Do you crack your bones?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirty Vader
Does anyone crack their bones? I do all the freakin time. There is not one moment in the day in which you dont here a bloody *crack* when I'm around. I heard that if you heep on cracking your bones, you'll get weak and have arthritus.

Apparently members in this forum managed to quit smokin **** thanks to a gathering in a thread. Maybe the same can be done for me and other cracking bone addicts. I need help before I get weak.

LanceWindu
It was an urban myth about the weakness and arthritis.

I saw a special on it, they proved that you won't feel any effects.

LarryTheArch
lance has spoken

VallejoKid707
i thought is was cracking knuckles? oh well. yeah when you do that it releases some ch2 gas or something.

venomfan
it is co2 gas escaping Urban myth show on mtv, is that where every body saw it?

bLooMiLiCioUs
i do that all the time - drives my parents crazylaughing out loud

clavis9495
ow yeah I do that too but whats wrong with doing it...???

bLooMiLiCioUs
ive heard quite a few myths too,and my parents HATE it whn i do that...
heh heh....all the more reason to do itdevil
but my fingers feel stiff when i don't crack 'em and that affects my playingyes

Dirty Vader
yeah same here. And anyway when i knock my hand against a wall will gently or sprea my fingers they crack.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud
i usually crack 'em by interlacing my fingers together and bending them - kinda like when you stretch above your head when warming up for bballyes
or any sport for that matterroll eyes (sarcastic)

Dirty Vader
I've just learnt how to crack my right knee. Now it realy feels weird. I realy need to stop this habit but I think its too late for that. I'm doomed!

BarmyBrummie
My fingers crack all the time, and my wrists, my elbow if i turn it twice, my hips click and even my bloody toes click. I have to go to the hospital now though because of my left clicky hip. It keeps displacing and causes me a load of pain that shoots through my entire left thigh and pelvis. I'm scared. sad I might have to have an operation.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i crack my toesyes
and my jawyes

Gotwa
If it caused arthritis I'd probably be stiff by now. I wait a few days, and crack them all in one quiet moment in a day.

Dirty Vader
I do it all the time. I dont stop. Damn it! I'm doing it right now!

yerssot
hehe, I do it all the time too, even my chestbone cracks

Gotwa
I can pop the majority of bones in my body.

BarmyBrummie
YOUR CHESTBONE?????????

Dirty Vader
After doing it and doing, you will learn how to crack anything. I never managed to crack my neck though or my chestbone confused

§pearhead
cracking your neck is easy man! just roll your head a few times. i like cracking my thumb for some reason.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i crack my neck alot toolaughing out loudyes

clavis9495
omg it hurts crackin ur neck...

bLooMiLiCioUs
it hurts?confused

§pearhead
not me big grin

Gothic Heart
I'm always cracking my fingers and my neck,it drives my friends crazy

clavis9495
yeah sad

BLACKANGEL
when you crack a bone ur really putting it out of place. it rubs against another bone.thats how people get arthritis. i herd when you crack your knuckles they get bigger.

§pearhead
ive cracked my knuckles for years, and they're fine. its just a myth.

NyC-gUrL
I hate it when ppl crack their bones miffed:

§pearhead
confused why? its annoying when ur tense and sometimes the only way to get rid of it is a good crack.

BLACKANGEL
its fun doing that.

§pearhead
BA, im sure you know this by now, but your alias under your account name isn't "bouncing"

BLACKANGEL
yeah i know.....i dont feel like changing it

WillUEvrGiv^
blink i dont think you can anyway? messed

Dirty Vader
I crack my knuckels too. Now, when I do sport, my right ankle hearts like hell when someone hits it. Thats because I cracked it and then when I sprained it, it got worse. It still hasent gone away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.