Happy Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exa
Happy, happy 112th birthday, Professor Tolkien smile
And a thousand thanks for Middle-earth big grin

VAE NOSTRAD!

sauron
i second that motion......you have made life alot more bearable and pleasurable for all of us

your world has been a place for me to escape too with all the depression and war around the world

and for that i eternally thank you, i will make it up someday

Verity
And he is still alive in all of us! Happy b-day!

sauron
sad i wish he was alive, death is so unfair....

sauron
when the grim reaper comes for me im gonna kick his ass so bad before i go

LegolasIsMyMan
I believe you would too sauron...Happy Birthday dear tolkien...We all are greatful for the word you have created for us to excape too... we will thank you someday in person..

sauron
i love tolkien, isnt he one of them people you want to hug

Camellia
I did my part for him today. I gave him a birthday message on my MSN sign-in name and I made sure that everybody I spoke to knew that it was his birthday!big grin

kalantiaw
my friend, you bow to no one...

*bows to tolkien*

hats of to the author of the great trilogy we all came to love...

Aurora
Happy Birthday My Dear! Thank you for a inviting us into a wonderful whole new world!!

PippinTook
But he is not dead, my dear. Tolkien lives in all of us! big grin Hurrah for Middle-Earth! Thanx a million my wonderful Tolkien. You are my hero and I love you for that. Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy your eternal life! Three...no FOUR cheers for John Ronald Reuel Tolkien! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray! Hip Hip HURRAY!!!!! We shall never forget you nor your wonderful books. You are a truely loved person and a magnificent author. Your mind is a great work of art and we all enjoy your books. Thank you for Middle-Earth. Now we have a world to escape to when all else goes wrong in our own reality. I hope to meet a hobbit one day wink That would be truely wonderful. And dispite what everyone says, I know hobbits and elves and Middle-Earth exists. Right now we are living in the Seventh Age, said in the LOTR books, and hobbits live, but stay out of the Big Folk's sight. But someday, I shall meet a hobbit and it will be all thanx to you. So happy 112th birthday! We love you dearly! HURRAH FOR TOLKIEN!

Kitoky
HUZZAH FOR TOLKIEN!

We have to give him some respect, without him, we wouldn't even be here.

orlandoOYEA
Thank you Tolkien for everything and you still live in each and every of your die hard fans. We all miss you so much, even if you dont know us. Happy Birthday and lots of love from all of us.

cgtuna21
Happy birthday to you Tolkien. Without Lord of the Rings my life wouldn't have been the same. Tolkien lives inside me and will be there till the day of my death. Thank you for a perfect achievement.

azszhz
happy birthday Tolkien!!!!!
not only does he live in our heart but will live forever as long as there is a copy of Lotr to read. may he be happy in the afterlife.

sauron
yeah, he didnt just give us a whole new world, he gave us each other, imagine no lotr would mean no forum...meaning none of us would know each other

Ariadne
Happy birthday Tolkien!!! I'm sorry I missed your eleventy-first birthday but happy 112!
You'll be around until everyone who's ever heard of LotR is gone though, and that will take quite a while. Thank you for Middle-earth!!!

aniron
yey tolkien rules, what is the exact borth date, and will the hobbit be made?

Discos
.....as always, cheers

Lord_Andres
Cheers for Tolkien http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cheers.gif and all his work http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/clap.gif and may it last for a 1000 years, Happy Birthday http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/holiday.gif

Exa
Birth date: Jan 3rd 1892 in Bloemfontain / South Africa

Yes most probably it will be made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.