General Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
note:

october 1 - new season of smallville starts
september 23 - season 1 comes out on dvd

anyone who loves the show, put your comments here.

October 1st- i'll mark my calender. I really like the show. I like all things Superman

BOPRecruit 16
what do you think of clark and lex's friendship in the show?

Neo_Version 7
Cool. But Lana is ****in smokin! She's one hot *****! If i was Clarke, I wouldn't mind being fast as a speeding bullet in bed, if you catch my drift.

Metroplex
laughing out loud Lana is really hot

I think Its pretty ironic how Lex and Clark are friends. I think Lex will finally figure out that Clark is an alien and will eventually become enemies.

Metroplex
I have a question about the final episode where Lex's plane crashed. What exactly caused it and what happened to his wife???

BOPRecruit 16
i think someone was planning to kill him and staged it. his wife, somewhere back home i guess.

FallingBlue
Lana...*drools, twitching* what? I mean, yah Smallville, great show...Lana........*drool*

I love Clark and Lex's friendship, and the guy who plays Clark is a pretty good actor

BOPRecruit 16
tom welling plays clark and kristen kruek plays lana, btw blue.

johnnys#1 fan
TOM WELLING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johnny depp is hotter tho! anyways tome welling is clark

Michael Rosenbaum(Lex Luthor) is a better actor. Tom Welling isn't that great of an actor, he just looks liek a superman character...oh and replying to a few posts ago i think it's pretty obvious that like his wife was behind it cause she was gone and the pilots were gone, she probably was still pissed at him for lying to her, and she probabaly has some alterior motive

BOPRecruit 16
last season or for this season, there were rumours that louis lane was supposed to appear on smallville. is this true?

Darth Vicious
While im not the biggest Superman fan i love Smallville, its pretty entertaining and Lana and Chnoe are ****ing hot, if i were Clark i would be getting action from both and about the posts Lex's fiancee set him up, i think it was a plan from his father. Im looking forward to Bruce Wayne(Batman) in one of the next seasons, it should be awsome how Clark and Bruce interact!

BOPRecruit 16
batman is going to have a cameo? are you serious? eek!

BOPRecruit 16
new season of smallville starts tomorrow at 8!!!

Gundark
I can't wait !

You know who he's doing dirty work for in Metropolis ? Morgan Edge ! Big time crime syndicate.

Evil red kryptonite......

BOPRecruit 16
was edge from the comic or real life guy?

i like the music selection in the show: deathstyle by metallica, boys and girls by good charlotte...

nV myMovieskill
well there it was smallville finally happened I think it was a good eposide. I am so glad that they stopped tha clark and cloe crap i hate cloe she sucks... but I knew that Kal aka clarks Biological father would give clarks adoptive father strenght it was kind of a no brainer. But overall i think it was a good episode.. hey what do you guys think of Tom Welling playing lead in a superboy movie (by the way there not making one im just asking)

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, the choale and clark stuff was boring. that's so cool that jonathan has powers, can't wait to see what else he's got! wasn't too happy with the way the cgi was used when he talked to jorel. i know there was a riot about young actors for new superman movie, and yes i think agree that he would be great. if only that were so.

DemonicGambit-2
I'm still mad though. I mean they are making Jor-El seem evil, I don't remember that from the comics

BackFire349
The WB is craptacular.

BOPRecruit 16
sometimes wb is not so great, but i like the teen shows in the evening. like: gilmore girls, smallville, angel, charmed, and tarzan.

Gundark
Yes, they are making Jor-El out to be slightly evil.

BOPRecruit 16
the jor-el scene could've been done better, cgi wise.

regex_1
I think the new spin they are giving it is good. Not just the same old stories over again. Gives it alittle more depth.

BOPRecruit 16
i read in sfx, that the flying will be left for the last episode of smallville.

regex_1
That sux. I want to see him fly alittle before that. I think they should have him learning to fly. Like start hovering and falling. Little things.

