Random Stories/Memories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
lets see...a couple years ago my friend's hamster escaped in the house, and It was gone for 2 weeks until it turned up in her older brother's room, where it had chewed up one of the wires on his computer. It turned out that the hamster was living in the walls the whole time and coming out at night to scavenge for food blink kinda weird...

SlipknoT
one time I was out side looking under rocks and I found a snake, so I decided to keep it, so I put him in a tank and the next morning he wasnt there, I never found him. I guess he still somwhere in my house

Dirty Vader
One time I found a frog and it jumped off my hands. I guess he's still around.

lil bitchiness
I was with my best firend ages ago, adn we were walking through the city, and she did something and i got really annoyed and started telling her off...i was waving my hands all over the place, just waking straight on, and kind of shouting and i kept walking like that for a bit, untill i released that she wasnt next to me...then i turned arround, and she was stod at the other end of the street laughing her ass of at me...no wander everyone were loking at me weird...i made complete ass of myself.

N.Tonks
Once I built a mini zip ride thingy between two trees, and when I slid across, I smacked into the trunk of one of the trees and got a nose bleed laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Possibly the one memorry i still laugh at is on my date with Chris..this guy i lked for so damn long..and he finaly asked me out, and the whole evning was awsome, then he waked me home and gave me a kiss godnight, and walked off. I was so happy i did a little dance at front porch..then i turned arround and he was stood there, looking at me. He was like blink at me..

ooooh the humanity...

SlipknoT
one time I was walking into a store and I thought it had automatic doors but it didnt so I walked right into the door, there were like 5 little kids standing there laughing at me

Dirty Vader
When I was a little lad in my pushchair http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/baby.gif , my dad bought me a mars bar and we went to the park.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/tongue.gif I started eating it, the succulent fudge, toppedwith creamy caramel and coated with succulent chocolata. slurp! Until we came across a squirel. I wa amazed by the little fellow and dropped my mars bar by accident. The little bastard galoped towards put in his mouth and run off. he nicked my mars bar from me.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/evil.gif I was sad i had lost my deliciou mars bar and started to cry.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

N.Tonks
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

N.Tonks
I convinced one of my extremely gullible friends that a hunk of wasabi was green chicken laughing out loud Sh would have eaten it too if my mom hadn't told her what it was big grin

SlipknoT
I remember one time I went to Mc donalds and asked for a quarter pounder and they gave me a double quarter pounder, I dont really see why but I was in a cheerful mood the ret of the day

Dirty Vader
You were in a cheerful mood because they put something in it to make you feel that way. That's why they gave you a double instead of a normal. You gullible little man.

SlipknoT
What did they put in it

Dogbert
"special sauce"

Dirty Vader
Something kind of drug to make you feel good about macdonalds and wanting to come back. No you're in their evil cclutches and doomed to eat quarter pounders very often. Its a trick and you fell for it. No-one gives you something more than you''ve paid for unless they want to benefit from it. A happy customer always comes back, so you'll always go back.

Dirty Vader
the drug boosted your appeal for quater pounders and as dogbert said, they call it "special" sauce, a secret recipe.
Secret recipe my arse. They dont tell you what's inside it because they put all kinds off crap in it. Including the drug.

LarryTheArch
once my cat ran iot a wall while running... then turned around and jumped and did a 360 in the air and hit the wall again...

N.Tonks
once my aunt's evil bird bit me so hard that it made me bleed...it will pay evil face

Dirty Vader
You realy need to get that cat checked. Did he swallow any special sauce like our good friend SlipnoT by any chance.

LarryTheArch
no
but he had "fun" with my thrown away Digital camera
he dos blankets
he prolly the first gay cat
and he follows me everywhere...

N.Tonks
My brother's guinea pig is gay

Dirty Vader
every freakin animal is gay. They smell each others arses...! How sick can you get.

Dogbert
laughing out loudhaha! where did that come out of

N.Tonks
When I was 10, my brother poured milk in my hair mad

Dogbert
yea, that ruff, i wulda smacked him across the face

my friend and i got thrown outta the mall cus he was pretending to hump a manican. it wasn't even that funny, it was stupid.

