Hullo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Writer86
Hello everyone. I'm Writer86 and as you guessed, I am also new here. I ask that you be pacient with me as a newbie as I learn the ropes (placing threads in the wrong place, ranting and going off on tangents, and asking questions to which the answers are quite obvious). Anyway...

I am from the great state of Missouri (hey, stop laughing) from a hole in the road known as Eugene. Never heard of it you say? It's twenty miles south of the capital, Jefferson City. And you always thought Saint Louis was the capital. roll eyes (sarcastic)

More about me now: I am seventeen, six foot tall, brown hair, hazel eyes, light complexion, size 11 1/2 shoe, and a junior in high school. My hobbies are reading, writing short stories, playing piano and guitar, listening to music, etcetera, etcetera. Some of my favorite movies at this time are: the Star Wars series, The Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon, and the Terminator series. I am, however, in a phase in which I have a very short attention span where certain hobbies take up all of my time one day and the next I switch to stuff that is the polar opposite of the activities I was involved with the previous day. Please forgive me for that last statement, it was my first rant. Well, I hope to get to know lots of people here and I know I'll have a good time on the forum. Bye. big grin

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

Now where do I know that from whistle

yerssot
heyhey, hope you have a blast here smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.