BOPRecruit 16
i really liked wednesday's episode of smallville. the thing that perry white said to clark at the end was a nice touch:

Perry White: you really are a freak of nature. you do all these great things, but you never ask for anything in return. when we were up at the gorge, and i saw the look in your eyes, it was a wake up call for me. i realized that i was about to tear down a great man. just didn't know that there were any people like you out there.

i hated him for most of the episode until he was about to leave. a nice change to see in a lost soul. sorry for sounding cheesy.

quick question: in the 90's toon, isn't perry clark's boss at the daily planet?

fourth_avenue
What have they done? Lana Lang's going for Pete Ross? They pissed it off... I Protest!!!!! mad

I love Kristin Kreuk !!!

BOPRecruit 16
what happened on yesterday's episode? i forgot to watch it! when i was reading an article about shawn ashmore, it said he was to guest star/make a return to the show? is this true?

BarmyBrummie
The new season starts this Monday!!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Lord Soth
Monday? doesn't it air on Wed.? Anyway, I love this show, even though I only started watching it recently

Vader
Smallville is excellent.

Somebody SAVEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE....

VallejoKid707
i never seen it maybe ill start on monday

Punker69
This show is one of the best dramas on tele i think!!

Punker69
Barmy Brummie.New episodes dont start for a few weeks.I checked on the website.

mechmoggy
We're in the UK, you lot have already seen the series we get on Monday! sad

BarmyBrummie
Yeah, mondays episode is when clark is under the influence of red kryptonite and he is told to break into luthorcorp by some crime lord. It's gonna be gooooood!

burlyman
eek! tis good

and Kristin big grin

Punker69
Does anybody want to know what happens in 8 EPISODES?

LEX FINDS OUT ABOUT CLARKS SECRET!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
bull$hit. You're playin me right?

Punker69
nope it happens on the 8th episode.Theres one episode where clark has a dream about lex finding out but then he wakes up and we realize its just a dream.And on the season premeire its TO BE CONTINUED.But on the second episode clark prepares to hit his dad but misses and punches into a brick wall and breaks his ring.Oh and theres one episode where a guy shoots clark and lanas right by him and we think she just found out about his secret but he shows her a KRYPTONITE bullet proof vest he was wearing.Because the guy had KRYPTONITE bullets.So she doesnt find out.

Lord Soth
I thought the most recent one was when Lex saw clack stop a car w/ his body, and then Lex goes to an insane asylum...... I'm confused....

Punker69
I know thats want im talking about

QUOTE:"LEX FINDS OUT ABOUT CLARKS SECRET!!!!!!!"

BarmyBrummie
Oh my frickin GOD!!!! You're not playing me are you! Oh this season is going to be sooooo cool. Its the first episode of season three tonigh and i can't wait.

Punker69
Yeah this season is where the good stuff starts happening.

burlyman
is this on E4 confused i dont have that embarrasment miffed

BarmyBrummie
It starts on channel 4 in march burly. Soz. sad

burlyman
sad

mechmoggy
E4 rocks burly!

It was a good 1st episode IMO. cool

burlyman
no need to rub it in roll eyes (sarcastic)

is it me or did i see michael caine on the new ad blink big grin

BOPRecruit 16
when is the wb going to start airing new episodes of smallville?

Punker69
i dunno soon I hope

Mr Parker
how many?

Lord Soth
I do

Dogbert
i hear it is good, but i never caught on to it erm

BOPRecruit 16
i've been watching the show since shortly after season one started. love smallville! great action, compeling stories, and sfx. when is the wb going to start airing new episodes?

total metalhead
i quite like it, but whenever it comes on it seems there's something better on.

BarmyBrummie
i like it

Punker69
Ive been watching since season one.

Lord Soth
I only started watching it recently, but it's a great show, and i'm getting the DVD's sometime soon

Punker69
In my opinion its one of the best dramas on tv.

