Has this been covered?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter
The Official Site now has Mas Ameeda and Orn Free Taa as characters in Ep. II, if it is being discussed, or has been let me know, and I will close this. I am glad they are adding characters like them back in the movie, it shows major characters aren't they only concern.

Ratcat
I suspect they might add one a week to the list on every select day. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get access to www.starwars.com since I got in from work so I can't be sure.

Dim
I think you're right RC... I'd bet that they'll add at least two new senators each weak...And notice how most of them are corrupt so far...

Ratcat
Just for the record it appears that the DNS system taht suports starwars.com failed for around 6 hours yesterday which is why NO ONE could access the URL www.starwars.com

Darth Daft
Ah I see. I was wondering why I couldn't get to it, but I thought it was just something wrong with my computer. Thanx for the info RC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.