A POTC Fanclub?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caribbean_Chick
Okay I was thinking of making an Orli fanclub but then I thought.. well you can't have one of those without having a Johnny D fanclub.. so why not have both as well as a Kiera Knightley fanclub and one for our favorite movie!!??love So I decided to turn it into a POTC fanclub!!!!!!!big grinbig grin

What are your thoughts?

.:[Kamikaze]:.
my thoughts are.... I'M JOINING big grin hehe

for my fav movie smile

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Orlando_Lover45
my thoughts...WHERE'S THE SIGN-UP SHEET?

JackieSparrow
yea i want to join too

Caribbean_Chick
okay I'll start making a list this is the list so far:
Caribbean_Chick
.::.
Orlando_Lover45
JackieSparrow

any other joiners?

ok and we also need people to help run the club.. since you guys were the first three would you like to be like part of the head council or whatever?PM me with ideas

Fallen Jedi
You can't forget about me!

Caribbean_Chick
okay you are now on the list:
POTC Official Fanclub Members
Caribbean_Chick
Orlando_Lover45
JackieSparrow
Fallen Jedi

Caribbean_Chick
okay members me and OL(Orlando_Lover45) have been talking about it and we've decided on a bunch of things:
we are thinking of making a website.. of course starting off with a free website and working out from there

we need something to call ourselves: our idea so far is The JOK Files(Johnny, Orlando, Kiera)

so members what do you think?

kathleen
oh i wanna join!! if u guys r making a site, maybe i can help. i do alot of web designing

Orlando_Lover45
Tell me more...

kathleen
me?? lol

Orlando_Lover45
yeah. You do web disigning? could you get us a site?

Caribbean_Chick
oooooooooooooo that'd be great!!!!!!!!You can be our main website designer because as far as I know none of the other members know much about website making.. I'll add you to the list!!!!smile
POTC Official Fanclub Members
Caribbean_Chick
Orlando_Lover45
JackieSparrow
Fallen Jedi
kathleen

kathleen
wut do u mean a site, like get one hosted?

Orlando_Lover45
like as in
we need a site to make this
could you do that?
an easy to get to site?
what is hosted?

Caribbean_Chick
well umm.. :confused.. just like we're planning on making our own website like for example www.jokfiles.com (not reel site)

Orlando_Lover45
I really know nothing about webpages

Caribbean_Chick
me neither.. I mean I've made a few.. but they were just little like mini sites not as big as this

kathleen
ok, heres how it works, we can get something like www.blahblah.com, but that would cost money, or we can get one hosted, like if someone has a site they can host us, but our url would be for ex. www.blahblah.com/here or we can do it on geocities which i hate cuz of the pop ups

Orlando_Lover45
YOU ARE LIKE, MY HERO. only, your my second hero. My first one's Orlando, but i think we can all understand that. anyhoo, hosting is the best idea since caribbean_chick came up with this idea so PM her about it.

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. well I've done a bunch with www.freeservers.com where the websites will be something like www.jokfiles.4t.com you know with the letter and number but with that website you can't really stretch your horizons with the means of decorating and chad forums you know.. well not as far as know maybe Kathleen you should check it out and see what you think?

Orlando_Lover45
Please, Super Kathleen?!?

Orlando_Lover45
I just kinda checked it out. alot better then just a thread on here! but Super Kathleen is the computer expert/ my 2nd hero so she should probebly check it out first.

kathleen
oh wow i've never heard of that before, the only thing, if we get hosted somewhere else, we can have unlimited or more space which means we dont have to worry about how much we upload likes pictures and stuff

Orlando_Lover45
where? I like unlimited. It reminds me of unlimited minutes on my cellphone that i have to dream about just like being accidentily stuck on an island with Orlando bloom.

kathleen
lol..well i have to see first whos willing to host us, heres and example of a hosted site

http://www.par-tay.org/orlando/

Caribbean_Chick
yea that's a good point.. I say we stick with whatever you think is best since you're our proffesional!!smilesmilesmile

well I'm off to bed everyone I'll talk to you in the morning

cheers all!!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cheers.gif

Orlando_Lover45
see ya tomorow caribbean_chick!

kathleen
ok well i just need to kno wut subdomain we want like www.url.com/subdomain

Orlando_Lover45
okay, Super Kathleen. So we could do something like www.par-tay.com/JOK?

