Do you think Belgium is wierd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I just don't trust people from Belgium. smile

BLACKANGEL
ok

§pearhead
yes hiker that is nice.

Matrix_man
laughing out loud wheres fire/storm/yerss when u need em?!

cermiestar
TH!!!

NyC-gUrL
belgium

Matrix_man
thankyou liv....what would we do without u? roll eyes (sarcastic)

NyC-gUrL
big grin

Matrix_man
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif

NyC-gUrL
happy

must_kill_Santa
i understand

silver_tears
I dont have anything against it no

LanceWindu
I seriously do not like Tired Hiker today.

Too much crap, even for the OTF.

Storm
http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/big/eek3.gif

MC Mike
stick out tongue

Storm
sad

MC Mike
huh

Fire
should we feel insulted TH?

Phoenix
I like Chocolate. Therefore, I love Belgium!

Storm
happy thumb up big grin

burlyman
cool

Tex
Belgium is one of those beautiful little countries that you just want to escape too and live in a little cottage and drink hot chocolate! thumb up

Oh, and Brussels has the finest restaurants in the world! yes

Fire
My My Thank You Tex, see ppl the Diva has Taste big grin

anywayz Tex if you ever get to belgium lemme know and I'll show you the belgian nightlife

mechmoggy
In my experience, Belgians like chocolate and waffles, but dislike perfectly acceptable neck ties.

Thats as far as my knowledge goes. whistle

Fire
well we also like beer, and french fries, and burgers and a lot of other good food (with lotsa calories in it)

and we have good taste

Storm
we don' t like beer sick

Fire
yea we do

Storm
no we don' t (not all of us) stick out tongue

silver_tears
laughing out loud mech

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud OMG Storm thats hilarious!! thumb up

Storm
*coughperfectlyacceptablecough*

BarmyBrummie
I've been to belgium, well, i drove through belgium to go to germany with my friends. It was a school trip. We stopped at services and had something to eat and it was disgusting. Don't like belgian food. The country was alright but the food sick

Storm
services along the way, no wonder
very ignorant to judge all our food by one experience on a passing school trip

silver_tears
I like french fries and choco so therefore I like Belgium yes
Plus so far the only Belgium people I have met are very very nice thumb up
Excluding yerss of course evil face

mechmoggy
What the f**k?

Storm
sorry, my other personality was talking erm
bad other me
*pats bad other me on the head*

mechmoggy
*Does the catwalk strut wearing black shirt / white tie combo*

You spread your love like fever, don't you ever coming down, you spread your love like fever, don't you ever coming down, I spread my love like fever, I ain't ever coming down, etc...

silver_tears
And he thinks Belgians are weird blink

mechmoggy
Thats the BRMC tune playing while I strut. cool

BarmyBrummie
We also drove back into belgium for a day, can't remember which part and me and my mates went to a resturant for something to eat, burger and chips, and i didn't like that either. It tasted wierd.Still, its better than german food, we practically starved in germany cus no one liked the food. Just goes to sho how fussy us brits are. Give me a good old packet of fish and chips from the chippie anyday.

Fire
well their is a difference between your chips and our fries, we don't call 1/4 of a potato a frie

we don't put brown olive oil and salt on em you do, atleast the ones I ate -has a certain taste tho-

still we make great food -ask around-

mechmoggy
Thats vinegar Fire, not olive oil.

I don't think any town, city or country should be judged by service station food. Its not acceptable grounds for liking or disliking a place IMO. wink

Storm
idd

Fire
okie thx mechy, it adds flavour tho, the cheeseburgers were good as well (same methode of preparing)

or maybe it was cause we just finished a week long hike in scottland and we (4 mates and me) can't cook

mechmoggy
I think a country can be judged by the quality of their neck ties though... whistle

wink

Storm
laughing
keep thinking that wink

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud

Fire
yea the bigger the tie, the smaller the brain stick out tongue

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

I've just realised why I'm grumpy in that one piccy, its because the Belgians dare to mock my style. stick out tongue

Storm
What style? stick out tongue

BarmyBrummie
I like belgian chocolate.

§pearhead
belgian chocolate is to die for!

Storm
yes

LanceWindu
I want some now...you guys suck.

Storm
I have some stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Push some through the computer screen to me.

mechmoggy
Belgian style: -

stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
It would be nice to visit Belgium yes I might do that oen weekend! big grin

§pearhead
you have some!?? aw man...

Storm
I tried but it bites at my finger sad

Storm
I' ve never seen that guy before whistle

LanceWindu
Damn....well you and Maarten have my home address....send it to me!

