tell us your fav movie and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jon camera
Tell us your favorite movies of all time and why

Fire
don't have one, too many good movies

wicker_man
Beetlejuice is my all time favourite film, i dunno why, it has been since i was a kid.

Lord Soth
I agree, way too much good stuff to even BEGIN choosing one

bunnies = omens
Such a tough question.

Probably my childhood fave: My girl lol (im not even embarrased to say that)

PippinTook
Soooo many....But I would have to say, you guessed it, Lord of the Rings! And I'm now done here....Namaarie all!

Evil Dead
The Ten Commandments
Planet of the Apes

It's a tie............

why? I'm a huge Chuck Heston mark. That man could act.

BellaButterfly
Moulin Rouge because it is very original, the songs are amazing, and ewan is sexy rowr!

it's really a tie between The Matrix and Spiderman

the matrix because of it's idea and Spiderman because he's one of my childhood favorites and i thought the movie followed the comics and show really well

BakaXero
Robin Hood: Men in tights
jus bcuz its stupid n funny
probably hav others but this 1s a classic
i like comedy movies bcuz dats the only type of movies u can get away wif fing n u dont need a good plot 4 it 2 b good it jus has 2 b funny n ur a success n nothing needs to b accurate

CaptainSparrow
I love anything by Tim Burton.
Pirates of the Caribbean or Sleepy Hollow for me

SandyMartinez17
Lost in Translation cause I could really relate to it. I have moved to different countries every four years so I have always felt like a foreigner.

Lady Ellie
Too many to name. But the LOTR trilogy is one of my fav. And the gladiator.

Striel
While I love many movies, My favorite movie might just have to be Fast Times at Ridgmont High, because it's hilarious and I can watch it over and over.

Mr Parker
well since the name of the thread is favorite MOVIE,I'll have to say its a tie between Star Wars A NEW HOPE AND EMPIRE STRIKS BACK.Seen them both at least 50 times each.why? because it was a one of a kind magical movie like no other and its a classic obviously.

lil bitchiness
There are a lot of great movies...one of my fave is The Godfather...yes

It has my favourite actor in it - Al Pacino and is directed by one of my favourite directors - Francis Ford Coppola.

SlipknoT
to many to narrow it down to 1

gabimr2
I think that the matrix trilogy and memento..

memento because..dont know..is xtrange..so I love it eek!
and the matrix- that cant be a question Happy Dance

Sc0rchy
FIGHT CLUB

i love it. it's dark, violent, and disturbing!

word yo...matrix trilogy is are my favorite movies of all time

and memento is also one of my favorite movies of all time...word

CaptainClaire
Pirates of the Caribbean. The most obvious reason would be *Captain* Jack Sparrow cuz I am totally in love with him (the only problem is he... erm, is fictional) but also I just think the whole film has this incredible <b>vibe</b> to it. And pirates kick ass anyway!

CaptainClaire
Crap, I can't use my much-loved <b>, <i> or <u> html thingies on here.

KingOfGondor292
I like Lord Of The Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean

BackFire
Texas Chainsaw Massacre because of it's seamless combination of comedy and horror, plus it did so many new things for the horror genre and paved the way for so many other films. Plus Leatherface is just so damn interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.