the director apparently has two more storys to tell about captain jack sparrow!!! and johnny depp really wants to do the sequel and cant wait to get started!! wooohooo! i just cant wait to hear the news "pirates of the caribbean sequel in production" that will make me sooooo happy & excited!!!!!!

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN RULES! JOHNNY & ORLANDO *DROOLS* SOOOOOOO HOTT AS PIRATES!

rockerbaby
A sequel would rock. I love POTC!

silver_tears
whohooo jack got so many votes go everyone big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin *high fives everyone who voted for jack*

cogger15
yeah! well jack is the best character! so funny and so sexy lol!!! love Happy Dance eek! pirate love

Caribbean_Chick
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH there is no best charecters there is only the two best charecters!!!!!!!CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW AND WILL TURNER!!!!!!! love love

BOPRecruit 16
johnny depp is so funny as captain jack sparrow!

aLiceXwndrLnd
no, johnny surpasses the greatness that is orli in this, but like i said, orli is a close second. o man, just watched chocolat, sexiest...movie...EVER!!!

silver_tears
love enough said wink

Pirates_lass
go jack go jack go jack go johnny go johnny go jack go jack!!
;~pirate: Happy Dance beer

Pirates_lass
1. causei love jack sparrow
2. i love love love love PotC
3. seems 2 good to b true that thier making a second
Happy Dance pirate

silver_tears
i love the part where orlando does his impression of jack so hilarious laughing out loud

billyboyd4ever
i love every part heheh

cogger15
theres lots of information going around about it. look out for info in newspapers, interviews with the cast members, and any articles about the film, theres sure to be a few lines about the sequel. all ive heard is that the director of POTC has two more stories to tell about captain jack sparrow and that johnny depp really wants to do the sequel and cant wait to get started. oh yeah and that its due out next year. I'm sure we will find out more information about it soon!! big grin big grin

Kes
Guys (girls) this is about POTC2 not 1. So please stick to news about the movie.

Caribbean_Chick
The sequel couldn't really be about Will's Dad because When he got sunk with the cannon he probably would have died when the curse wore off unless he managed to escape before that

Hey I guess there is a chance it is but I doubt it

Caribbean_Chick
awww woops sorry

fungrl515
just fix it. at the end, do before anyone, otehr than myself can see it. love the movie.

Caribbean_Chick
o now i get it
thanks embarrasment

Caribbean_Chick
yea I love it too but what to you think the main story of the sequel will be like?

I have a theory but I want to hear other opinions

fungrl515
sorry. i didn't get your theory. embarrasment can you repeat it.

cogger15
the sequel apparently is going 2 be based on jack sparrow! yay lol but i read a story today that disney has signed up the 3 main charaters so far (jack,will,elizabeth) so im sure they will all be involved!

fungrl515
oh taht will be awesome! i can't wait. too bad jd (same initials as my brother) is 40. well, at least it will attract middle aged women, therefore more peeps. anyway, i'll definitely see it no matter what!

cogger15
he may be 40, but hes still sexy!!!!!! eek! love love

cogger15
he may be 40, but hes still sexy!!!!!! eek! love love

billyboyd4ever
too true...so wait, people are saying that um the movie is gonna be about cap'n jack sparrow, but is that supposed to b ea sequel, or a prequel to POTC1???

fungrl515
well, i agree he is sexy. anyway, it depends if they are basing it on before will + elizabeth come into the story, or after.

diegocala
Maybe he will rape and pillage more in the next one. He did say that in the first!

cogger15
its going 2 be a sequel they think.it apparently is bout captain jack sparrow and his crew on the black pearl, basically picking up from where the 1st film ended, but obviously will and elizabeth will be included.

Caribbean_Chick
yea that'll be a great movie.. i hope that Elizabeth dyez lolz.. nothing against her or anything but i think Will's better in the movie single embarrasment love

Caribbean_Chick
and Johnny looks so young for forty

diegocala
I hope Will gets his throat slashed and Elizabeth takes off her clothes!

billyboyd4ever
gosh thats a bit graphic dont you think???

aLiceXwndrLnd
hostile there, arent we diegocala? well, the director said he had 2 stories in mind for sparrow, soooooooo....sequel and prequel? hehe ima see the movie for the fourth time this weekend!

