I bet tired hiker sleeps with his Grandma!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BellaButterfly
Tired hiker is your grandma any good in bed!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
....?

Dogbert
BB, youre an odd one

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing dis is a good one.thumb up

Tired Hiker
No! Her bedside manners are terrible.

LarryTheArch
my grandma is...

laughing out loud

BellaButterfly
hahahahahahaha!

BellaButterfly
TIRED HIKER IS A SWEETIE PIE WHO LOVES HIS GRAND MA ...I LUV HER TOO!

Dogbert
that's nice

Dirty Vader
Yay! A 3 sum!

...disgusting

LarryTheArch
ill have a threesome with....,...

ragesRemorse
you know the thought of sleeping with your grandma is pretty repulsive. If not for the wrinkles, the age factor comes into play, but i have to say if my grandma was nicole kidman or christina ricci then yeah i'd be grandma's sex slave for life. That or i would just give grandma a roofy everytime i was over

Dogbert
ugh! even if my grandma was ANGELINA JOLIE ,love , i still wuldn't sleep w\ her

Dirty Vader
Why the hell not? If she looked exactly as Jolie looks now?

ragesRemorse
he would, he's lying

Dogbert
IT UR GRANDMA! even if she is mad hot, i wuld't sleep w\ her, that is ur MOM's MOM! sick

o yea rr, i want that grandma sex

LarryTheArch
if my grandsmas were Jessica Alba and angilina Jolie.... bring on the threesome!

j/k no way in hell

Dirty Vader
i'm kiddin too of course.

ragesRemorse
you all need to stop lieing. If your grandma was angelina jolie, milla jovovich, nicole kidman or some other hottie, and she was ready and willing for you, you know youd hit it. I mean it's not like it's your mom or anything

LarryTheArch
no just your moms mom
now if she was your step grandma or whatever... and angilana jolie, milla jovivich, or nicole kidman... then ya

Dogbert
DV: r u sure ur kidding... shifty
rR: it's ur mom's mom, that is just as bad, if not, worse

Dirty Vader
no its like its your grandma...

ragesRemorse
yea but it's nicole kidman.

LarryTheArch
eriiight

Dogbert
but, it ISN'T nicole kidman, she just looks like nicole kidman. you and your grandma are the same blood. it is just morally wrong to have sex w\ a family member.

well, as much as i like talkin bout having sex w\ grandmas, i gotta go.

ragesRemorse
i dont care if it's nicole kidman or not. If it looks exactly like her, my brain and penis know's no difference, and frankly dont give a damn. What are morales exactly? I mean canibals have morales, like they wont eat ass holes, or dick heads. by the way that joke has two meanings there for you

LarryTheArch
yea that your safe from cannibals rr

Dirty Vader
Morals are f*****g dumb and do not make sense most of the timt. Anyhoo I'd never have a boner knowing that the person however bloody fit she was was my granny. Never!

Tex
TH laughing out loud

BB thumb down

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.