Stargate SG1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MsFit
Does anyone else watch Stargate SG1 or would that just be me on my sad self?

NateTheGreat
I watch it, I think it's pretty good.

yerssot
yup same here, though haven't followed it the last two series or so :s

Fire
yea it's pretty sweety, the asgard rock, they are awesomely leet

wicker_man
Yep i watch it too, have seasons 1 - 4 on DVD, theres a two hour special on Satellite Television this afternoon which i shall be watching.

MsFit
I like the Asgard and the Tocra alien

I liked the movie but I think the series is way better.

steptreks
MME! ME! ME! well i must really seeing as how ive just searched 5 pages for a thread about it!!

i'm obsessed!

i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so much!

alien alien love love yes yes

MsFit
Yup yup. Me 2. Er... just in a more contained way. cool

So which alien lifeform to you like best? alien

steptreks
sooooooo the asgard! n their voices n little hands awwww but i like cassie too!

MsFit
Ah, Bless. Speaking of their voices, did you know that the guy who plays Daniel Jackson does the voice of Thor? People say I'm obsessive- I kid myself that I'm just well informed! embarrasment

LanceWindu
I watch it.

My uncle got me into it like a month ago.

I don't know the alien species names though.

wicker_man
I know this is going a little off-topic but they are releasing a Stargate SG:1 mod for Battlefield 1942 in which you can have dogfights between F-17 Fighter Jets and Go'uald Death Gliders not to mention having all weapons in the show from the trademark staffs to the M-17. And from what i can see it is going to be mouthwatering.

steptreks
yes i knew that bout daniel! and teryl voices heimdall from revelations (end of series 5)

MsFit
Oh wow! Will watch out for that one. big grin

Kes
I like Stargate quite a bit. I enjoyed the movie and when I saw the series it became one of my faves.
I missed a few eps cos they kept changing the times sad Last ep I saw is the ep Daniel becomes a light thing....dont know what they are called.
Fave aliens are the Tok'Ra, it was sad when Martouf died..and later when Lantash(sp) died sad
Sam is my fave character.

Alar
i love Jack love love love love he rocks my world... i know Richards 54 and im 15, but hey, i still love him. he's so funny and gorgeous!!!! *melts*

oh, and Michael Shanks in eps where he has no or cool glasses, and short spikey flicky hair he's like wow! i didnt like im that much wen he had wierd glasses n longish hair i was like blink

Kes
I dig is long hair.
Yeh, Richard Dean Anderson rocks.You are a bit young but have you ever seen MacGyver?! He was so ace and hot big grin

steptreks
i love jack too!!!! and i loved mscgyver- im only 15 but i watch it on sky

msj_shanks
best show ever made!
im kinda sad but most of my is based around it

eleveninches
Yeah, it is a good show.
Some episodes can get rather boring and tedious, but overall, i think it's better than the movie.

Which versions of O'Niell and Daniel do you like best (movie or series).

Exactly which goulds have they defeated now?

Only ones I remember are:
Amun Ra (movie)
Apophis
Anubis
Osiris
Set
Hathor
Nephthys
Isis?
Cronos

Does anybody have a full list of all defeated goa'uld

dodgeviper
its an o.k show

Alar
as well as all the steamy boi's in it!!! hell yeh. n no, i neva saw macgyver, but ive seen pics from then n i think he looks better now. i'll give an ep a shot, coz ive neva seen it, it might be a good show, and its on sky all tha time smile

SpikeSpiegel
I've just seen the last episode of the series. All I can say is thank god there's another series on its was (and a spin-off series of Stargate: Atlantis)

eleveninches
When does atlantis start?

SpikeSpiegel
July in the US

eleveninches
what about the uk( not sky)

Alar
prolly a couple of YEARS knowin transfer.... *mumbles incoherent abuse*

SpikeSpiegel
I'ld guess about the same time. the past couple of seasons we've had a couple of weeks to a month before the US

Fire
The Tok'Ra suck

Alar
too right!!!
and anise with her filty lips on my man Jack love

matchbox_dan
whats wrong with anise, shes hot!

CherryWings
nah... at least, i wudnt think she was so annoying if she didnt try to KILL jack...(+ co.) in the first 2-part we see her in... but she gets her evil self on him n he's mine... so she can go away. so ha.

lol, am wierd. *goes to take medication*

matchbox_dan
the tok'ra are much better than the asguard. i hope that they are in the next season.

i think a good thing to happen would be if all to the tok'ra got wiped out, exspet jacob, and he joins on of the sg teams , to try and find a way to bring their queen back to life and start the tok'ra again

Predator 89
I was just wondering if anyone here on the board saw the premire for season 8? One of the best two hour eps ever although not as good as lost city pt 1&2.