The Unknown
I saw it once at like midnight. It was pretty good. It was the one where that kid starts killing the people affected by the meteor shower and makes bullets out of kryptonite.

Lord Soth
Yeah, Van McNulty is awesome

Fallen Jedi
I watched all of the first and second season, but I kinda lost interest in the newer ones. It just seems to have gotten really strange lately, like the producers are trying to do some kinda makeover or something.

Fire
I never liked it

BOPRecruit 16
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SEASON ONE DVD BOX SET IS A LITTLE OVER $60!!! mad

bluestrawberry
I like Smallville, but i missed the whole Red Kryptonite thing. Anyone care to explain?

Punker69
When clark puts on the red kryptonite ring he becomes BADBOY clark.And becomes mean and evil.but this season he broke it.

BOPRecruit 16
earlier this week, clark acquired his superhearing but loss his x-ray vision and heat vision for now. has to wear glasses. but the superhearing is pretty sick! cool

bluestrawberry
Where did he get the ring from?

wicker_man
I watched the first couple of episodes but i sort of lost intrest thats not to say it was bad far from the point, Superman is an icon and not just to fans of the comics and i think Smallville has done him justice.

BarmyBrummie
ARGH, SPOILER TAGS!!!!!

Punker69
I think clark doesnt have to wear glasses anymore he wasnt wearing them when the show ended.But if he has his eyes back doesnt he get his x-ray vision back to?

BarmyBrummie
his eyes back?? what he lost them in that episode??

Lord Soth
A kryptonite gem flashed in the sun and blinded Clark, so he had to wear glasses for a time before they healed

BarmyBrummie
oh wow!!!

Punker69
Smallville is just so good becuz the story is just so good and unoriginal.The plots twist between Lex and Clark is just so good and dramatic and mesmerizing.And then there always the question in every episode of IS THIS SOMEONE GONNA FIND OUT?And all these new villians coming in on every episode.It just never gets boring.Plus theres also the stuff going on between Cloey and Lionel Luther,and the thought of Lana moving on and not dating clark.This is really and amazing story.

I give it: thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

BarmyBrummie
Smallville is just an all around amazing programme!!! The only bit that could be improved upon is the ending to vortually every episode. Has anyone else noticed that the endings are always kind of.....mushy and lovey dovey. Clark and lana always saying 'we can't be together' or 'there is so much i want to tell you about who i am but i can't'. Thats the only part IMO that needs improving

Punker69
the only thing i dont like is that sometimes the villians r killed to fast.like this newest episode where clark was battleing the ultrasound guy.all clark did was throw a car on him and he died.that only happens sometimes tho.

BOPRecruit 16
barmy: what i posted wasn't exactly a spoiler. it was already shown. just watch the reruns on sunday or something to get updated. or go to the wb site.

BarmyBrummie
but i live in england and we have only seen the first 3 episodes!!!

ilvorlandobloom
omg, I LOVE SMALLVILLE!!!!! its my absolute fave show in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i missed last week's - the one where Lana and Clark try to kill Chloe. can anyone fill me in (on EVERYTHING that happened)? pleeease! i was out of town and my mom tried to tape it or me but the vcr wouldnt work. i was so mad/sad i went crazy! so could anyone tell me what happened so i wont be confused for this wednesday's? please, i will love u 4ever! lol

reander
Big fan of Smallville but i havn't seen any of the new series because i used to watch something else @ the time it was on. I don't wanna start watching it because i've missed loadds of eppys.

I have been told LOADS of spoilers though.

Punker69
yeah I wish smallville went back to tues.Now I have to wach it through 70S SHOW and american idol.

