I Am Scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
I am FREACKING Scared, just read ALL of This to understand.

dave123
i dont see any dots confused you must be going mad

Veralidaine
yes

lil bitchiness
uuuuuuhuh! What the f**k? i understand...

Tex
Those are dearly departed souls that love the smell of wood! stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
there called orbs, ur house must be haunted, they're the first stage of a ghost, im telling u,i know alot about ghosts, thats not dirty lenses

Dogbert
yea fvj.......................ok..............

Tex
You dad doesn't like to hide things....say bodies...under his workshop does he? whistle

Crash_Overload
YOU DON'T SEE THEM!?!?!?!?!?!

NOW DO YOU SEE THEM!?

kalantiaw
your camera could be deffecti-- nah, your house IS haunted...

Crash_Overload
Fred Vs. Jay, I will strike A deal with you, (hem hem hem) TELL ME ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT ORBS!!! And I will give you a nice web site i found when you told when you said ghosts. plenty of pictures.

Freddy_vs_Jason
shut up dog boy, i know a hell of lot more about ghosts then u, im telling u there orbs, and tell ur dad im ready to deliver the new bodies too be put under the cellar, i mean......meats to b put under the cellar shifty

Dogbert
http://www.in-sense.com/files/store/Sign.gif

Crash_Overload
ITS NOT FREACKING FUNNY! i am sitting here, in my Basement all alone Where i saw on digital film about no less then 30 wandering spirits, And you are all just there laughing amongset yourselves!!!

Okay, I think that Should be quoted and go down as "best KMC moments"

Just, Fred vs. Jay, TELL ME ALL!!! Can ghost / Spirits influence your dreams?

Freddy_vs_Jason
orbs r spirits who have only just died, so soon they'll take the from the the normal person they look like, sum 1 must have died near your house, the only reason they'll leave is if u do a sayonce, u have to do it at nite wen ur most scared so they'll cum out, u must only use candle light as well, hurry b4 they take the shape of ppl, i know all this becoz my uncles a paranormal investigater and hes seen sum freaky stuff in his time

dave123
whatever, no such thing as ghosties

Dirty Vader
Ghosts? I saw the Hampton Court Ghost in the news captured on CCTV.
Didnt think it was real until now.

Tired Hiker
I think the lens is dirty on the inside. Microscopic dust and grime can effect the interior element in a noticeable way if the light is just right. I would return the camera and get a new one. If the problem persists, then your house is haunted.

Freddy_vs_Jason
sum times they can influence ur dreams ,they just try to scare u coz they mite want 2 b left alone, just dont go ne were dark by ur self, and try too sleep in a warm room, the colder the room, the easier it is to have nitemares

Crash_Overload
You are not making this anybetter for me. My house is no less then 140 years old. It was moved from the feilds in back of my town to Beside the richliue river about 50 years ago. St-Ours Is A small town, there have been no deaths with the last 3 years. There have been one where some grandma died IN HER OWN HOME accros the street, And Another one where my Baby sitter died by killing herself when she jumped in the river when the Ice Was melting about 4 years ago, the river is a big block away from my house. But I REALLY must know if Orbs, at least, Can influence your dreams.

Dogbert
omg fvj, stfu! ghosts are not real! what TH said was probally right

Freddy_vs_Jason
tch! shows how much u know, thats fine if u dont believe in them, but dont make other ppls desisions for them, its up 2 them to decied if ghosts r real or not

N.Tonks
Someone should make a poll...

Crash_Overload
OOOOOKKKKAYY... beasue I must admit that yeasterday When I fisrt took a picture I kinda laready knew what where orbs and such, And when i cought ne on film for the first time (blurry picture in the other thread) I was like ! OH YEAH BABY I GOT YOU! And that night I dreamed of ghosts and I was taking pictures and as they came out it was me woh the Priate skull and bones in white over my face. They skull and bones where the ghost. and 2 days ago i dreamed i was eaten by a corps, the dream was freacking almost real, becaseu i felt the WARM WAMR WARM!!! seliva dripping from the mouth and onto my arm. Now my mother wonders why I can'T sleep....... or that i don't want to sleep. Also you seem worried or something, you are like DON'T LET THE TURN INTO THER OWN BODIES!!!! ....... WHY!?