CherryWings
dont think i saw that 1.... or 2 w/e. lol i need to buy them all on dvd or summit shifty

matchbox
richard dean anderson isnt coming back for season 9. so who will they put the name of above the title?

Predator 89
Well acording to scifi it could be either way. But i doubt they would do a season 9 without RDA.

matchbox
it the highest rating show on the sci fi channel, i think they will.

but i think they will try and keep it the way it will be in season 8 with sg1 been a 3 man team.

they could bring in some of the reasuring characters onto the titles, like jacob carter, major davis or someone like that, and really develop their character.

or they could get the chevron guy, gary jones, to lead sg1, lol!!!

Predator 89
Walter to lead SG1 LOL!!! Acctualy Major Davis has already guess stared I think in an episode called Zero Hour. SG1 as a 3 man team is not doing so well although it was just the begining of the season. Speaking of high ratings the premire of stargate made 2.4 i think thats like 3.2million viewers! Hopefully if Scifi is smart the'll renew it for two more years.

matchbox
i live in the uk so i havent seen the season 8 opener yet, but its bound to be good.

we need to see more of walter!!! they could at least promote him to captain after all he has done over the years, opening and closing the iris, THINK OF ALL THE LIVES HE HAS SAVED!!!!!

and i like colin cunnigham (major davis) so i think he should be in the show more.

msj_shanks
i love the show so much, but i live in new zealand and seson 8 hasnt come on yet ova here either sad. and your rite walter has saved sooo many lives and should b promoted!

matchbox
why dont they make his a 2 star general and let jack get back to leading sg1, the way it should be!!!

steptreks
major davis' name isnt walter- its paul- walter davis is the 'chevron guy'

sorry for nitpicking

alos sky one has said they have the rights to season 8 but havent planned to show it also they arent gonna show atlantis in the near future

matchbox
---UK----
Sky One is going to start airing the show agian on October 5 for SG1, and the October 12 for Atlantis!

Check out Gateworld.net for more!

Predator 89
Season 8 is going awsome two episodes you should realy look fordward to is Icon and Avatar.

matchbox
i watched the season opener a few weeks back and it was awsome! i really like that they have made daniels character funnier, and made him more into jacks role a little more.

atlantic is quite good as well, i like mckay sence of humor. but sheppard seems to just be a rip off of jack really.

kanis
alien Stargate SG1 rocks, the Daniel in that is much better than James Spader and Richard Dean Anderson is brilliant as O Neill and Amanda Tapping looks absolutely hot in those tight black tops.

Reborn Again
I enjoy it immensely! I especially like Jack O-Neill played by Richard Dean Anderson (Mcguyver). His character is one big "clinche!" *lol* But thank god they brought back Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks), I hate Jonas Quinn (Corin Nemec). The series was going downhill with Jonas.

msj_shanks
hey!
Okay i agree Daniel is a fantastic character, but jonas was also a great character!
it is great with daniel but it was still bloody fantastic with jonas as well.

Maylien
I love watching this show i have seen every single episode that has been shown in the UK (till the end of season 8) i have also seen every episode of the atlantis series which has nearly ended series one

Napalm
YESS STARGATE ROCKS!

a1hsauce
i watch it sometimes when theres nothin else on tv, what time and channel does it come out on. its usually on kcop for me

Maylien
does anyone know what happens with Jack and Sam in season nine i've been trying to figure it out but i dont know

Lyra Rose
star gate is a cool show

a1hsauce
eek! do they hook up malien....
wow season 9 sg1 has been goin on for that long, damn

steptreks
well i cant see them getting together in series 9 cos sam will be missing for part of it cos amandas having her baby and jack wont be in very much!!! shame though!

Maylien
i dont know if they do hook up i only just finished watching season 8 but they hint at it soo many times and nearly everyone on the show keeps saying they should be together and they are in other dimension, it just seems to me that they should soon but neither of them wants to give up being in the air force

Corran
I've just watched 10 episodes today, I've only been out of the house for about an hour in total since 9 this morning, 10 episodes in nearly 14 hours - I'll only do around 6 episodes tomorrow big grin

Mana4X2
I heard the guy who plays Chriton in Farscape is going to be in Season 9. Interesting to see if he'll be the fourth member of SG-1 or not.

