ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Please go to this thread - the poll closes Sunday night, so you must have voted by then

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t23880.html

Phoenix
Classes are now beginning in the HP Forum, but you must belong to the game to post.

Phoenix
Don't forget to post your characters name and house so you can be rewarded House Points

airangel429
Any ?'s pm myself or Phoenix! big grin

tigereyes456
i forgot to out my house so LI is in gryffindor...

General_Kaiden
heehee, I love your avatar, tiger eyes.

eezy45
yea its funny

tigereyes456
aww thx

tates8
The link won't work

Phoenix
The poll was closed quite some time ago - Please, no more chat. Sorry to be a bossy boots, but I'm using this thread to make announcements for classes and such

Red_Drake
I have sad news, I will have to be gone for quite some time, I will travel to my grandma (which is a good thing) and there, there's no PC so can I ask one Phoe or AA to look after my character doings? I'll be gone for moreless one or two week so don't make my character do anything Reckless okay? (and also DON'T KILL RYONG)

Phoenix
No worries, we'll take care of him! If we need to, can we have your permission for either me or angel to 'NPC' you? Meaning we play him while you're away? ((only to move the plot along.))

airangel429
yeah we are gonna have to play his char....cuz now he's going ot look for Prof Dianda to see if she knows where this elven sword is.

Red_Drake
You two have my permission to NPC Drake around (ONLY PHOE AND AA) but as I said don't make him do anything reckless, and plz brief me on the what' happening whe I get back ok?

pip-foot
I have exams this week, so i wont be able to get on much! if someone could take care of laura as an NPC that would be great. ( you dont have to, but if she's needed for the plot) I'll be around lots more in the new year. I'm not quite so busy in the spring.

airangel429
Okie doke Pip....hey i read in the ziggy thread that someone had created you a ziggy?? might wanna check it out.

WHEN THE NEW YEAR STARTS FOR THE GAME, ONLY PEOPLE PARTICIPATING IN THE ROLE PLAYING GAME WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE CLASS WORK FOR POINTS. IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE PLAYERS WHEN THEIR ARE PEOPLE PARTICIPATING JUST TO HELP OUT WITH POINTS. WE HAVE PLOT LINES TO GO BY AND MANY OTHER THINGS!! THANK YOU! big grin

P.S. NO HARD FEELINGS, IT JUST BEEN BOTHERING ME. IF YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME THREADS IN THE ROLE PLAYING FORUM THEN I HAVE NO PROBLEM!! big grin {PHOE I KNOW YOU'LL BACK ME ON THIS! big grin}

Phoenix
Yup. And I also think we should sort out this issue wth people having multiple characters just to get House Points... i understand that it's not fair when the others in your House don't do their homework, but it really is cheating...

This does not apply to Drake and his brother.

airangel429
:nods head: AGREED

Red_Drake
OOC
Okay Phoe and AA tomorrow at noon i'm going to travel, so i'll leave Drake and Ryong in yor charges ok? I'll be back sunday or monday.

(:P This looks like I'm leaving a pet at a friends house laughing out loud )

Red_Drake
Bye guys till next weekend

Phoenix
Homework will be set Friday or Saturday nights, and expected in on the Thursday after it is set... Of course, you can give it in eralier if you wish!

airangel429
yes thumb up

Red_Drake
there's some missing HW around here, there's too much people posting here and the threads of the HW get's behind, I made some homework and it got behind big time, you guys should put more people to correct the HW and to give then too, you guys are having a pretty hard time controling all thosse teachers right? well just NPC then, find other people who can post HW every week, it certainly would be helpful don't you guys agree with me?

airangel429
Phoe hasn't had any probs posting...but i have.....I AM STUMPED on transifiguration class...............plus in REAL LIFE.... i am taking two college online courses....working a 12 hr shift 5 days a week AND trying to study for my promotion test..............i am SWAMPED TIL May!!!!!!

I will go and try to find some homework assignments..........*feels guilty*

Phoenix
sorry, i will get some done tonight - My comp wouldn't post yesterday, and I couldn't have asked airangel to do the marking for me! big grin

airangel429
laughing out loud (trying not to complain..........work sux!)

Red_Drake
well, you guys should do as I sugested, find someone who could take your place for HW for a few time, it'll ease your life, then you wouldn't need to worry about searching for HW and doing your studies too.

Plus AA don't fell guilty, I didn't know you were working so much :O

Trickster
I can help... But I would rather not mark my own work...

airangel429
good Trickster! you can be in charge of my transfiguration class!! if you want to...i can't think of anything......... I think the thread is on page two.