Freddy_vs_Jason
for the last time, they can influence ur dreams if they piss u off, and they dont have 2 of died in ur house to haunt thier and if ur houe is 140 years old then its probably haunted, no IS haunted, look over ur shoulder if u wanna see sumtin REALLY scary.bet that sentense just scared the shit outta u...sorry

Dogbert
i am not telling him ghosts are not real, i was just stating my opinion. i dun care if he believes in ghosts or not.

Crash_Overload
And too keep up my bargin: Shadow Lands

just keep on informing me. If you scroll down there are links to videos and pictures (not all orbs, and there is a REALLY creepy one with a painting of jesus and a little boy)

Freddy_vs_Jason
if they scare u soo much it can case u serious physco logical harm and you'll develope insomnia, just try not 2 be too scared and its worse if they can take the form of a real peron becoz its a hell of a lot more scarier dont u think?

Crash_Overload
i am sorry, Beetween the time I post you post, and I missed that part. But, as I am sure you already reply, Why don't I want them go get into the form of there original bodies? And no the sentence didn't scare me. Just don't say it again.

Crash_Overload
YEAH, i see what you mean.

Freddy_vs_Jason
if your really worried get sum friends in ur house at nite wif the lights off and held a sayonce, wanna know how to do one and the do's and dont's of it, you'll find out how 2 get rid of them

Crash_Overload
okay, Getting rid of about 50 orbs.... whats a Say Ounce? And How do you do it? Is that with the Weja board thingy?

Freddy_vs_Jason
yup, pretty much, if there poltergiesrts thenm ur in serious shit

Crash_Overload
And Oh yeah, Is there anylink Between feeling pressur around your throat or someone slightly holding you back when you, say walk down stairs or stuff? Or is it just me being nervous?

the holding back kinda thing I felt scince I was four.

Crash_Overload
I know what poltergist are... but they are mean???? No Poltergist happenings ever occured here.

Freddy_vs_Jason
probably u being nervous but, they can be dark spirits which aeirn't dead ppl but spirits made by negitive energy and hatered and fear and all that stuff, they'll probably just scratch u and stuff....

Freddy_vs_Jason
there probably a mixture of dark spirits and orbs

Crash_Overload
yeah.... ummm.... click here, tell me when you read and then i will ask:

http://theshadowlands.net/atwork/bn.htm

N.Tonks
I shouldn,t have read that, now I feel like there's something behind me confused

Freddy_vs_Jason
and about the throat pressure, check for any red marks around ur throat area

Freddy_vs_Jason
dont worry tonks, you'll be fine only crash_overload should be owrried, i mean!...um.....

Crash_Overload
HOW CAN THEY HURT YOU!?!?!!?!?!? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!??? they are air right? I am not scared... what I mean is, I will not admit that I ma scared to myself. I fee lots of presenses... thast normal, scince my house declared hunted, And the tempurature is cold, thats also normal conicering, you know. I HAVE t borrow some kind of magnetic sensor apperatus, And How can they be mean? I am sorry if I keep repeating myself because, you know, there is a difference between hearing about ghost stories, and actully being in one. (woah, i did not want to quote POTC)

Ness
they say if you take a picture and a stop shows it is a ghost ? ???? i dodt belive that crap... that might be the propblem is your house on a indian barial ground ???

Freddy_vs_Jason
look, i dunno how they can hurt you, im not dead,but they just can alrite!!

Ness
i think thay can only make themself noticed like move things i dodt think that they would hurt you

venomfan
i donno, i think violent people would be violent ghosts(if there are ghosts)

Ness
i think thaey go to ''hell'' i dont belive in that shit im atheist

Crash_Overload
I have been taking pictures every ounce in awhile, nothing scince the lattest one. My mom says that she wil beleive in that when there are manifestations.