Mana

The Unknown
He will play Lt. Cameron Mitchell. He was an X-302 pilot in "Lost City" and will be the fourth member of SG-1.

steptreks
hey i didnt see the last half hour of threads and i really need to know something now at first i was just putting it off thinking no it cant have happened

did he really die???

LightSaber_Part
StarGate SG-1 and Atlantis are the best shows!!! thumb up thumb up
The one thing that I really don't like is that Richard Dean Anderson will only be in a few episodes of Season 9cry

grade 3 ol
Hi all. I just found this thread. I had no idea it existed. I had no idea the TV thing exiosted. I have started one in the movie scifi fantasy one callled i wanna ba a tok'ra or summat like that sorry.

Fëanor
the tok'ra are wimps...the tauri rocks

and anubis made sokar look like a girly man

grade 3 ol
who thinks Daniel jackson is hot?

yes wink embarrasment

steptreks
ME! especially now with his muscles.........

Fëanor
well...if i were a girl...then yeah he's hot...confused

grade 3 ol
I reckon he is hotter when he's the nerdy guy in the beginning!!! love

Jedi_Snake
whoohooo I found the stargate forum! heh...lol...heh so hows it going here?

Fëanor
i actually liked him when he was nerdier in a sense...it seemed such a contrast to Teal'c and O'neil's character...

grade 3 ol
totally! he's really HOT!...

So's Jonas really...

helloJedi Snake... I love your signature thingy... I'm so telling my mates about it!...

*thinks i willuse the force to throw you into the starget...hmmm...*
Hey! will you wait till you know the iris is closed?

Red Superfly
McGuyver rocks in this series.

grade 3 ol
k...

I wanna see McGuyver.
Mum is always talking about it

Fëanor
well...basically he takes a paper clip, some bubble gum and an old used battery to make a thermonuclear rocket launcher...stick out tongue

grade 3 ol
Suh-WEET!!!!!!

I sooooo wanna see it now!

but who thinks jonas is hot?

Gabrial
Hey!
Finally a group of people who love SG1 just as much as i do. its actually stopped playing over here for a bit. Not happy Jan! Also i looked up on their website and it says that Jack (yum yum) is replaced with some other guy. I dont think thats OK! Jack is SG1! His smart mouthed remarks and cheezy one liners! NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO A END!!!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by Red Superfly
McGuyver rocks in this series.

Agreed... i honestly didnt think anderson could be any cooler, yet he is...

Gabrial
I bet he went kicking and screaming!! I think he left cos of the problems with his Knee. He had to have several opperations on it while shooting SG1 and i think he has to stop jumping around so it can heal. SG Alantas is OK but nothing will beat the original!!!

CherryWings
I agree! I watched quite a few Atlantis eps but i didnt think it came anywhere near the original.. The characters definately make the show! Its just not that same without them...

Gabrial
sad wish they would bring it back!

Love Thor! alien

Skorn254
I watch stargate every week. smile

steptreks
i watch stargate every day :P does anyone have any idea when series 9 is coming on british tv???
thanks

Skorn254
I'm not sure but you have see season 9 it's really good.

Mana4X2
The first ep in Season 9 is sooooo funny!!! Don't miss that one! You will laugh til you cry! Daniel has learned well from Jack's sense of humour, that is for sure.

Cheers,
Mana

Gabrial
Mana.....
Is that the one where they take prometheus for a little trip........(dont wana ruin it for the others).........and daniel meets a person trying to do somthing illigal?????

I thought that one was funny.

The Overmaster
Hey am I alone in this or does anyone else think Sokar was an awesome character that should have had more screen time, and possibly a conversation between him and Anubis.

msj_shanks
hey your right overmaster about sokar. he was one of the most coolest goa'uld on the show. i think that if they made him a much larger threat on the show that it would hav been really cool, especially if he teamed up wif anubis!

The Overmaster
Thank You! Someone FINALLY agrees with me.

msj_shanks
yeah i no, why did they waste such a major goa'uld. He's the devil, it would make sense for him 2 be the main threat

x-fetish
did anyone catch the season 10 premier????

Mana4X2
Originally posted by Gabrial
Mana.....
Is that the one where they take prometheus for a little trip........(dont wana ruin it for the others).........and daniel meets a person trying to do somthing illigal?????