Caribbean_Chick
well how about we wait until we have a chat with the rest of the members before we make our first moves? Because we want them to have their fair share in decisions too

so we'll figure it all out tomorrowsmilesmile

Orlando_Lover45
I wonder what Johnny and Orlando are doing right now? are they sleeping?

kathleen
yea, but it might not necessarily be par-tay.com smile

Orlando_Lover45
COOLEOTASTIC!

man, I love that word. it's so COOLEOTASTIC.

kathleen
lol..maybe i should make up a word..

JackieSparrow
i like the whole idea i have no clue how to make it but we should have updates on the upcoming films like auditions and stuff.

Fallen Jedi
Wow, you guys are really getting me excited! Though I don't know much about web design, but I'll help in anyway I can.

Stewie is God
Can i join?!?!?.....that movie is kick ass Happy Dance big grin and orli and johnny are soooooooo hot roll eyes (sarcastic)

samIam
yeah ok caribbean chick .. I am soooo joining the JOK !!! hehehe I know nothing about websites but count me in !!!

oh hey kathleen I made up he word DEFUNKATATED !!! I say it all the time ... it means like funky or wierd!!! heheh happy days

bLooMiLiCioUs
CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW CLD YOU FORGET ME????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

CaptainSparrow
I was wondering when someone would think of this. Can anybody join? Can i join? Happy Dance

popdiva16
Can I still join too? I do quite a bit of webdesign also, so if you need any help, let me know.

jackisyummy
So what kind of stuff is going to be on this fan club website? Do you know where i can get good jack sparrow photos, there doesn't seem to be many around. I'd love there to be a POTC fan club, i'm literally obsessed by this movie! its fantastic!

Orlando_Lover45
Okay, peps. heres the scoop

Last night, me and caribbean_chick and Super Kathleen(aka Kathleen) talked about this kinda stuff. So
1. anyone can join. just tell us so we can put you on the member list.
2. It's free, of corse.
3.we're going to try and put up things like info about the charictors, the sequil comeing up, ect. the works. if you have anymore idea's, PM me or Caribbean_chick or Super Kathleen.
Don't ask me why I call her Super Kathleen, if you read the earlyer posts, you'd understand.

ok guys this sounds really kewlies, does anyone know a good web-hosting site? i'll see if i can find some but post whatever any of you have found too which would be a great help.

ok what do we need to do now *looks around and confuseded confused* lol

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Orlando_Lover45
We gots www.freeservers.com
any more websites that host would be really cool for people to post!
we cant do this alone!!!

kewl, never heard of that but yeh sounds good.. anymore?

Orlando_Lover45
The next step we need to take is to all agree on a name. If you have a name, PM me and I'll start a list and show it to caribbean_chick when she comes on. Then we'll make a poll for members on a new thread and figure out the name. Savvy?

Orlando_Lover45
Here's the updated list of pep's
tell me if you want to add or take away your name

Caribbean_chick
JackieSparrow
Fallen Jedi
Orlando_lover45
Kathleen (aka Super Kathleen)
Stewie_is_God
SamIam
BlOoMiLiCiOuS
CaptenSparrow
popdiva16
jackisyummy

whew! We got alot of members!

erm yeh we have lol.. which is great!! big grin

well JOK is good... amybe something a lil more i dunno... J_O_K what bout maybe that?

Orlando_Lover45
good...good...
We need something really clever. you know like how people spell out a word w/ the first letter of each word.
Something like JOKE.
But what does the e stand for?
The Johnny, Orlando, & Keira _________.

extravaganza.... extremes....

