What I got for my birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
It was great tonight not only did i get to see all my family i got alot of great shit.

320 bucks for starters
American Wedding on dvd
Super Troopers on dvd one of my all time favorite movies
a dvd holder
a new west coast choppers shirt
and 25 dallors worth of blockbuster money.
and alot of workout stuff like pants hoodies etc

cant wait to get my car this month oo man i cant wait get my license in about another week big grinbig grin my offical bday is sunday though

§pearhead
deniro what is this about calling me a girl beforehand? seriously, WTF????? nah man im jus kidding with you...kind of

Dogbert
y did u get ur gifts today if ur b-day is in 2 days?

Tex
Driving gets boring really fast roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hate driving thumb down

Happy B Day! yes

Dogbert
ur still upset about that? laughing out loud

§pearhead
i dint get a chance to yell at him before so i get to now stick out tongue

DeNiro
I had my family party today because it was easier for my famly to come tonighte and also my om has to work on weekends so she was off tongithe. and driving isnt boring for a 16 year old boy laughing out loud i cant wait to be able to drive my self to the gym because i have been getting rides from my parents for the last year and ten months and i have gone to the gym over 300 times so it is nice cause my mom or dad doesnt have to drop me off go home pick me up and go home so really they have drivien to and from the gym over 1000 times

Dirty Vader
that sucks, having yourbirthday right after christmas. That means you'll have to wait another year before getting anymore presents. Haha! big grin

DeNiro
no i luv having my bday now cause i get like over 2 grand worth of money and stuff right away so i get to play with every thing u know i luv having my bday so close. and spearhead when did i call u a girl i dont remeber. sorry if i did but ne way i am going to watch american wedding bye everyone.

§pearhead

Dirty Vader
Oh so you're leaving just yet. Ah, so you came to brag didnt you? wink

Dogbert
yea i hate my b-day. i have like two weeks to enjoy my gifts, then i gotta wait 11 months for more gifts. i wish i was born in like june or summin

§pearhead
born in august myself

Dirty Vader
born in july myself

Freddy_vs_Jason
wot did i ever do 2 u dogbert?

DeNiro
HAHA Freddy vs. Jason and Dogbert i Like ur sigs they r very origanal laughing out loud but ne way american wedding was great u got to buy the unrated version it is great. umm going to go buy the soundtrack today but other then that all my money is going into the bank cause i am getting my car this month stick out tongue

clispin
16 yet you get your license!!! where do u live???

my b,day is in one month and...whats the date?

NyC-gUrL
What did your mom give you, denirostick out tongue?

Fire
Nice going De. I'll prolly get like money except from Storm, no idea what she'll give me

DeNiro
i live in illinios by chicago and in america u turn 16 u get ur license if u have completed drivers ed and pass ur driving test.

My mom bought me super troopers american wedding workout pants and two hoodies but thats only it cause she is buying me a car so i didnt ask for ne thing else but she still boughte me stuff

and fire when is ur birthday

Dogbert
i dunno where you live, but in New york, you are ofically 16 years old! happy b-day!

Veralidaine
damn Australia......mad no driving wen i'm 16..av to wait till i'm 18......messed

§pearhead
18? heh...16 in massachusetts as well. rock can't wait...

Dirty Vader
In New Zealand, those bastards can drive at 15.

Veralidaine
mad dont tell me dat......

Veralidaine
nocarnocarnocarnocarnocarnocarnocarnocarnocar....Damn!!!!

§pearhead
supposedly out in montana or the like, you can drive at 14 (or so ive heard) can anyone verify that?

Dirty Vader
In New Zealand, those bastards can drive at 15. stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
Thats because no-one ever drives in montana. There arent that many people who live there.

MC Mike
laughing out loud

Veralidaine
!!!!!!!!!!....*runs and hides in corner....*

Dogbert
HAHA FVJ will be driving at 15?

MC Mike
My brothers friend drove across and back Montana 5x just to drive at speed... he got bored of it after one 1/2 way, and he just kept on driving for no reason... stick out tongue

DeNiro
well i have about 40 more minutes chicago time till i turn 16 big grin

§pearhead
14 in montana im gonna hafta go with that being reasonable actually...

Dirty Vader
evil face evil face evil face You can ran but you cant hide!!!
IN NEW ZEALAND THOSE BASTARDS CAN DRIVE AT 15!!! evil face

MC Mike
"New Drivers
Individuals wishing to obtain a Montana driver's license must:

be at least 15 years old and have completed a state-approved driver's education course or be at least 16 years old if they have not completed driver's ed
provide parental consent if under the age of 18
pass written, vision and driving tests
provide proof of identity (PDF 52KB)
provide evidence of Montana residency (PDF 68KB)
Individuals with a learner's license from another state can drive in Montana for 120 days with a licensed driver."

Dogbert
good story thumb up

Dirty Vader
Yeah Freddy will be able to drive at 15.
Only ten more years to go! big grin

§pearhead
sad there goes my lovely theory roll eyes (sarcastic)

Veralidaine
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....u evil person.....
*smacks head over and over again......*

Veralidaine
sad...laughing out loud....funnyness.......

Dogbert
laughing out loud

BellaButterfly
lol

MC Mike
thumb down stupid opinionated person! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! I fart in your general direction!

§pearhead
takin the last line from monty python now are we?

DeNiro
hey i got a qeustion why is it we dont show what members bday it is that is bull crap it is my birthday and they dont show that ne more i was looking forward to seeing DeNiro (16) where can i find that were u see the members bdays

§pearhead
...? it doesnt? wtf. i thought it did it automatically

Dirty Vader
Deniro, I think you have to sign out and sign back in. At the forum home page, you'll see your birthday at the top. I think.

DeNiro
me two i was like where the hell is it usally it is on the main page i thought wne tthere no bdays there and i only got 20 minutes before i turn16 lol

Veralidaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.