Howard The Duck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
I wahtched the 1 o'clock CTV movie on friday yesterday, and it was Howard The Duck! By George Lucas. It seems like the movies from back then where MUCH better because they did not concentrate on special effects, but on the story. That I swhy I find That about 70% if not more of the movies today, suck. They are blockbusters and only for $$$

Striel
I bought this movie for five dollars. I think I paid too much. lol Seriously though, i liked the movie when I was a kid, so I bought it.

RockyBalboa
Howard the duck had a story? I must have missed it, I was amazed at all the special effects.

Evil Dead
Ironically...........the movie was made for the special effects.

The only reason George Lucas took on the project was to showcase his FX skills in bringing Howard to life................he was concerned not with the story.

I enjoyed the movie as a kid...........and would probably still watch it if I caught it on at like 3 am or something........

Crash Overload
EXCRAMENTS!* I am missing the Late night mvie! See ya in the morn!

SHIT!
CRAP!
HOLLY DUMPLINGS!
POSTERIOR WASTE!
POOP!
BROWN MARSHMELLOW SAUSAGE!
etc... etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.