Ness
ya take it back

Freddy_vs_Jason
yeah rite ness..by the way, love that gambit pic!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh and try taking pics in different rooms like in basements or sumtin

Ness
ok gtg to bed stayed up laet last night

Freddy_vs_Jason
fine,bye

Crash Overload
My Pics Are Mostly From One of the 2 basements in my house.. They seem to be following an underground river.

wicker_man
They definetly look like Orbs, however i cannot be one hunder percent certain to whether this is the case or not, basically an orb is a transparent ball of light that can travel erattically through the air, however although orbs can also be seen by the naked eye often there rapid movement makes it impossible for the naked eyed viewer to confirm whether what they are seeing is an orb or not, don't worry orbs are harmless, what you could do is set up a video camera (if you can get hold of one) rig it up in the room you have taken this pitcure and view it back after a set time to see if any more of these orbs show.
Not to worry you crash m8 but one of your pitcures clearly showed an inner darker orb (a nucleus of sorts) something commonly seen on orbs captured on still cameras. Orbs can travel at any speed, direction and come in all shapes and sizes.

Matrix_man
take a picture of the sun directly, u shud be able to see the same blobs. most of the blobs in the pics are arranged on a linear path, i.e. the path of the sunlight into the lens. no ghosts, just ordinary sunlight affecting ur oversensitive lens. try to change the setting when taking photos indoors. u shud even be able to see them on tv when the camera points into sunlight. it just makes more sense than these 'orbs'. uve got nothing to worry about.

clispin
it'll be a mistake when they were getting developed, if not then its a ghost! you know there was a picture taken on the spot where john lennon died and it show this white see through outline of what looked like a shoulder and a head! it was bloody weird.

dave123
either that, or he's got an evil ghostie

Trickster
it's just light isnt it?

Freddy_vs_Jason
hey, u sed ur basements follow an underground river, and u sed that ur babysister jumped in the lake and killed herself so maybe its her (which seems like aload of bulshit)

dave123
or.... its what MM said!!!!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
who? micheal myres 1? tell him to get lost......

dave123
matrix man

Crash Overload
First picture was Taken At Night, And Only The Flash, The Walls are concret, its in a basment, no reflection.

Second Picture Was AGAIN taken at night, (look outside the windows) And How do you explain them being in mid air And on of them Halfway under a cross beam?

Third Picture Was taken underground Above A "Pool" It is the Day, But It is Not taken DIRECTLY at the sun, as you can see through The Cubic Holes. (There is ANOTHER big one that is level with the one at the bottom, At first I thought It was just the end of a metallic post, but It isn't I re-checked.) And It Isn't Dust Becasue No One Went in the pool for the last 2 years (AT LEAST) So no dust could of been leftid, and there was no wind, And they arn't linear in path... (in a linear path...)

FOURTH one, Well As You Can see it was night, and only the flash was on, The one to the right seems to be closer, And that is brick and plaster, so no reflection.

Do I REALLY have to explain the fifth one? They are differnt Places away from me, no reflection (trust me, that black thing can,t reflect anything, and There would of been difference from the reflection in the screen)

Crash Overload
Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

dave123
take pictures somewhere else (like at the shops) and take pictures with different cameras, this will tell you a lot yes

Dogbert
good idea thumb up

dave123
if you get dots at the shops, then either
your camera is dodgy
the ghosties follow you
you have ghosties at the shops

Freddy_vs_Jason
thanx for talking the "freddy vs jason i hate you"thing dogbert, i guess ill take mine off....and crash, ghosts cum out at nite coz none bothers them and everyones asleep go onto google at serch ghosts and it will cum up with a really good website with all these ghost stories sent in by others

crazy_c
Can anyone else see an elephant in pic 1? blink

dave123
yes, crazy, i can yes

Crash Overload
A dead elephant? In CANADA? Laddy, My house wasn't built over a zoo you know. Its becasue the Picture Is shifted....

Crash Overload
Where do you see an elephant?

crazy_c
Its below the arrow on the left if you look closely or maybe im just seein things confused

Crash Overload
HEY ur Right! That Cemant Patch kinda DOES look Like An elephant...!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
ok everyone, do you really think its the ghost of an elephant, hey crash try and do some research on your house or street and find out if ne thing major happened there

crazy_c
Woooh i discovered th hidden elephant. go me!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

dave123
FvJ, they aint ghosts stick out tongue

wicker_man
Crash, i have a College m8 who is having exactly the same trouble he is convinced their is some ghostly presence residing in his house, he even scanned me over a pitcure taken within his home showing a supposed orb, so i sort of know the situation so what i suggest is :

A) You get the pitcure examined by a photo expert to rule out any natural interferences (i.e. dust, faulty equipment etc)

B) You take pitcures again of the EXACT same scene however this time use another camera

C) If possible get hold of a video camera rig it up, record footage of a certain area (i.e. the one where this photo in question was taken) and play it back to see whether or not anything strange has occured in that set time.