I thought that one was funny.

Yes, it was, Gabrial, and it was such a great episode. And I caught the Season Ten Premier... tell ya what, tis gonna take me ages to get used to all the new people. I don't mind them though... especially the two actors from Farscape... what a step up in the Sci-Fi world, from Farscape to Stargate... I'd be totally psyched if that had been me. eek!

Mana

x-fetish
i think vala's (claudia black) hilarious. i haven't completely warmed up to mitchell though...i'm still sore about RDA( jack) leaving

Lady Fianna
I'm just getting into Stargate and watching the episodes on Sky One, I think they're series three possibly. I'd love to see some newer episodes though, but I'm not sure what other channel shows it in England.

Thorinn
Originally posted by x-fetish
did anyone catch the season 10 premier???? Hell yeah, it was so ****in awsome

if you want details just reply, and i'll fill you in, don't want to spoil anything.

x-fetish
Originally posted by Thorinn
Hell yeah, it was so ****in awsome

if you want details just reply, and i'll fill you in, don't want to spoil anything.

yeeeesssssss please!!!!!!!! u wouldn't be spoiling it for me, though i don't think others have seen it, but meh who cares i'm dyin here. i was out and kept nagging my sister to take me home so i wouldn't miss it and she managed to get me back in time to catch atlantis. needless to say i was pissssed. enjoyed atlantis though.

Thorinn
well it starts off were they left off last season, the ori beat the crap out of them, and left through hyper space. Right before the ship Daniel was on blew-up, he ringed himself to one of the ori ships, and Mitchell got aboard one of the x-302's, but when the ship exploded his fighter went flying and he blacked out, SAM was still floating in space, and barely had enough life support, she was brought on board the surviving earth ship, apparently it's engines were knocked out, but the ori left them there so there would be people who were witnesses of there power. messed . SAM was saved by the earth-ship after it's repairs, and teal'c and the mother-ship he was aboard survived as well, after the battle teal'c was taken prisoner, and tortured by the people on-board the mother-ship. When the earth-ship demanded that teal'c be let go they summoned two more mother-ships and tried surrounding the earth-ship, but bra'tac came and saved the day. Now it goes to the oriships in hyperspace Daniel is aboard trying not to be noticed, he dresses in a guards uniform an walks around the ship looking for Vala, Vala meanwhile is wondering where her baby is, when she is finally allowed to visit her, the baby girl is like 6 years old already (she achieves maturity within a couple of episodes) the girl has creepy redish eyes, and has a conversation with vala about how the ori are the goodguys, and the ancients are the ones who are bad, that the ori do ascend those who follow origin, and the ancients horde all there knowledge for themselves...goes on and on. Daniel finds vala, and she hides him in her quarters, she tells him that her baby is so much on the ori side it's unbelievable, but since she's half human there may be a side of her to be reasoned with. Daniel and Vala come up with a plan when they reach Chu'lac the jafa home planet, the ori send there fighters, and one ori ship lands on the planet, they battle with the jafa, vala goes to her daughter(who is named Orisci) and she is now a teen...maybe, she tells her does she know the jafa, and the girl tells her yes, they are a proud people, but were misguided for centeries because of parasites pretending to be gods. Daniel comes in and they attempt to try and kidnapp her, but the prior comes in and takes away daniels weapon, when orisci orders the prior to kill Daniel vala puts herself infront of him, and she gets shot, orisci heals her and Daniel knocks her out with a stun beam, now while that was taking place, the mother-ship bra'tac is on with carter, Mitchell and teal'c(sorry forgot to mention the earth-ship beamed teal'c out of the mother-ship he was captured on) go to chu'lac and with the help of 2 other mother-ships distract the ori from gaurding chu'lac. Two of the mother-ships fire on the ori ships, and one of the ships goes after them, shoots one down like nothing, meanwhile bra'tac and the others are going to use the rings to transport a bomb to the ori ship, when they do nothing happens, so bra'tac decides to ram the ori ship now the earth-ship comes out of hyperspace and beams all of them out of the mother-ship just in time, the ship crashes into the ori ship and nothing happens, the ori ship is unaffected, they beam Daniel out as he grabs on to vala, they are now all on board the earth-ship, i want to say it's called promethius, and they are around vala who is in the hospital wing, they discuss how everything has gone so bad, and how they are going to deal with this threat, Mitchell says that all they can do is come up with one hell of a good plan. end of show.

i may have left out some stuff, as i think i have forgotten a little bit, but the show was a great start to the new season.