*but about the word 'JOKE' i dun really think that word would work though, but lets see wht other members think of it before we decide*

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Orlando_Lover45
we could forget kiera and have Joe.

eh... i dunno i like the idea of it being a word but 'joe' thats like a name, maybe something like... J_O_E or J_A_O_E...? n with keira.. J_O_A_K

Fallen Jedi
You have to have Kiera! I mean, the reason of the whole movie was to save the girl in the first place.

yeh and she's one of the main characters... Johnny, Oralndo, Keira and Geoffrey...

J_O_K_A_G... ???

Orlando_Lover45
Well, I'm not sure about geoffery.

Orlando_Lover45
We need caribbean_chick to come back on. She needs to be a part of this.

Fallen Jedi
Yeah, I wonder where she's at? messed

Orlando_Lover45
She said she'd come back. I wonder...

hmm.. *souts* CARIBBEAN_CHICK WHERE ARE YOU!!!???

Orlando_Lover45
I just e-mailed her. I hope she checks her email daily.

Fallen Jedi
Yeah, and I PMed her. *joins Kamikaze in the shouting*

lol yay... i gtg now b back later gotta go eat big grin

Orlando_Lover45
See ya, kami-whatsit!

Orlando_Lover45
Hey, I'm going to check out www.freeservers.com. BRB!

Orlando_Lover45
ug! I cant do it without caribbean_chick so I can conferm the name. we really cant do anything but wait untill she comes back to move forward on this thing.

Fallen Jedi
See ya Kamazie!

Orlando_Lover45
what now?????? pirate pirate pirate pirate

samIam
i DON;T KNOW?

Orlando_Lover45
Where's caribbean_chick? Even Super Kathleen would be helpful.

Orlando_Lover45
Okay, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to make up a fake domain name and see if i get a webpage on freeservers. i'll update you in a minute. cool

heellooo i is back big grin lol

Fallen Jedi
Ello! Welcome back, mate.

how would we check OUR site?

Fallen Jedi
I know nothing of making web pages, so I would be the wrong person to ask.

okity dokity... lol...

Orlando_Lover45
I did it! check out www.orlifollowers.4t.com

kewl thats really kewl. i mean with the proper stuff n not blah blah hehe... but good woohoo.... we got sumat going..

Orlando_Lover45
So, that was just a tester. we can get this thing on the road if WE THINK UP A NAME!!!!!!! blink blink blink

Fallen Jedi
Yes, a name. We need a name. *thinking, thinking*

yes i mena the basics is sorted we just gotta put the info in...

Orlando_Lover45
Maybe something like

"singapore"
or something from the movie

Laviera_j
Or you could call it...."Savvy?"

Orlando_Lover45
The pirate life

something from the movie...
*thinking*

Orlando_Lover45
We could call it something like

the pirate's code

pirate

Fallen Jedi
Something clever that's for sure. One of my friend's friend got a website started and it was called Jesus Bytes. You know, like giga bytes. I was thinking we should have a name that's something clever like that.

Orlando_Lover45
can we figure out a way to do the name playing off the "why is the rum gone" or corset lines?

Laviera_j
Here are some...

"Savvy?"

"Yo ho Yo ho....and really bad eggs."

"Parley!"

what do you think?

yeh i was just think of parlay...

Laviera_j
Anybody...

Laviera_j
Yey! Isn't it spelled parley? I saw it like that on the subtitles.

Fallen Jedi
Either parley or savvy, how about one of those?

Orlando_Lover45
I like parlay.
What about "The pirates life for me"

Laviera_j
Or, we could call it "Pearlilulululi..." LOL

Laviera_j
Or we could call it "The Pirates Life For me...Savvy?"

Fallen Jedi
I like you suggestion Laviera_j.

Laviera_j
Cool!

*Lava sings "A Pirates life for me...Savvy?!"*

Does everyone else like it?

or how about "parley... savvy?"

Orlando_Lover45
We could call it
"the inventors of mayonase"lol
(you would have to see the deleted scenes)

Orlando_Lover45
did you guys catch the easter egg at the end of the movie on the dvd?