Storm
laughing out loud
if you like melted flubber

LanceWindu
It's all good.

mechmoggy
Belgian leader puts success down to British fashion tips: -

Curl_Up&Dye
"I am from Belgium...ishn't that vierd?? I like gooooooooooold!!"

yerssot
well, where to start... I don't trust belgian people either big grin
that dude, mech, you could at least got a pic of him smiling, that would have gotten people nightmares
Belgian food (and I think most will agree) is good, from what I understand though, you went to a Quick or McDonals since you got a burger and chips?
we perfectly adepted foreign kitchens and still have our own specialties

Fire
yea yea, but if we put a pic of blair or even better, the queen up here that's about as bad stick out tongue

yerssot
you think the queen could fit between Verhofstadt's teeth?

Fire
nah but that damn bull terrier from princess ann prolly could

yerssot
just drom Louis Michel on it and he's done for

Dirty Vader
In France we take the piss out of belgians. All our jokes are centered on them like the canadians for you yanks and the scots for you brits.

The french dont take the belgians very seriously. For them, they're all dumb and the swiss are all slow.

Tired Hiker
So you guys think Belgium is wierd? I don't. I think Belgium sounds pretty cool. I'd like to check it out.

Dirty Vader
Thats because your all the way down in california. Check out France before checking out belgium.
The belgians created the smurfs. So trust me on this one, read the smurfs and you'll be to visit them and get to know them. When you get to see the clumsy smurf, you'll have met a belgian.
smile

Tired Hiker
But I liked the Smurfs! And we Yanks make more fun or the French than we do Canadians. Not me of course. I like France and Canada! So don't destroy me Lils and Silver.

lil bitchiness
Erm...why would i kill you? confused I live in UK, but i dont eve originate from there...or France...confused

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) Does he see all Europeans as the same? Hmmm... stick out tongue

dave123
canada aint european stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
Canadians...ha!....you should hear them speaking french. They're a cool bunch though so are the belgians....when they're sleeping that is.

Just where do you originate from lil? The yanks take the piss out of the french? Of course we busted their relations with the UN smile

Fire
we're far cooler than those frenchies, they're just pissed we lef their empire :P

actualy belgians and frenchies have a lot in c'mon

yerssot
really? I hope not Fire stick out tongue

Korri
laughing

well ive never been so i wouldnt know

yerssot
well, never go to france than wink

Korri
i went to Ireland once.....i have Irish blood in me messed

IM NOT A TRUE SCOT sad

yerssot
*gasps in horror*

Dirty Vader
uuh...ok. What are you on about? We hated our empire and were happy to see it go unlike the brits. The brits cant believe the end of their empire, that's why their so kranky. With their white boby hats and red coats, a sad bunch realy.
In WWI, we lost France because the germans surprised us by going through which country... oh belgium. They were suppose to be neutral.
I think the same thinh happened in WWII.

j/k

Korri
well my grandad is Irish which makes my mum half Irish which makes me a quarter Irish? blink

yerssot
yup, we were neutral twice
but in WWI they never got our entire country, we protected the part north of the Ijzer, that's where a soldier wrote "In Flanders Fields"

the second time we were neutral too, but at least we survived longer than Holland (one week against two)

Dirty Vader
The Dutch? Ha! I'm surprised they ever had any colonies. They were a mean bunch iswell as colonisors. At least the french are remembered s good colonisers.

Fire
well in WWII it didn't really matter, you had your maginon line to protect you but the germans would have taken it in a few weeks anyway, not going through belgium would just have bought you guys a few days

total metalhead
Belgium is good. they make nice chocolate yes

bLooMiLiCioUs
aaaabbssssooollluuuutteeellllyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

chocolate!!chocolate!!chocolate!!!!!!!!!!
give me a stack of belgium chocolate for the rest of my life and i'll be the happiest girl on earth!!!love

Storm
laughing

total metalhead
lets here it for Belgium!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
woohoo gooo belgium!!Happy Dance
storm!!!!eek!eek!ivenot seen you here for sooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!

total metalhead
yes storm comes on quite often. she comforted me when i was sad yes

and i introduced her to JayJay

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud monkey!!

storm ive missed you!!!
and the fun times we've been up to at the gents clb back thenshifty

Storm
eek! bloomi!
I' ve missed you too.
*jumps on bloomi and hugs her* big grin
*waves to TM and JayJay*
*gives JayJay a peanut*

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud
JayJay cracks me up all da timelaughing out loud

*hugs storm back*Happy Dance

oh great - now ive got a craving for chocolate!!!laughing out loud

yerssot
in my opinion what they sell for belgian chocolate in foreign countries doesn't come near what we call belgian chocolate her

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! they're even BETTER????
ok i'm packing my things - i'm goin to move there now!!

mechmoggy
White boby hats? What the f**k?

clavis9495
I dont like belgium! the way they speak is just soooo laughing heheheh ow well erm Holland is better right?