Mana4X2
Oh shoot, that wasn't the premier I saw... Australia must be one season behind. DARN! LOL.

x-fetish
well it starts off were they left off last season, the ori beat the crap out of them, and left through hyper space. Right before the ship Daniel was on blew-up, he ringed himself to one of the ori ships, and Mitchell got aboard one of the x-302's, but when the ship exploded his fighter went flying and he blacked out, SAM was still floating in space, and barely had enough life support, she was brought on board the surviving earth ship, apparently it's engines were knocked out, but the ori left them there so there would be people who were witnesses of there power. messed . SAM was saved by the earth-ship after it's repairs, and teal'c and the mother-ship he was aboard survived as well, after the battle teal'c was taken prisoner, and tortured by the people on-board the mother-ship. When the earth-ship demanded that teal'c be let go they summoned two more mother-ships and tried surrounding the earth-ship, but bra'tac came and saved the day. Now it goes to the oriships in hyperspace Daniel is aboard trying not to be noticed, he dresses in a guards uniform an walks around the ship looking for Vala, Vala meanwhile is wondering where her baby is, when she is finally allowed to visit her, the baby girl is like 6 years old already (she achieves maturity within a couple of episodes) the girl has creepy redish eyes, and has a conversation with vala about how the ori are the goodguys, and the ancients are the ones who are bad, that the ori do ascend those who follow origin, and the ancients horde all there knowledge for themselves...goes on and on. Daniel finds vala, and she hides him in her quarters, she tells him that her baby is so much on the ori side it's unbelievable, but since she's half human there may be a side of her to be reasoned with. Daniel and Vala come up with a plan when they reach Chu'lac the jafa home planet, the ori send there fighters, and one ori ship lands on the planet, they battle with the jafa, vala goes to her daughter(who is named Orisci) and she is now a teen...maybe, she tells her does she know the jafa, and the girl tells her yes, they are a proud people, but were misguided for centeries because of parasites pretending to be gods. Daniel comes in and they attempt to try and kidnapp her, but the prior comes in and takes away daniels weapon, when orisci orders the prior to kill Daniel vala puts herself infront of him, and she gets shot, orisci heals her and Daniel knocks her out with a stun beam, now while that was taking place, the mother-ship bra'tac is on with carter, Mitchell and teal'c(sorry forgot to mention the earth-ship beamed teal'c out of the mother-ship he was captured on) go to chu'lac and with the help of 2 other mother-ships distract the ori from gaurding chu'lac. Two of the mother-ships fire on the ori ships, and one of the ships goes after them, shoots one down like nothing, meanwhile bra'tac and the others are going to use the rings to transport a bomb to the ori ship, when they do nothing happens, so bra'tac decides to ram the ori ship now the earth-ship comes out of hyperspace and beams all of them out of the mother-ship just in time, the ship crashes into the ori ship and nothing happens, the ori ship is unaffected, they beam Daniel out as he grabs on to vala, they are now all on board the earth-ship, i want to say it's called promethius, and they are around vala who is in the hospital wing, they discuss how everything has gone so bad, and how they are going to deal with this threat, Mitchell says that all they can do is come up with one hell of a good plan. end of show.

i may have left out some stuff, as i think i have forgotten a little bit, but the show was a great start to the new season.

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! i can't believe i missed all that no. now feel even worse ...thanks for the info.

Thorinn
Anytime. happy

x-fetish
i enjoyed the one last friday. i kept thinking bout time Somebody won

The Overmaster
Is there really gonna be an episode where Ori Soldiers fight against the Kull Warriors? I didnt say it, I just want it confirmed one way or the other.

msj_shanks
Have you guys heard about the cancellation of Stargate SG1?? those stupid ba*t**ds!

The Unknown
Originally posted by msj_shanks
Have you guys heard about the cancellation of Stargate SG1?? those stupid ba*t**ds!