Zerilz
ive seen two diff dates on when its coming out 2004 or 2005 any1 for sure on it?

BOPRecruit 16
he's 40? he looks longer than that. evil face excuse me while i go and rub this fact in jenni's face. ~lmao~ laughing out loud she thought he was in his late 20's! that was so outrageous. can't tell age that one. laughing out loud

cogger15
he looks younger than he is!!!!! hes still sexy at 40!!!! just look at those cheek bones!! *faints* love love

cogger15
ok, i was told he's 40, hes actually 36! he was born in 1963

cogger15
lol whoops, i cant count! yeah he is 40!

Caribbean_Chick
lol.. he does look really young though.. and really hot love

lukeyduckey
Damn you Johnny for being so hot.
How can us normal guys compet?

cogger15
hahaha! you cant!!!!! hes just too lovley!!! love love

billyboyd4ever
not me...tho i would be grateful for the info...

cogger15
all you gotta do is have great cheekbones, nice hair, nice eyes and nice mouth and great body. basically you gotta look exactly like johnny depp. haha! smile

Caribbean_Chick
good call cogger15 thumb up

cogger15
yeah! hehehehesmile

aLiceXwndrLnd
the very fact that johnny can wear that much eyeliner, gold teeth, a mangey beard and rat bones in his hair AND STILL LOOK THAT HOT is wonderful. normal guys cant compete. htey just cant. normal guys look bummy w beards. normal guys look gay w eyeliner. not johnny. *swoons* o btw i take it from all the johnny worshipping that no one has any info on potc2?

Pirates_lass
sometell me the where u got the info fer potc2

cogger15
theres not much info on it yet. basically there are doing a sequel and its going 2 start basically where the first one left off. all we know is that jack,will and elizabeth will be in it again.

Pirates_lass
where did you guys here this?

Kes
Some news right after POTC hit big.
Can't remember where.
Do a search on the net.

cogger15
its everywhere! on the net, interviews with the cast members, articles etc! search for info on the internet !smile

Captains1stmate
hey, does anyone know if they would b holding auditions 4 it? hehe
like when and where?

down-boy
Killermovies.com says POTC 2 (2005)
whether thats when it starts filming or is released who knows. The sequel will probably be along the lines of the curse, because of what happened at the end of the film when the credits stopped rolling

Phoenix
Hey, if |Johnny Depp's in it, I'm Happy!

cogger15
what happened after the credits?

Phoenix
yeh, i really wanna know, i'm gonna go back and see it, but someone could put me out of my misery of waiting for my paycheck!

Phoenix
Hey, I love guys in eyeliner!! It really is an obsession - some girls like blondes, some like muscles... Me, I like eyeliner!

aLiceXwndrLnd
hey captain1stmate or wvr ur name is, ur quote is wrong, its not COME ON me hearties, yo ho, its DRINK UP me hearties, yo ho...sorry to be picky but its one of the best lines in the movie... and i really dont think thats what itll be about, down boy, cuz theres only so much that thing can do...but im sure it mite show up...

Captains1stmate
I'm sure a load of girls want to know this wink as who wouldnt want to act with Johnny Depp???
So plllleeeease tell me if you know??

Tired Hiker
I heard from my very special source that there will be auditions for gay men only. I guess they want POTC 2 to appeal mostly to the gay market. That is why the cast will be all men and sources tell me that Depp and Bloom get it on like for the whole movie. But, you can try to audition if you want.

Caribbean_Chick
The Return Of Barbossa!!!!

Who here has seen the extra scene at the end of the credits?

cogger15
i havnt, but i wanna know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone please tell me

Tired Hiker
The thing that happens at the end of pirates of the caribbean after the credits is that the little monkey jumps out at you from the treasure chest and the little monkey shrieks!!!! And I think the little monkey was carrying one of the cursed gold coins. Bad little monkey.

down-boy
What exactly happens at the end of POTC is the camera follows Jack the monkey as he enters the treasure cove. We see Barbossa, who is apparently dead lying at the side of the treasure chest, as the monkey jumps up onto the treasure chest that is full of the cursed gold and picks a piece up. The monkey then turns skeletal and jumps up at the screen. evil face

cogger15
really???????????/omg i cant believe i missed that

CapinJacksparow
it suprises me you guys didn't know that.... and i did see the monkey after the INCREDIBLY LONG credits. smile

and p.s: it's comin out in 2005.

