emma watson is great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
i think shes a good actor, what do you think punkyherm and raven smile

*tries not to die from laughing and waits to see how long this thread will be up*

raven guardia
well I will actually hold my toung and try not to start a fight since obviously you are looking for one...... and how come you stopped rping?...it was getting good on who would you follow....just wondering

BellaButterfly
Well I am really random ....I think she is ok lol but you guys gotta admit she knows her style i mean she like miss sixty clothes! That clothes is beyond awesome! She doesnt seem to show it though......oh well lol

raven guardia
well I actually strongly dis-like emma, but like I said I will show this thread respect...unlike how every one treated me in my thread.

raven guardia
oh, yeah...I also forgot to say I actually do like her one dress, the one that looks like a cat clawed it all the way down (sorry thats the only way to discribe it)

BellaButterfly
I dont get it why dont ppl like her.....she is just there how can you not like someone you dont know!~

Thats very mature off you. Did I lip off in your thread? I can't remember...

BellaButterfly
thanks!

Err....

raven guardia
I'm not sure...but I know a lot of people did

Well if I did, sorry. Your a more mature person than me. I think I may have said something about cheese......

raven guardia
oh,....I'm not sure I dont remeber, but if you did its okay smile

BellaButterfly
oh lol I thought i was mature hahahahahahahaahaha a lol not lol!

shanie623
I'm surprised this one hasn't been closed/locked up, and the 2 anti-Emma was. It's kind of not fair?

Why don't you people just create a thread that's something like "What do you think of Emma"... That seems a bit more decent and neutral. That way, people of the opposite opinions CAN post what they really think of Emma without gangin up or laughing at somebody, or taking sides.

Anyways, Emma's alright. I don't adore her or anything. She's an okay actress. She's sometimes a little exaggerating though. I don't like her attitude in most of her interviews. She comes out a bit too self-centered and hypocritic. I mean, I'm only saying this NOT because I "don't know even know her," I'm saying this because of the way she lets people see her by the way she acts on interviews and such.

But Rupert Grint is AWESOME!!! =)

BellaButterfly
Im with you.....I dont really even care about her she is just there....

sauron
weell i will start uo my potter rp again lol

i had a lotr one and it got shut down after one day, how come this one is still up, cos its camoflauged i suppose

Candy
okay.. sauron, it'`s great that you find her great, i like her, too. but it's not okay, from our side to start threads, too -.-

Phoenix
Sorry, I've only just got on the net since yesterday afternoon.

sorry guys, but we DO have a dan/emma/rupert thread, and you can state you opinions, negative or otherwise, there. I'm just trying to keep a vague sense of order among the zillion and one threads!

smile

sauron
ok i just like arguing with raven its funny, always ends up in rps

plus like the avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.