They're now trying to find a new network to air it. A while ago, the Showtime president said they're interested in getting the show back, so don't give up hope!

stunna1773
Originally posted by The Unknown
They're now trying to find a new network to air it. A while ago, the Showtime president said they're interested in getting the show back, so don't give up hope!

showtime omfg air the episodes on fox or something liek that

The Unknown
Originally posted by stunna1773
showtime omfg air the episodes on fox or something liek that

Why would you want it on Fox?

stunna1773
Why would you want it on Fox?

because i only have standard cable i dont get showtime

The Unknown
Originally posted by stunna1773
because i only have standard cable i dont get showtime

That makes sense, but still, SpikeTV would be better than Fox.

stunna1773
That makes sense, but still, SpikeTV would be better than Fox.

ah yes it would

Thorinn
I would hope usa, but spike would be good too, or tnt.

x-fetish
I would hope usa, but spike would be good too, or tnt.

agreed...my sister still hasnt gotten over the fact that they(sci-fi) dared to cancel it. it would be kinda weird to watch it on a different channel, especially since it's sister show is still on sci-fi. that is if another chanel does pick it up

Lady Fianna
It's official, I have been completely converted to Stargate. droolio I recently invested in Series 7 & 8 plus some of series 9 on DVD. It's great. big grin

Although I think the absence of Jack is felt, Cam, Vala and Landry definitely make up for it. happy

Side note; anyone else find the airforce/ SGC fatigues the guys wear seriously hot? bag

Oh yeah, and I really really hope they find a new network, it can't be cancelled now cry

pr1983
i wish i could afford the dvds... sad

i love the show, but due to me not having sky anymore i havent seen much since jack left...

honestly, mcgyver... sad

In Fate's Hands
Did anyone see any previews for the next season after the season finale?

Thorinn
no.

But it comes back in Feb. I think.

Or Jan.

Scoobless
But it comes back in Feb. I think.

Or Jan.

What the f**k?

What? ... are you talking about the 11th season?

x-fetish
my sister said its coming back in MARCH at which point i freaked out and had to be gagged...how do they leave us with a cliff hanger like that and then return like 6 months later. i'm going crazy just thinking about the withdrawal i'll suffer

lake1951
I hope the series continues. There will be a lot of disappointed fans. In episode one of season 9 ... the team has to go on a mission to uncover a stash of ancient riches. I think it was called "Avalon". I think that is my favorite episode from that season. I'll have to pick up a copy of stargate season 9 soon.

office jesus
Originally posted by Scoobless
What the f**k?

What? ... are you talking about the 11th season?

..It's not the eleventh season. It's called a season BREAK. Sci-fi ****ed up on the promos. 8 more eps and 10 is done with.

Thorinn
Gate expectations: Stargate SG-1 okayed for two films

TV GUIDE reports: Stargate SG-1 may be winding down its 10-year-run this spring, but here's some exciting news for its fans. MGM has granted a green light - and enough money - to produce two movies, most likely for DVD, executive producer Brad Wright tells TV Guide.

The first flick will tie up most of the finale's loose threads - "It's the climax of the Ori story line" - and will be written-directed by exec producer Robert Cooper. The second film, penned by Wright, will involve time travel, and both projects should debut in the fall of 2007. Though no deals are signed, SG-1's stars are said to be "very eager" to continue.

"They're not big-budget by any definition, but for us it's pretty good," says Wright. "As we've proven over the years, just give us little more money and we can make pretty good television, or DVDs."

"There's a sense of an era for us ending," Wright continues, "but at the same time, we're all positive because of the prospect of continuing forward with movies and the introduction next year of Stargate Worlds, a massive multiplayer online game."

x-fetish
isn't stargate and atlantis supposed to air on november 17 in canada??????? come on canadians share... i'm dying from serious withdrawals here...

Morridini
I've finally managed to catch up to the US when it comes to newest episodes. Now I have to wait for them to be aired!!

I only discovered Stargate this summer, so the last few months I have seen 9 and a half seasons of SG-1 and 2 and a half seasons of Atlantis. And I want more!

In Fate's Hands
So has anyone heard any new news lately on Stargate Sg-1

x-fetish
my sisters been keeping me updated but its all pretty sad news so i'm just basically warning her not to tell me anything anymore. i'm going out of my mind waiting for the new season to start in the u.s... the canadians have it so great, they get to see everything. darn my sister...

In Fate's Hands
lucky canadians......

Thorinn
Stargate was cancelled, so you won't feel bad for long. ermm

In Fate's Hands
Stargate and Sci Fi are working on something right now I heard.............

x-fetish
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Stargate and Sci Fi are working on something right now I heard.............

eek! i really need for this to be true because i know some might feel stargate had a good 10 years so its about time for it to end What the f**k? , but i need for it not to because this is my current favorite show on t.v so if it goes away what will i do with my 8:00 pm's? confused

Thorinn
Stargate and Sci Fi are working on something right now I heard............. It's just two movies.