Hope these prove of some use.

crazy_c
Maybe youve got an elephant in your camerea....... confused

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes crazy...an elephant..... yes

crazy_c
i no what i saw!!!!! bunny bunny yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
of course you did......... yes

Corlindel
Try to take a pic outside the house by day, without flash and another by night with flash.

Ah..And the dot at the second pic is tottaly showing no half under the beam.

Was the first one took with or without flash?

Crash Overload
The first one was with a flash. (blurry one right?) And By the Way, They Are All done by my digital Camera. I will Take A picure With My Mom's Camera (Digittal( And Post it here. She has the 1.5 inch high, by 2 inches accros camera., yet digital. No flash. I will turn A Light On. And Right After I will Take A picture With MINE , A Sonny Cybershot Snart Zoom, 5 Megapixels, up to 12x Zoom. My other Pride And Joy. (the Cat, my fish and my VERY OWn computer go first)

Captain REX
Crash, remember that one scene in Sixth Sense...? big grin

Crash Overload
My Mom's Cam:

Crash Overload
Witch one? Climax, "Look what yu did", "they used to hang people" "My soup tates funny" ???

My Camera, From the Same angle as my mom's, followed by some more that I did, same angle, away from the light, And the classsic angle, from my seat.

Crash Overload
:

Crash Overload
=

MC Mike
Uhh... I just saw two things and that's enough for me... confused

Crash Overload
OKAY! GUYS!!! 5 seconds an armour just slammed opend and shut. What the **** do you think? **** that was scrry, My Cat is here with me.
They Are getting mad. I know It. I feel uit. Somehting is cooming down the stairs, sounds small. Baby steps or something. the rom is getting cool, I am getting hot with nervousness. Yet the rrom is getting cooled.

Crash Overload
My mom is upsrtairs in the shower, my cat is with me, my dad is Tihetii, and I hear footsteps above me
HELP ME FR GODS SAKE!!!
I AM ALONME IN THE BASMENT!!!

MC Mike
Dude... thats... NOT a good sign...

Crash Overload
**** no toime for code just to frightend. maybe thats what they want i don't care i am nervous

MC Mike
Just dont be afraid of it and it might go away...

Tired Hiker
Oh my god, this is so crazy and suspenseful!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sweat.gif I can't wait to see what happens next!

Crash Overload
**** I WANT TO ****ING SWEAR I AM ****ING AFRAID ****ING ****E ****ADDY ****!

Crash Overload
****ing cat is soo freacking relaxed!

ACT LIKE A ****ING JUNGLE FELINE WOULD DO FOR **** SAKE YOU ****ER!!!!

MC Mike
Don't be afraid dude - or theyll haunt you for a LONG time...

Crash Overload
IT!!! DID YOU SEE THE ****ING PICTURES!!! AT LEAST FREACKING 30 OF EM!!!!

Crash Overload
AND IF THE DECIDE TO DO ME AWAY I AM ****ING COLD MEAT!

Crash Overload
THAT ****ING CENSIR IS ****ING GETTING ON my ****ING NERVES!!!!

MC Mike
The orbs wont do sh*t until theyre full on ghosts - the thing up top of you might do something!

Crash Overload
IS IT GIID WHEN THE CAT STARTS ATAKING THE ****ING CHAIR!???!
**** MAN!!! I GOT A DIGITAL CAM! SEE FOR YOUR ****ING SELVES!!!

Tired Hiker
Yeah, that big glowing orb in the upper left of that one picture is the demon orb.

MC Mike
Okay... that was definetly not helpful...