Lord Soth
In the latest episode, I've been trying to figure out who plays Jordan Cross, he looks familiar

Punker69
I dont think hes played in any other things

ilvorlandobloom
what did ya guys think of this week's episode? i thought it was ok, couldve been better. clark never had his shirt off... major disapointment. but adam did but it was just not the same... lol.

ilvorlandobloom
ooh, i found this info at 'Kryptonsite: Your Source for "Smallville" News and Information' about the gueststar:

"The actor playing him also shares the same surname - Jordan was played by Joseph Cross, who you may remember from the movie "Jack Frost" back when he was merely 12 years old.

Joe is now 17 and occasionally appears on As The World Turns. "

The Unknown
Actually, the jewelry store was being robbed, and then he fires his heat vision at the robber, but somehow the kryptonite jewelry got in the way and deflected it back into Clark's eyes.

PS, if you want to find what happens in the next episodes, go to: http://www.tvtome.com/Smallville

ilvorlandobloom
kryptonsite.com has good spoilers too

BarmyBrummie
LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS SOOOOOOOO COOL, CLARK FLEW!!!! WITH LANA!!!!! (i know it was supposed to be Jor el and louise but hey!) IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

(sorry about the caps)

The Unknown
I won't be able to see it till Sunday... I don't have that channel so I have to wait to see WB shows on another channel.

bluestrawberry
reander maybe you will tell me (since every1 else seems to be ignoring me!!) where did he get the red kryptonite ring from? i missed the start of the last episode here, it had some journalisty guy who went to wrk 4 the daily planet.

The Unknown
It's in his high school class ring.

Lord Soth
Wednesday's episode kicked ass.......

Barmy: What are you talking about?

Lord Soth
Aha! I knew he looked familiar!

The Unknown
Yeah, what episode did you see? The newest episode was the one with Pete streetracing...

BarmyBrummie
I live in ENGLAND!! I don't see the episodes you see, i am behind the times!!! The one i saw last monday was the one when Jor El came to earth in the 60's and murdered someone

BarmyBrummie
I know all the episodes anyway, i have read the guides on TV tome.com

Lord Soth
Oh okay, we're on the same page. You just confused me, that's all

ilvorlandobloom
wow, this weeks epi was soo good!! but now theres no more new ones for more than a month!

BarmyBrummie
On monday, i get to see the one when clark loses his sight and gets super hearing. DO they use loads of graphics like for his other powers to show the hearing thing?

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, its really cool how they do the superhearing thing.

The Unknown
So do you think Lionel's going to go through with it?

BarmyBrummie
The thing with living in the uk is, we don't have to wait a month for all the episodes like you do because by time your new episodes have been shown, we are still probably 5 episodes still behind so we get them continuously every week big grin Getting things later than the US does have its advantages sometimes big grin

mikeysgothicgur
Did ya all vote for the favorite episodes that they're going to play all through march? If so, which one did you vote for? I voted for Red. I was on a Smallville board looking at which ones people voted for and Red looked really popular so I think Red will be played.

Vote For Favorite Smallville Episode Of Season One

ilvorlandobloom
i hope so! i hate him so much!
but if he does, then there wont be as much excitement in the show. it just wouldn't be the same... oh well, i hate him!!!
but i'm not sure i think he does cuz in the next new episode, him and dr swann r sopposed to be in a scene together. but u never know.... shifty

ilvorlandobloom
i voted! not for red though, i didnt really like that episode compared to the others....

Lord Soth
I never voted, but again, I only started watching in the middle of the 3rd season. I've bought the 1st season on DVD, though

ilvorlandobloom
and the 2nd season dvd is coming out May 25!! big grin (same day as ROTK!)

BarmyBrummie
OMG, what happens to johnathon kent? then again what is actually happening to him? i saw the episode the other night when he collapsed at the end and i was shocked. Whats happening? sad

The Unknown
Don't worry, he's fine for now. He just had a heart attack and gets surgery, though this is foreshadowing his eventual death of a heart attack.

BarmyBrummie
no expression crycrybaby

Paola
I recently fall in love with Smallville in_love
I'm seeing the eps where Martha Kent is pregnant....... do you know which season is that?

