Snl...mad Tv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Curl_Up&Dye
Finally! ive been waiting for this forum to be created! I hated posting in the General forums.

First of all...Will Ferrell is THE man.
Who was/is your favorite SNL cast member? Do you have a favorite skit?

I definetly have to say Will Ferrell and Celebrity Jeopardy. Gap Girls with David Spade and Adam Sandler was funny too.

What do you think of FOX giving up MAD TV to Comedy Central? I'm actually glad they did it, because I stopped watching a few seasons ago because the show started to suck, so now I get to see the old episodes!! yaaaaayyy!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

VallejoKid707
yeah the old episodes of mad was better. i hate all the new people. i would be glad to see nicole sullivan again.

Striel
I love Mad TV but I do miss the old stars, and I agree that the new actors are lacking...something.

Curl_Up&Dye
Will Sasso is the best actor for MAD. All the sketch comedy seems to be going downhill on a bobsled in december.

Sc0rchy
tracy morgan big grin

fav skits would prolly be celeb jeopardy, the presidential debate series from a few years back, and brian fellows (sp?)

Curl_Up&Dye
one word: lockbox

badkittykitty
okay have you seen the episode of SNL when john trovalta was the guest and they did skit called "quentin tarantino's welcome back kotter" OMG that was so funny, they did it like resivor dogs and lenny and squiggy and mr. pink showed up and they all shot each other! by far my favorite skit! my 2nd favorite would be the brady bunch Vs. the partich family...way way funny!

though your so right will ferrel is consistently funny and the best ever on snl.

Myth
Chris Farley was great.
I like the Celebrity Jeopardy's, Brian Fellows, and the skit with Christafer Walken where he talks to the camera man who is suppose to be a women in his apartment. The 2 way mirror part of that was so damn funny.

badkittykitty
the continental!! Hahaha!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.