Question!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady_Eowyn3
I know this is going to sound stupid and pathetic, but what's the basic plot line of the Matrix Trilogy, I've never seen any of the movies, and I wanted to see them but I just wanted to know what they're about first, cuz I usually never understand futuristic films, so if you could please explain it to me so I can enjoy it as much as I am sure you all do. geek

mook
its best that you dont know too much to be honest, just read the blurb on the back of the video/dvd box, watch the films and enjoy.

sauron
well i have seen them all about 3 tmes, and to be truthfull i have no idea whats going on, all i know is morphius is cool and the omega should have been played by aretha franklin

youd better think, about what your trying to do to me....

mook
sauron>well i have seen them all about 3 times, and to be truthful i have no idea whats going on

come on, its not that difficult to follow especially third time around!!

The Omega

Verity
Plus....I'm in laze mode and I .........can't.........explain............anything..... wacko sleep

kalantiaw
basic plot line: the real world is in fact fake... anything else in between you can know in the movies...

>Sauron> you mean the oracle..?

realworlddreams
u should watch the movies w/o info like we did first. i didnt know anything about the matrix when i first saw it (never even saw a trailer) n im happy i didnt, its more fun to analyze after than know it all before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.