Storm
What the f**k?

mechmoggy
It depends what for Storm. smokin' wink

Corlindel

Bicnarok
Never had problems in Belgium, the people speak better English than the English for some reason.

Storm
laughing

Tired Hiker
Sorry Lils, I thought you were from France last night! laughing out loud

So, what's up with this little guy?

yerssot
TH got the perfect pic again I see wink

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud I hear he never stops peeing!

lil bitchiness
OMG thats so cute!! big grin

I like Belgium...Beligum chocolates are the best!

Hiker> miffed sad

yerssot
well, actually, he doesn't stop; no stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
Lindt and suiss chocalates beats all the chocolates coming from belgium.
Well I like Guylian, their nice.

Tired Hiker
Belgium is very cool I've decided. Not that my opinion really matters. I would like to go there some day. I would also like to go to Ireland!

lil bitchiness
Irish accents are the sexiest..big grin schotish too!!

Tired Hiker
OMG Lils! I can do a great Sean Connery voice impersonation. I'll use it next time at the cabin. wink

lil bitchiness
OMG Sean Connery! thumb up coolness!! *waits pateintly for the next time in the Alps with Hiker*

I can do great Groundskeeper Willy impression!! big grin

Tired Hiker
hahaha haha ha mee too! Caddyshack Rocks!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Willy : If alectd mayer my first act would be too kill a whole lot of ya and buuurn your tuwn to smitherins.

person whispering: The mike is on..

Willy :I kno its on!

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud Oh man, i have to get that on dvd.

BellaButterfly
Belgium is weird ..Being home on a saturday night is just sad

Dogbert
laughing out loud.....yes it is sad

Fire
okie there is nothing sad about being home on saterday night.

clavis9495
well it is kinda sad fire you have to admitt....

mechmoggy
What the f**k?

clavis9495
well saturday night is there for a reason you should make good use of it yes

mechmoggy
There are 6 other nights available you know. confused

clavis9495
yeah I know but saturdaynight is dance night and drink night coz its weekend... and you work or go to school all the other days...

mechmoggy
Friday's are usually best in my experience.

But then again Thursday's are always good because a lot of people get paid on Thursdays.

Saturdays are good for all day sessions.

Sundays are also good for all day sessions.

Mondays are pretty lame.

Tuesdays are better, but still lame (unless there's football on)

Wednesdays are good if we finish Uni early enough for our "self directed study" = pub time. wink

Dirty Vader
Sundays arent good, what you on about? They're f**ked up! Knowing you have to go to work/scholl in the morning. miffed

mechmoggy
When you're in the pub, you aren't thinking about the next day. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dirty Vader
lol, but when you're not in the pub and have to study for the next day and then go to sleep just to wake up 5 hours later, isnt forgetable at all. F**K SUNDAYS!!! miffed

Fire
no I will not admit that cause it simple isn't true, it ain't because ppl think that any evening on which you could but didn't go out is a sad one, that it is actualy that.

I can have as much fun just beind at home as I wuld have going out

so I will not call it sad

Dirty Vader
Its not sad. That's insulting, just cos I stay at home on saturday nights doesent mean I'm reject. What have you been smoking?

Fire
hmm you talking to dirty?

Dirty Vader
Clavis and BellaButterfly.

Scythe
Belgium has a landmark of a boy urinating, that is awesome, can't wait to go see it.

Slay
I don't trust them Belgians either. They stole our language etc. They're pretty much Dutch, only more stupid.

Originally posted by Scythe
Belgium has a landmark of a boy urinating, that is awesome, can't wait to go see it.
It's nothing special. You really have to watch out for it though, it's a lot smaller than you might expect, you might just walk past it without ever even noticing. They also have a urinating dog and girl...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
I don't trust them Belgians either. They stole our language etc. They're pretty much Dutch, only more stupid.

It's nothing special. You really have to watch out for it though, it's a lot smaller than you might expect, you might just walk past it without ever even noticing. They also have a urinating dog and girl...

They seem to have some sort of weird piss fetish. I, as a German, find that sick.

Scythe
Originally posted by Slay

It's still weird and hilarious.

=Tired Hiker=
I buy Belgium chocolate at Trader Joe's. Damn good chocolate.

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I buy Belgium chocolate at Trader Joe's. Damn good chocolate.

Kaya brings me an endless supply of it, yum!

Piggle Humsy
Apparently they say they do the best chips/fries/frites.. so I want to go there and try them from a frietkot.

Strangelove
they have waffles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.