A child called it and others by Dave Pelzar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bunnies = omens
I think most people who read the first book were shocked and sickend. I found it a fasinating read though and as I am doing a childcare course we get to discuss it in great detail.

Anyone else read it and the other books by Dave. Im in the middle of 'the lost boy' also gripping reading.

mechmoggy
Mrs.MM has read those.

She told me some of the stories as she was reading it, shocking stuff.

vina
i only read A Child Called It... yah i did thought that it was shocking... i could not believe that his mother actually did all those things.

badkittykitty
a friend of mine gave me that book and told me I wouldnt believe the stuff in it..I was shocked and I cried over the child called it.

cermiestar
i read a couple of chapters and stopped, t made me feel physically sick

bunnies = omens
Yeah my mum is currently reading and she is finding it hard to read. I did cry but i have to work with this stuff for collage so I am pretty tough when it comes to this stuff.

those who have read the first book should try the second as well. I am near the end and he is still only 12, and his life is still bad sad

Wendy
That book was so sad! I don't want to believe that any of it is true, but it is. What phased me most about it is it was said to be the 3rd worse reported case of child abuse, and that's only in California. I can't think of anything worse than Dave's story. I do reccomend people to read it though, because it made me very appreciative of everything I have.

Jackie Malfoy
I like the "The Child call it books" I had read all four of them counting his last new one.
Again this was for school and then we had to write a book report on it.Prenting we were David and pour our thoughts that was in the book in a dairy.
It was alot of fun and best of all I got a A t on it!Well see you around.JM Happy Dance

eleveninches
I started to read the first book, an ddidnt want to read the rest of it, as it was too horrible

BadKitty
are you talking about the same book(s) I am confused 'cause I can't imagine such a thing being fun.. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.