Tired Hiker
Am I fired as a ghost buster? confused

MC Mike
Yes. stick out tongue

Crash Overload
OKAY! I played back the short film and Iyou can here sounds, It ain't the cant, or my comp, ist creep, then there is tac tac tac, which was n't there, infact, none of the sounds where there
. Tryiong to upload it to here now

Crash Overload
okay, when you hear the film, there are 2 sounds, my cat playing, turn up your speackers, there is another sound. THAT was't there, yet it is somewhat loader then the cat, and I would of herd it.
I ut it lowest quality for you all to see

Crash Overload
THERE IS SCRATCHING BEHIND THE ****ING CONCRET WALL!

MC Mike
damn...

MC Mike
what about the sound?

Crash Overload
IThe first film is too bog from me to up load, but I made a second one as a check, AND I SWAER TO GOD THAT THERE WAS COMPLEAT AND TOTLA SILENCE WHILE FILM!! YET TURN YOUR SPEACKERS UP AND YOU WILL HEAR SOUNDS!!!

Tired Hiker
I want to hear.

Crash Overload
for now everything is quite, yet I have a feeling that was just a taste

Crash Overload
my cat was licking himself then he just looked up for no reason, ther was no sound and animals ARE know to be more perceptive to these things

MC Mike
thumb up Can you tell me right off that this isn't one of your damn little programs? If it is - I'll never forgive you.

Crash Overload
IT ISN'T!!! NOT AT A TIME LIKE THIS!! THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST THING ON KMC SCINE IT OPENED!
A LIVE HAUNTING!!!!

Crash Overload
at anyreate, my cam is ready.

Crash Overload
look at bottom of previous page

MC Mike
DO you mean that sound that sounds like someone fiddling with a camera, I'm not saying it's fake but is that just you or the "thing"?

Crash Overload
i am editing first movie. Taking out less important parts. NO IMAGE CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS ARE BEING TAKING PLACE

Crash Overload
I am not fidling the camera, turn up speackers LOUDER it is countinuous

MC Mike
Hmmm... okay. THat is weird. What happened to the scratching and footsteps?

Crash Overload
okay i edited the first movie, I cut it down to a maximum without loosing and sound quality, yet video sucks, that no important, turn up your speackers, you get the rubery crunching thingy, then the tic tic tic toc. I SWAER ther where no sounds AT all and i couldn't hear any anyways.

Crash Overload
I did not get the scratching at footsteps, they are random. and I ain't leaving my camera out to de chargae and when there is something I aint ready for it.

Crash Overload
Anybody!?

Crash Overload
should I risk going upstairs concidering the slamming?

MC Mike
Yeah what?

MC Mike
The... slamming?

Crash Overload
read last page

Crash Overload

Crash Overload
****ING!!! NOT GOOD! THAT CAT JUST BOUNDED uP AND RAN TO THE SECOND FLOOR!!!

MC Mike
Armor? Armoire? Or a door? And where is this? Along the stairs? In the room that the stairs lead to? YOUR ROOM!?!

MC Mike
Oh sh*t...

Crash Overload
upstairs, above the basement, kitchen, an armour door opened, and slammed, well slammed shut, and it was closed, I know, I took cookies, seeing shadows corner of my eyes, maybe just me, maybe only too nervous and imagining things

MC Mike
And your mom is...? Asleep? If so - just go, you'll have to eventually. If not, try to get to her, I'm thinking together is better - im sure as hell alone is NOT!

Crash Overload
I ****ING WISH I HAD THE SLAMMING ON TAPE!!! OR ELSE MY MOM WON'T BElEIVE ME!!! SHE JUST WON'T!!

Crash Overload
my mom upstairs, second floor.

Crash Overload
not asleep tv on

Crash Overload
shutting down comp, trying somthing will be back DON'T LEAVE ME!

MC Mike
stick out tongue Okay.

MC Mike
*elevator music*

DeNiro
maybe the lense has a flaw of some sort or i dont know much bout these dig cameras but all i know is for 500 bucks and it doesnt work i would be kicking some ass to get a better one thats for damn sure

Crash Overload
even with the comp closed smae sound....... searching internet for similar sounds

Crash Overload
and as you saw it ain't the cat.

Crash Overload
okay, all i found was the sounds of people. dead people, speacking.

Crash Overload
my camera is rolling right besides me. at all time. just incase

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>