Orlando_Lover45
it's after the credits

Fallen Jedi
Good. But I think "A Pirate's life for me...savvy" flows better. I don't know, that's just what I think.

captain fred
yay put me on the list savvy

aragorniscool45
i want to join.

isnt it a bit too long tho..?

Orlando_Lover45
good idea, fallen jedi. all in favor of "A pirates life for me...Savvy" say I...
and capten fred and aragorniscool45, I will add you to the list.

Orlando_Lover45
I

aye!!!!

hehe jus had to sowie lol... wink

Orlando_Lover45
K, thats two...

we need more!

really_bad_eggs
i wanna join i know how 2 make websites if the person who is making it needs help or anything!!!

Orlando_Lover45
Okay, RBE, your on the list. Check out www.orlifollowers.4t.com. this is JUST A PRACTICE! tell me if you like the layout. it's compleatly free!

Laviera_j
HEY THAT WAS MY NAME!

Fallen Jedi
Don't forget about me! Aye!!!

Orlando_Lover45
?

Fallen Jedi
Oh, wait but we still need Caribbean_chick's input as well. After all this was her idea in the first place.

Orlando_Lover45
cool! three people! Okay, all agensed say...Spoons

Orlando_Lover45
lol

really_bad_eggs
yeah it's good when more people join the layout can get cooler, right you should have a page where ppl make donations if they want to you can do that through some service i think smile

Laviera_j
Can someone please look at the previous page and see that I thought of "A pirates life for me...savvy?"

Orlando_Lover45
Where is she?

Orlando_Lover45
this was her idea and we are putting it together. doesn't she want this, too?

Orlando_Lover45
Yeah, you did! okay, so now what?

really_bad_eggs
where is who

Laviera_j
who?

Orlando_Lover45
caribbean_lover

Laviera_j
ok I know who you mean now.

Fallen Jedi
I think she was talking about Caribbean_chick. She usually comes on later at night, so we'll probably hear from her later.

really_bad_eggs
hmmm....

ok we know that you came up with the idea, but the idea is that we work together to make this website,,, well done for thinking it up big grin

Laviera_j
is she logged on?

Orlando_Lover45
Should we, like, move on without her. I mean, if we wait for her, this thing will never get done.

aragorniscool45
i dont think so....

Fallen Jedi
Well, as much as I would like to, we must keep to the code.

"We work together to make the website" remember?

I really hope she gets online soon though.

Laviera_j
Agreed.

really_bad_eggs
i can make a cool background for the site POTC related....

Orlando_Lover45
well, maybe we can find info to post on the website. we could each have a part to look up. like for example, I could find things about johnny depp and orlando bloom bio and fallen jedi could find photos for the gallary...

Fallen Jedi
Hey, I'm having a thought here. Our logo or saying (whatever you want to call it) should be: "Take what you can. Give nothing back." What do you guys think?

Orlando_Lover45
you could do that, RBE. Thats your job, finding a cool backround. I don't know if we can use it, but oh, well.

Orlando_Lover45
I like it, fallen jedi.

really_bad_eggs
YEAHHHHHHHH oh wait i'm not in the council thingy u guys are in lol don't mind me.... whistle

Orlando_Lover45
now, since we all hate Kate botsworth, lets all go sign the patition agensed her, k?

Fallen Jedi
Then you should join.

Orlando_Lover45
fallen jedi, you have done ALOT for this thing. you are officially one of the councle people.

really_bad_eggs
i did join but i'm not a main person like you guys

yeh that sounds kewlies... "Take what you can... Give nothing back!" woohoo

lol, you gota job for meh?

really_bad_eggs
i'm just a member not really a creator of it u guys did achhhh never mind lol i'm just confusing myself i'll just shut up wacko

Fallen Jedi
Yay! I'm officially a council member! *jumps for joy*

really_bad_eggs
maybe there could be a page for each actor and character and have info, pix, etc. on it

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>