death of the witchking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
i feel really bad for the witchking in rotk, not only just because i love the nazgul, but in my opioin he died a very humiliating death, not only to be killed by a girl, but if anyone else noticed, when his mask thing shrivelled up, his face looked like a soda can someone had stepped on, how embarrasing!

Exa
big grin big grin
Oh yes poor Witchy love

Lady_Eowyn3
I thought it was kinda cool how he died, and it was awesome when Eowyn killed him!!! YAY GO EOWYN!!!!!!

nazgulinthedark
BOOO! lets kill eowyn!

Lady_Eowyn3
NOOOOO!!! You're just jealous cuz she killed the Witch king stick out tongue Happy Dance

Exa
JEALOUS??
I'd never kill him love

sauron
and eowyns just jealous shes not getting aragorn and has to put up with rebound boy faramir

hahahahahaha shut down eowyn got shut down hahahahahahahaha

witchy has a woman of his own

goldberry big grin

Lady_Eowyn3
Faramir's better anyways, besides she killed the Witch King to save her uncle not cuz of stupid aragorn whistle

Ushgarak
The film death is a bit harsh on the Witch King, of course. Technically Eowyn should not have been able to hurt him; you need a decent weapon to hurt a Nazgul, and especially the chief one.

In the books, of course, Merry stabs the Witch King with just such a weapon.

sauron
STUPID aragorn, at least his daddy loves him, unlike faramir the "damn the condom leaked lets gove him away" boy

hobbit_lover
I'm on your side Lady Eowyn3 I don't care if the witchking died hes evil and Eowyn is the best!!!! and Faramir is hott!

Lady_Eowyn3
Yeah Hobbit lover, Go Eowyn, down with the Witch King

sauron
eowyn: cannot fight, all she does is cherp off witchys head after merry stabs him........inm the film she stabs him in the face,ohhhhhh big girl

witchy would kick her ass

nazgulinthedark
laughing rolling on floor laughing ROFLMAO!!! laughing out loud laughing

nazgulinthedark
yes, and i can't belive they made his face look like a crushed soda can

sauron
i know he imploded sort of, tried to be like sauron, failed, but failed valiantly i might say

hobbit_lover
ya well Eowyn took down a oliphant thing so there!:P

sauron
when was this. i know legolas did but not eowyn, all she did was hobbitnap a poor defenseless midget, pretend to be a man to go to war and steal merrys glory when he attacked the witchking

hobbit_lover
well I havn't finshed the books yet so I wouldn't know I'm almost done the 2nd one but I haven't read the 3rd one..but in the movie Eowyn takes an oliphant down doesn't she when merry and her were on the horse...and what eowyn did was brave she protected her uncle and wanted to fight for her people even though she have too and Merry saved her from the witchking she wasn't trying to steal his glory..so leave Eowyn alone she awesome!

sauron
she was, merry killed witchy, she just hit him after he died lol, and said it was all her, and you had not the sense to see it big grin

^i was kidding there by the way^

hobbit_lover
ok...

Diablos
psh witch king owned in ROTK damn eoywn she should have died instead of witchy stick out tongue

Kitoky
Yep and then Faramir would be a free bachelor. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.