Trish0890
I hope there is a sencond one! I loved the movie! Orlando and Johnny are so sexy in it! I saw it 12 times!

Phoenix
ive only seen it twice...

*sulks*

Phoenix
i wanna get it on video, on dvd, on dvd widescreen, and dvd special extended editon!!!

cogger15
do u really have 2 buy 4 copies of it?

JackSparrowsGal
omg I cant Wait big grinbig grin Depp--Bloom------>You Savvy Mate ?

Pirates_lass
thats it da monkey stoll da ting that dont make a whole new plote, pple said the 2nd was gonna beh based on dat

Phoenix
My answer is most emphatically YES!

Ginny-Star
When I read the articles saying that there were 2 stories to tell about the most adorable, gorgeous, fantastic, sexy Jack Sparrow played by the most adorable, gorgeous, fantastic, sexy Johnny Depp, it made me think- does that mean there will be two more sequels? And is it a CERTAIN that there will be a Pirates of the Caribbean 2? If so, then that will mean more hours of staring at Depp and Bloom dreamily at the cinema, using all the money I have!!! Yay! Ok, must stop now before I ramble on...

Lataz!
Ginny-Star (^-^)/

pirate

Pirates_lass
yup yup i spent aloto money teh see my adorable cute SEXY baby jack sparrow but it was soooooo worth it

Ginny-Star
So it's definite definite definite that there will be a sequel?!? As in positively? And does anyone know a rough-ish date as to when? Where does the info come from?!? Ok, I'm ranting, sorry.

love Jack Sparrow love 4eva!

Lataz!
Ginny-Star (^-^)/ pirate

cogger15
ummm, yeah hopefully there will be a sequel! i thinks its very likely!!!! it will start filming nxt year for a 2005 release

sparrow99
I can NOT wait to see the 2nd one!!! OMG!! Johnny Depp is so Totally CUTE in this movie. It was packed full of adventure. I really enjoyed seeing it and I will most definately be spending my 6.50 worth next summer to see it again and again. I loved him in this movie and can't wait for more of it. How are they gonna top this one? No doubt they can do it..

"This is the day that Captain Jack Sparrow almost got away"

Ginny-Star
I know! I know! He's just so... so... for lack of a better description, I'd say that this is the fittest I've EVER seen Depp looking, and that Jack is sooooooooooooooooooooo gorge. And funny. *laughs* "but why is the rum gone?" Classic. There will be second film dammit, or there will be hell to pay!

Lataz!
Ginny-Star (^-^)/

Belladonna 16
There has to be a sequel! Johnny Depp is so brilliant in that role! actually, he's brilliant in every role but still Captain Jack Sparrow rocks my socks! and Orlando is just beautiful! Bring on the sequels!

aLiceXwndrLnd
ok ok ok, first of all, wherever u heard that 'gay cast only' crap, lemme tell u, its bs. and i really dont think barbossas coming back, because the coins make you undead, but htey cant bring u back from the dead. i think the scene at the end was just for fun.

Kes
Spoilers!

Pirates_lass
that didnt give anythin away kes

Danistar
Noway, I don't think that it's possible to make a better movie than this!!!

Ginny-Star
They is clever people who can make this film. They will make a sequel and wow us with the amazingness of Jack-- I mean, of the, erm... plot and story and effects and all that.
wink

Lataz!
Ginny-Star (^-^)/
pirate

Kes
Just that Barbosa (Barbossa) DIES!

Phoenix
WANT JACK!!!

Pirates_lass
o

Pirates_lass
hey danistar whats that picture from?? its cute

Calinė
I can't wait!!!!

cogger15
neither can i!!!!!

