Knicks game on the 10th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

me and 3 friends are going to the Knicks vs Bucks( i believe) game on jan. 10....i hate the knicks...always have always will, so even though i stopped following basketball like 3 years ago and i know nothing about the Bucks i'm gonna route for them...word

oh and my birthday is in10 days now..woohoo i'll be 16

LarryTheArch
goodie....

Tired Hiker
I don't really follow much base ball.

Dirty Vader
Wicked but baseball or yanky footbal is no much for european football.

Dirty Vader
*match

Tired Hiker
european football is no match for Rugby! Unless that is what you are speaking of. And I played Rugby in America for three years while other kids were playing american football or base ball, I was playing Rugby my friends, so don't start preaching to me about culture and respect cuz I'll pull a Russle Crow on your ass and drill you to the floor, punks!

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin'

dudes...it's B A S K E T B A L L ..the knicks are a basketball team...not baseball

Tired Hiker
I know. I was just kidding. I swear.

Dirty Vader
I didnt know. Same anywho, basketball's not much of a competition either. European footbal rules. How can you say Rugby's good after england won it. Its shameful.

Tired Hiker
European football spawned from Rugby! And basketball is a great game. Spawned by the Aztecs!

Dirty Vader
Hell why call it european football. Its football. You yanks call it soccer while calling football a game in which you dont even use your feet.

actually you do use your feet, the kicker uses his foot

Dirty Vader
Wow! Just because the kicker uses his foot once in the game, we'll call the sport football.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.