Pls! Help! Where to get Cheap Japanese ANime DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freaktom
Hi all,
I have been searching in the internet for few weeks. Can anyone tell me where can I get the cheapeset anime dvd? I currently buying from allanimedvd.com. They're offering me about $9-10 each discs. Can anyone find others cheaper than them?

Please let me know ASAP.

^.^

Reborn Again
Yes, contact me.

Gotwa
Actually, I've been looking for some myself. e.e

Samurai X : Remembrance is a hard movie to find here. With english dubs that is.

Hegemon875
I download most of my anime from Kazza Lite.
I have RK OVA's 1-4 and Samurai X, Akira, Metropolis, Nadesico movie, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, and a couple of DBZ movies.

Trinity_Matrix
Ooh, I like your sig, Hegemon, Auron is awesome.

Check www.yesasia.com, I know they sell VCDs on there and I'm pretty sure that they sell DVDs, just be sure to check the regional encoding.

Hegemon875
Thanks, he was my favorite guardian in FFX.

SaTsuJiN
Try chinatown in new york lol...

dragonpisces272
sorry I dont think I'm anywhere near your area :P. I download or buy bootleg

dragonpisces272
come to think of it, I just watch the anime channel

'chelle
http://www.animeniacs.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ac6f0a271596d1a1ce144bc259e34ce1
alotta the HK rips really cheap

dragonpisces272
are they good quality?

'chelle
most of them are rips right from the pioneer/bandi/whoever dvds. from what I've read from the customer reviews they say the quality is great. I ordered some stuff recently, it should be here sometime this week. I read the coustomer reviews first to make sure I was buying quality stuff.

dragonpisces272
wow maybe I'll try those...

SumWatTwisted
I'll tell you all* where to go....
www.ebay.com

squiggledoo
Hey check out animecheap.com - I think the prices are awesome and everything is usually in stock.......I only had to wait about 3 weeks once when somthing wasn't in.......

Lumenesca
Amazon.com <- Pretty much everything is cheap on there.

sai12
www.importanime.com

Almost everything I've ordered from them has been good quality.Though it does make me feel a bit bad buying those cheap ripoffs! Heheh..but they are cheap!

I also suggest Ebay of course...

And if you're against doing the imported copies like those. Go with Amazon! Or Overstock.com

I enjoy buying from all those sites. And I recieve everything in good time and everything! smile

XxILuvVegetaxX
Cheapest anime on DVD is chinese imports. For that go to ebay. But you can also find buyers that don't sell imports. Half.com is a good place too, but read the description, if it says 3 disc box set, then its an import.

chibiruto
go to newtype.com and ask for a promotional packet, u will get a 10 dvd set for "promotional use only"

includes animes like di gi charat, happy lessons, comic party, abenobashi,kaleido star, etc.

your welcome -__-'

chibiruto
and theyre all in english! @__@

XxILuvVegetaxX
i went to newtype.com and it says comming soon -_- does any1 kno where i can get cheap anime dvds by volumes? Im trying to get vol 1-4 of full metal panic fumoffu since they dont have a box set out yet, and i dont want to get a subbed version box set.

redcaped
Cheap Anime DVD? Oh yes, even at remote places, but this is not the topic.

XxILuvVegetaxX
huh?

redcaped
Nevermind, I know some but I don't want to mention them. That's what I meant. GameStop has cheap ones but used if you don't mind the use you should take a look on them.

XxILuvVegetaxX
o i c ^_^ thankz!

Ketarria
I know a couple of sites you guys can try

The first one is fansub.guckies.com/
This guy makes homemade dvd. They're usually good quality, and if the dvds are damaged he'll replace them no problem. He also does trades. So if you're tired of some of ur series he'll swap you. He goes by the number of discs. I was able to get 4 series for my Real Bout High School box set. You can always make copies of ur dvds and trade them for his; he has no problem with that. The series are usually in Jap with English subs (unless otherwise noted)

Now the another site is ezanimez.com/
This is a pretty good site. I was able to get Fushigi Yuugi anime series plus OVA and the Eikoden for $75.00

And then there is always Half.com and Ebay.com

NBT
Best buy!

XxILuvVegetaxX
I use those like 99% of the time <3 Otherwise I use overstock.com for dvds per volume and buy all my manga there.

For the most part, Best Buy is expensive (buying per volume, depending on the series), they do have a bigger variety compared to Target and Wal Mart, but they don't always have all the volumes in stock for certain anime. Buying box sets there is sometimes cheap though!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.