Did anyone cry? *rotk*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
Man, i dont know about any of you who've seen it but gosh i think i teared up at least 30 times during those 3 and a half hours...it was the best lord of the rings movie of all, i loved it so much. It was *for me* a major tearjerker..i know im not the only one who thinks this too!! Lol..I just with the sequel wasnt over confused sad

kalantiaw
there is already a thread about this... so you're not the only one who thinks so... the site won't let me post a hot link so i'll just tell you the tittle... "what scene was the biggest tear jerker"... just do a search on it wink happy ...

iluvwolves2004
To answer your question, yes, I cried so hard! I think the parts where I cried the most were with Pippin.

BurnetteBeauty1
with out knowing i was cring i felt a tear go down my cheek!

Member.
yup, ROTK can do that to people.

Discos
I never cried, I was too darn excited about seeing the Army of the Dead, if there was a part which made me feel "something" it would have to be Pippins song with the scenes of the "struggle" - the struggle for one bleeding ring which shouldnt of came into existence!

Pirate_Girly
of what i can remember, here are SOME parts that i wanted to cry
1. Pippin being killed by the ball.
2. Pippins song
3.Frodo and Sam on the rock, surrounded by lava
4.Frodo being killed*not really But petrified* by the spider
5.Sam getting dumped by frodo, when they are climing up to the tunnel
6. Pippin being taken away from Merry
7.The last farewell. Frodo leaving

Those are just 7 parts i can think of but i know there were more hehe

tigereyes456
wow i only wanted to cry when frodo was leaving.

Kitoky
My crying parts was......
1. Frodo sends Sam home
2. When Sam says "I can't carry it for you MR. Frodo, but I can carry you" and he picks him up.
3. When they're laying on the mountainside talking about The Shire and Rosie Cotton
4. Frodo wakes up to see Gandalf and the fellowship unite
5. When Aragorn and Arwen unite.
6. When Aragorn says "My friends, you bow to no one.." and all the people of Minas Tirith bows to the hobbits.
7. When Frodo goes off to Valinor with the elves and Bilbo.

Yeah 7 parts. that sums it up. Elijah Wood also cried when he saw the movies. smile Isn't that cute?

Aurora
The first time I saw it I cried thro almost all of it!
The Second time: the last half!
The last time: the last half.

I don't think I will ever, and i mean ever, be able to get past the hobbits being bowed to w/o crying!

aragorniscool45
i cryed when aragorn became king and lots of other parts

Verity
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif
Still crying.....

Pirate_Girly
I have Pippin's song, i just downloaded it, and im gonna listen to it 400 times..
Has anyone downloaded ROTK? i think im going to..its gonna take time..but this movie is worth downloading.

Fallen Jedi
I didn't cry, but I came pretty damn close. My friend did, however. She cried when Frodo told Sam to go home.

Pirate_Girly
ah. that was sad. well...i just wish there were more lotr movies to come...but....

azszhz
i cryed the whole time (and i think i scared a couple of people in the process) and then cryed for nearly a hour after i got home cuz there aren't anymore movies coming out
the thought of only having the dvd's to look forword to still make me cry

bLooMiLiCioUs
me too!!!
*cries somemore*
my fren who went with me the 3rd time swore never to go watch a movie with me again lol.
but it was sooo sad!!!!!!

Freyja
I cried.... lots.
I had tears in my eyes when Frodo told Sam to go home, with Pippin's song, when Faramir rides "to his death" and when he gets rejected by his own father, when Merry and Pippin split up, when Gollum dies (he really was very nice, if you think about it), when they're surrounded by the lava, when the Fellowship is reunited, when Pippin looks into the palantir, qhen the heads were catapulted over the city wall, when Frodo leaves for Valinor, when Gondor bows to the hobbits, when Arwen and Aragorn reunite....
Just lots. :sad:

Pirate_Girly
it frightened me when he made sam go home..i was like woah...i was scared that frodo would've never figured out that gollum was really going to kill him, but he did..and gollum died!!! *happy dance*

Idril Nenharma
Hell yeah! I bawled my eyes out. Lol. Can you all read my avatar? It's supposed to say "Do you think purple is my color?" thanks... happy

Pirate_Girly
thats really funny!! look at this, this is soo funny..

Melani
OMG i completally bawled when pippin sang the song it was amazing!! does any one know where i can like down load it or somethin???? please????

- MeLaNi

Pirate_Girly
kazaa

Ariadne
Or you could buy the soundtrack...

Pirate_Girly
well u could do that, but i prefer downloading and burning to a disc....its free..and if you really wanted it to be exactly like the real bought cd..just print out pics and...never mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.