Also RD.....i'm only working 12s b/c we have a HUGE inspection coming up in March.....so we are on 12s til we get our inventory and the rest of our shop up to speed........so we don't get dinged by the inspectors.

Candy
if anyone needs help i can help,too. i am on every day i think...

airangel429
NOTE: I may not be on much next week. My husband and I are going up to Garmisch-Partenkirchen(sp?) to go skiing and to go see Neuschaunstein Castle(sp?). =)

FINALLY I GET A VACATION!!!! I'll try to be on this weekend as often as I can. IF we get a new modem for the computer at home. big grin

Candy
Ya mean Scloss Neuschwanstein?

i've never been there, but it have to be beutiful big grin

Phoenix
Volunteers wanted for the following teaching jobs --

Charms

Ancient Runes

Divination

Astrology

Please PM me rather than clogging up this thread.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeze do not apply for HoM, CoMC, Herbology or Muggle Studies, they are not open!

If you wish to start a new class, PM me for permission FIRST.

Do not begin playing these teachers in the RP until I have talked it over with my fellow bosses -- just teach the class

Phoenix
All Harry Potter Gamers, please PM me your Character's name, brief physical description, and a short biography. Personality traits and Favourite things are also welcome

Candy
all the students, too? and tghose who are already there?

Phoenix
EVERYONE big grin

Candy
erm okay, i'lls end it tomorrow wink i'm to lazy tonight wink

b-ball_chick
i ave a question. Can we make our own stories up? O is there a forum for your own made up stories?

Candy
could i change my one cracter a lil bit, too big grin
cuz in my fanfic kiara's lucius malfo's lil sis, maybe she could be draco's one? cuz this is future big grin

Phoenix
just Pm it to me, and I'll tell you if anything is too OTT

airangel429
BBall Chick: we make up the story as it goes. we have a set plot and we role play into it. If you want to have a carry on story you can go to the un-hosted role play forum.

If you want to play in our next game it will start the last week of february...that is just to get new people sorted into the game...etc...etc...etc.....big grin If you have any ?'s just PM me or Phoe!! big grin

Phoenix
Ten days to finish the game...

airangel429
We're almost there....we have the sword(kids do..... rydell has two stones and the evil is after the 3rd stone....there are three stones left to find!!

tigereyes456
Li is going to find one right? and are we still doing the thing with Kai and dale?

airangel429
??? i dunno what was goin on with kai and dale? *lost*

tigereyes456
yah so....should we just cut that and save till next school year in the game and have the us collecting the stone and getting rid of the evil for now thing it would be easier and we only have 8 or 9 days so...

airangel429
that is fine..........but Kai isn't gonna play next year's game.....

Phoenix
Do you reckon we can get this done by the end of the weekend? Cos then we could have a Hogsmeade visit and a Great Hall Feast on Sunday before we break up for the "Summer Holidays"

airangel429
errrrr I'll try!

airangel429
How about for next year that we dont know that the stones are all evil and that we think that all is well with only the other's destroyed and the one is left with the main evil guy.....little do we know it is possibly the worst one???

i dunno.............??

Phoenix
maybe... PM me with other ideas, and we'll keep it secretfrom the other players! wink So the story can unfold with them

airangel429
k

Phoenix
HOGSMEADE TRIP TOMORROW AND A FEAST AS WELL!!

Phoenix
I will start Hogsmeade tonight, so all Time Zones get a good visit...

tigereyes456
k where do we sign up????

Phoenix
The Hogwarts Grounds thread

Phoenix
Do any of you have anything you want to include in next years game? Do you have a really good plot idea? Do you want to have a bigger role? PM me or airangel with your ideas

airangel429
We will be posting the information for the new year SOON! big grin

Unicor777
S.O.S I want to take part in the game , I wnet through all the 3 pages , but I still can not undestand a thing! Please.. someone help me !

10x

airangel429
have you been sorted?

tigereyes456
so i'm back from my trip to alberta,canada and well i'm excited. Umm i don't know where i post this idea from the new year which starts??? adnyway, it involves drake sonia, myself, and anyone one who had a big part in last years mission plo, whatever you like to call it.
We all find out that the stones are still in afect while they are still all undestroyed and well we travel around the magic world trying to destroy them and well we incounter the evil it self which will be a chracter a new one because i think kai isn't playing and this is where the dale and evil thing happens.....ideas to add or anything.

airangel429
Terrance Higgs is the MAIN evil (like voldemort) and is played by Tela...good opinion...Phoe and I have discussed something along those lines...but I wont say what..or it will be no fun! big grin This game is going to be WAY better than the last one!! and more attention put into it!

Kai_Haider
I guess I'll play again

Unicor777
So far I received a private message by Phoenix with some questions nothing more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.