One to tie up the Ori storyline, and the other for another last adventure I think.

But I am looking forward to both.

x-fetish
i'm really disappointed that they're just ending stargate like this. i mean there are so many unanswered questions that will never cease to bug me... like who the heck are the furlings? we never got to meet them... and who remembers that ship carter pulled out of a cloud? that episode has always been a big HUH for me. they can't end stargate without explainig that stuff. especially that ship...COME ONNNNNN.. i need answers...

Thorinn
The Furlings are one of the four great races, nothing else is mentioned(I think) and I don't remember the episode where they found a ship in the sky.

As for me, I hope they end the season well, and not **** it up royally.

In Fate's Hands
YES!, Stargate isnt canceled, there is another season this April!

Thorinn
Stargate is cancelled, this April is the second half of the current season.

Sorry dude. petpet

LORDSIDIOUS01
I've always felt that Stargate Atlantis was a better show. Does anyone know who might migrate over from Stargate SG-1 to Stargate Atlantis?

In Fate's Hands
Stargate is cancelled, this April is the second half of the current season.

Sorry dude. petpet

the second half is the new season or is it not but i dont care lol

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I've always felt that Stargate Atlantis was a better show. Does anyone know who might migrate over from Stargate SG-1 to Stargate Atlantis?

i most likely will

x-fetish

i'd heard something about it but i'm computer-ignorant, and am unsure of how to use the spoiler tag so...

Thorinn
I've always felt that Stargate Atlantis was a better show. Does anyone know who might migrate over from Stargate SG-1 to Stargate Atlantis? I am seriously hoping for Jackson/and or Mitchell.

That would be the shit...dd

But then there would be a power play, because Mitchell, and Flanagan(can't think of his name in the show) are the same rank. hmm

Count Makashi
Stargate sucks, i love Sci-Fi, but this show is so bad, even with MacGyver in it, the greatest hero of them all.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Stargate sucks, i love Sci-Fi, but this show is so bad, even with MacGyver in it, the greatest hero of them all.

lol thats wut a i said 2 years ago and then one rainy day i saw a marathon on and watched it and now i love it

Count Makashi
I already watched Stargate and because of that i think it sucks.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Amanda Tapping is joining Stargate: Atlantis.

http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=19016

In Fate's Hands
Amanda Tapping is joining Stargate: Atlantis.

http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=19016

I wonder who else is gonna go to Atlantis now.

x-fetish
I wonder who else is gonna go to Atlantis now.

i always wanted to see daniel and teal'c interact with teyla from atlantis...but i know its just wishful thinking. i'm just trying to hang onto any hope that stargate might survive...

Admiral Akbar
Stargate will survive. As have star wars and star trek! big grin

Amazon
I don't know if Stargate will survive. This is thier last season, and they are getting beat in the ratings by shows like Battlestar Galactica. It used to be a new show with a new idea. Now it's kind of repetative and old hat. If they are going to re-invent it they are going to have to come up with something a lot more unconventional than the Go'auld, Ori or the Wraith.

In Fate's Hands
well in battlestar galactica they've been fighting the cyborgs or w/e they are for like ever.

Thorinn
Battlestar Galactica is weird, you literally need to see every episode to keep up.

But Sg1 is good, could have introduced the Ori a little better, but atleast they are going to make 2 more movies to end the storyline and open up a new adventure.

Amazon
well in battlestar galactica they've been fighting the cyborgs or w/e they are for like ever.

Yah but they've completley re-invented the cylons. They've evolved into human form cylons. With souls, day dreams, emotional and phycological issues. They've made the humans more realistic instead of the star trekky everything's gonna be alright attitude.

With Stargate it's always the same kind of thing with the same kind of story line. The bad guys are bad with no grey areas. Things are usually wrapped up real nice at the end of each episode and something always comes through to save them. It's nice and all and it used to be one of my favorite shows. It just does'nt keep me interested anymore.

Koenig
Question to UK fans

Has CH4 done the dirty and dumped SG1? I have not seen it on there for about two years and as for the off shoot one has CH5 done the same as well?

Morridini
Just saw the very last episode of Stargate SG-1 ever.

A great episode and a great way to end the series, can't wait for the move The Ark of Truth to come out.

In Fate's Hands
Lucky you, I have to wait about one more month until it's released on tv here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>