Schmoe
Does anyone know when the new episodes start back up? I'm guessing next week...

BarmyBrummie
paola, that would be season 2 wink

Lord Soth
This is a great show, i'm going to be sad when they finally end it.....

Paola
thanx Abby honey!!! happy

how many seasons released so far??? in U.S. of course smile

BarmyBrummie
soth: that will NEVER happen, don't say it, don't even think it sad

paola: we are up to season 3 on smallville now. America are a few episodes ahead of us in britain so i get all the spoilers smile

Paola
ok...big grin

ranting ****in mexican tv mad

BarmyBrummie
think of it like this though...you get more spoilers than anyone else big grin

BarmyBrummie
Oh, luvin the new sig by the way wink Elaktra ROX!!!

Tonights episode for me is the one where pete gets in trouble with some street racers. Ive read reviews and it sounds pretty good big grin

dodgeviper
that was along time ago this episode came on .But if it is this episode coming on my bad

ilvorlandobloom
i cant wait for the next new one! its on april 14th. its the dr swann one! big grin yay!

Lord Soth
And apparently Lionel didn't commit suicide, as was implied by the end of the latest episode....

The Unknown
You saw the new episode "Legacy"?

Lord Soth
I don't think so.......should I have?

ilvorlandobloom
no one has seen that one yet... i saw the preview for it though! it looks like Clark and Lana get back together, but im sure something'll happen...

Gotenks13
somethin always does...

ilvorlandobloom
i know, i wish they would just stay together!

The Unknown
You said that Lionel didn't commit suicide because of the ending of the newest episode, but the newest episode is the one where he's about to kill himself.

Gotenks13
but then clark would have to tell her his secret. thats wats been the thing thats been separating them.(if anyone understands that confused )

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, but i think Clark should tell her, she could handle it. probably.

Gotenks13
yeah but she would be so shocked. she might just avoid him or even tell sum 1 sad

Superman5452
why should it matter if he dates lana, He marries lois.
and i may be wrong but doesn't he tell lana and she gets all controling and tells him not to use his powers to help people cuz people might find out what he is, so they break up like later in the future?

Lord Soth
Exactly. But A while ago I saw promos for new episodes, and Lionel was in them. So obviously he didn't go through with it

ilvorlandobloom
wow, have u guys seen the newest preview for Legacy?? it looks like Jonathan kills Lionel, or tries to at least... omg, i am so excitited for that episode! dr swann, clark & lana maybe getting back together, and maybe lionel will finally DIE!!

BarmyBrummie
Last Mondays episode for me was when papa kent had his heart surgery, it was a very sad and powerful episode IMO sad

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, that episode is sad... poor Jonathan sad

WoodLegStool
Lionel dont die, CLark and LLanadont get back together... only a an unsolvede mystery of how the frack Swann got the key

The Unknown
Maybe that glass thing that the key went through was given by Swann and that's why the portal thing opened and it went to him. And Lana and Clark didn't get back together; they just kissed.

Lord Soth
So many loose ends..........gotta love 'em big grin

ilvorlandobloom
i was so confused at the end! i was like "How the heck did Swann get the key??"

ScottsLover
im still confused!!

BarmyBrummie
why are people confused? I suppose i will be by time is see this episode..........

ilvorlandobloom
i hope they'll explain it in the next episode!

Lord Soth
They have an obligation to, they cn't just leave it

BarmyBrummie
Random question.....

yesterday when i was looking around for smallville stuff, i ended up on the WB website for it, its pretty cool but could be improved. Anyway, from there you can get into this luthorcorp thing but you need a password for it and i have no idea where this password is. Does anyone else? Im not eager, its just really pissing me off not knowing how to do it mad

ilvorlandobloom
hmm... i've never been to the luthorcorp site... i dont know where u could get the password... maybe its on the site that the link for it was on?

I'm so excited, Smallville's on tonight! big grin i cant wait till 8:00!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>