Ginny-Star
I just got back from the cinema and I'm getting even more impatient to see it on DVD and to see the sequel! Will my thirst ever be quenched?!? Will it just hurry up and get on with filming the second? (and 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th... lol)

Lataz!
Ginny-Star (^-^)/

Ginny-Star
Actually, how many sequels do you think there will be?

L!
G-S (^-^)/
pirate

yerssot
so... here are all the pirates-fans huh? smile

for those of you I haven't seen... howdy smile

how much is known about the sequal at this time?

Fire
INSANE IDEA, The first one wasn't THAT good and the sequel will probably be worse and will most likely ruin the story

Kes
That there is going to be a sequel, that the actors are all coming back (Depp, Knightley and Bloom) and....thats it. (i think)

Fire
It's still gonna be worse than the original one

Kes
laughing out loud
I'll probably disapointed because all I've heared is how good it is. And when that happens, no matter how good it really is, I'm always disapointed.

Ginny-Star
If you're gonna be disapointed, or if you happen to think that it's gonna be rubbish, then you don't have to go and see it. No-one's making you go, after all. I personally will keep all judgement to myself until I go to see it, although methinks I'll probably love it to bits anyway.

L!
G-S (^-^)/
pirate

Kes
Well I want to see it.I've wanted to see it since I saw the teaser centuries ago.But then the movie came out and everybody started saying its 10 out of 10. When I hear that I expect a lot, and so, am usually disapointed.

Pirates_lass
u havent seen it kes?!?

Kes
No.It comes out September 5th.

Fire
dn't worrieb it ain't that good smile

Ginny-Star
Well, I thought it was really good, but each to his or her own opinion
(or something akin to that)

L!
G-S (^-^)/
pirate

Pirates_lass
no the 1st comes out late where kes is see it kes!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginny-Star
Oh. I get.
Dumb point for me!

yerssot
zip it FM!

well; if it can make people happy, I did some research and they are currently planning TWO sequels and not one

Ginny-Star
! ! ! ! !

Well, words cannot convey my excitement, I'll just have you know I can die a happy bunny.

yerssot
if I were you... wait till the movies are out

Pirates_lass
2?! woohoo!!!!!!!! and dont say there going to suck cuz there the kinda of people who can make good sequels! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance beer bunny bunny <aww cute bunny but not cuter dan johnny!

Fire
yerss you actualy saw that movie?
I did cause katarine wanted to see it
okie it is entertaining but not a great movie

Ginny-Star
A very good point, cant die a happy bunny w/o seeing the films that cause the death. If that makes sense, which it most likely doesnt. Where did the info on 2 sequels come from btw?

L!
(^-^)/

yerssot
I saw it in Toronto, heard lots of good about it from someone

and I thought it was entertaining too (staffe laughed the entire times with the sjoko behavior big grin)

Fire
no idea, the story imo was finished as hell that's why it's gonna suck to make sequels

Kes
Of course I will. I've been waiting for this movie for centuries.

You really didnt like it Fire? Or your girlfriend left the theater saying: "OMG Johnny Depp is so HOT!"
Admit it Fire...you are just jealous stick out tongue
jk

yerssot
you haven't mentioned Bloom; kes wink

Kes
If you read these threads You'll see Bloom is pretty much insignificant.

Fire
well kes to amaze you no, she didn't, she thinks depp is far to old and as for bloom she likes guys with dark hair so he was outta look, besides bloom looks like a baby from time to time

and yes I think it was an ok movie no more than that
it was a fun adventure movie
but not a great movie or anything it doesn't even come close to an indy movie or even a quatermain (sp) movie (tho the last one is probably my mind twisting it since I was like 14 when I saw one of those the last time)

cogger15
u dont know a great movie when u see one!

Kes
lol

I usually dont like to compare old movies to new ones.

Ushgarak
Quatermain?

Fire
I dunno spelling could be off ush, dunno don't care something about a guy who goes to look for a lost city of gold and stuff like that adventure in africa

cogger tell me why POTC is a great movie

cogger15
potc is a great movie coz it had johnny depp in it! lol just joking, nah its a great movie!! i dunno why, it just is! great storyline,its funny,got lots of action and the acting in it is great!!

Ginny-Star
I second that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>