Bye Bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix_man
Hey all....just thought id tell u that ive got a couple of exams this month which need some pretty intensive revision, so im leaving KMC for a few weekssad. i'll be back by the end of the month. i'll miss u all, take care while im gone!

clavis9495
aaaaaaaww no dont go! just revise on ur exams all day and come on at night or something it always works for me... yes

burlyman
have fun roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
now now burly be nice to the fellow matrixfan...

burlyman
do you think hes gone yet shifty

Matrix_man
no im here.....i'll miss u too blurryman!

i really cant stay i need to be 100% focused on work sad i wouldnt go unless i truly had to. i'll miss u all sad

Neo_Version 7
Ah, so MM is leaving, huh? Well, then, break a leg on your exams and all. I know we haven't been the best of friends, but let's try to put that aside. Good luck.

mechmoggy
Whats the exams in MM?

Neo_Version 7
HELLO!!!

§pearhead
LOL! I'm sorry that was just beyond random...i can't hate you any more, neo.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, ok, Spearhead. I meant, that I wanna be cool with MM. BE COOL. BE FRIENDS WITH HIM. DOes that mean anything?!

§pearhead
it means enough. at least you try

Neo_Version 7
YEs! THANk YOU! I try. That's right.

silver_tears
awwwwww MM I'll miss you sad But good luck!

Neo_Version 7
Silver, of course you'll miss him.

NyC-gUrL
Bye MM sad, I'll miss youhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Neo_Version 7
YEs, I'll miss him too. See. CAn wish the guy good-bye without smileys.

Storm
thumb up

silver_tears
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cry.gif

NyC-gUrL
well, the smileys just add the extra drama to it.

§pearhead
but excessive smilies is annoying as hell

NyC-gUrL
I only had 2 smileys in my reply!

§pearhead
i know. but theres gotta be a limit somewhere!

WillUEvrGiv^
See you later MM mate beer

WillUEvrGiv^
isnt 8 the limit?

silver_tears
10 I believe yes

§pearhead
i thought it was 10. ah well. and nyc im jus kidding with you.

WillUEvrGiv^

§pearhead

WillUEvrGiv^
what is it exactly?? messed

mechmoggy

§pearhead
...i dont know. but w/e it is, its cool!

NyC-gUrL
big grin

WillUEvrGiv^
Yeah it is it looks like an S but I dunno what its proper name is

§pearhead

WillUEvrGiv^

§pearhead

WillUEvrGiv^
I asked you twice embarrasment

§pearhead
dint i answer you? hit alt. then on the number pad, hit 2, then one. then let of alt.

WillUEvrGiv^

§pearhead

burlyman

Raz
That sucks. I hate exams.

Korri
sad

Matrix_man
once again, im waving bye to u guys. u wudnt have seen me post very much recently, and this will probably be my last post here for a looong time. got work to do, lifes gettin too busy...i'll still stop by every now and then...but this is goodbye for now. take care all of ya, i'll miss this palce..

~MM~

sandman26
cya later mm

Raz
Bye MM, it's been nice knowing you.

§pearhead
sad so many people leaving...

Raz
Yeah, we may have to create a subsection to welcome...

§pearhead
stick out tongue dont even joke about it, it seems like half the people who were here have left since ive joined...which has been a measly 2 months since sunday.

Raz
Well we are getting more than a 100 new members each day, so some are bound to leave. It's just a shame GOOD members are leaving.

§pearhead
blink how many of those 100 actually post anything? theres tons of members on the members list, but it seems like most of them haven't posted anything at all.

Raz
Check it out for yourself: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?what=datejoined

§pearhead
Heh...I didn't think that many people even knew about this place to come in numbers like that. That's pretty impressive big grin

BidMyBlood2Run
don't go MM! *cries*

sandman26
crycrycry

Korri
u got my e-mail?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.