N.Tonks
In elementary school I got a detention for climbing trees

lil bitchiness
A bit ago, there as a house party my friends and i all went to, and everyone got drunk, so when one of the people there was asleep, we gave him a haircut blink

MC Mike
thumb up

lil bitchiness
OMG I NEVER EVER had a detention!! confused

frootlooplucy
I was at a museum, when I was about 8, and there was a skelweton, its called "Lucy" (i dont know why) but naturally i was fascinated (my name being Lucy too stick out tongue) so i saw it, leant forward really fast, smacked my head on the glass case and cracked the glass blink laughing eek! no one was around so my mum just pulled me away quickly.

N.Tonks
laughing out loud , I remember when I was in preschool, I didn't hear the lunch bell and I eventually realized that everyone was gone and started wandering around he school. Then a teacher came up to me and asked if I was lost, and I started crying and wet my pants laughing

Crash Overload
It was this summer In Oshkosh, On A summer Camp that ONLY 45 Air Cadets throughout Canada Could go... I was one of them. S

o At Oshkosh (for the Fly-in, Airventure 2003, 100 years of flight) I bought A walkie talky, And At the "Hotel" Oshkosh University, My Friend Rusty Was playing Around With it and Said "Umm, We have 10 - 30 Officer down at Oshkosh University, repeat 10 - 30 officer down" . So We all laughed.

About half an Hour Latter, We looked out the window and about a mile away was an ambulance, sirens flareing. (we wjhere on tenth floor) We (group of friends0 Where like, "hum... Its So far, Yet we hear it" "hey Look, Its going over the brige. Hey, Its comming in this Direction" (We Where still Clueless, yet a little worried0 "Nah man" (says Rusty) "Its going to pass by.... see"

But about 10 seconds latter, a Kid Down The Half was Like, "RUSTY, FRED, GUYS! And ambulance just park through the back entrance, there are 2 cop cars and a Fire engine!"

This Is what Happend, We All look at each other, All Yelled "SHIT", Ran for the talky, Hid it in a sock, UNDER a cabynite, And all went to the guy's room and stared down. Sure Enough There was a Fire Truck, 2 cop cars and the Ambulence.

I was courageous enough to take the Elevator down and go see what was happening. It was only an old man that had suffred a heart attack.

the releif was like going to the bathroom, but in your stomach... Still Why would they need 2 cop cars and a firetruck??? I guess it's only in the U.S.......

Dogbert
wow, u got sum memory span tonks, i honestly dun even remember my 5th grade teacher

Crash Overload

N.Tonks
Yea, I remember everything blink I have a photographic memory so that might have something to do with it. I also remember that they made us pray in preschool...isn't that unconstitutional? confused

Crash Overload
I got a photographic Memory too! Its the best! (concidering I am visual) (aaaaannnnnD) no one cares)

N.Tonks
Photographic memories rock!!! big grin

N.Tonks
Preschool: some one with a confusing last name that I couldn't pronounce.
Kindergarten: Mrs.Becker
1st: Mrs. Esquinese (I punched her in the face)
2nd: Mrs. Albert (horrible teacher; she got fired the next year)
3rd: Mrs. Harrison (She nicknamed me "sweet pea" blink )
4th: Mrs. Kearns (I got an A+ on a report about penguins in her class)
5th: Mrs. Thomas Vallens (The best teacher I ever had)
6th: Mr. Sipkovich (he taught us a lot of science)

I'm not listing my middle school teachers...too lazy...

VallejoKid707
mine:
preschool: i didnt go to preschool
kindergarten: mrs. elbridge or sumting like that
1st grade: mrs. koweleski
2nd grade: mrs. glencoe
3rd grade: mrs. akins
4th. mr. shannon
5th: ms. jones
6th grade: mrs. emig

Aqua
um one time i was in a hurry so i turned a corner to go down the stairs and Missy, my dog, was there and she made me trip and roll down the stairs. When i got up and looked at her, i swear i saw her laughing at me....http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shock.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.