Please Help Me!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Hi every one, please help me, u know on the first jeepers creepers movie how darry and trish r in the car and there switching through the radio station and darry heres the jeepers creepers song, who sings that version, it sounds like pop, and i dont mean the old version

wicker_man
The whole Car Radio Music Sequence (in which the 'pop' version of Jeepers Creeper featured in) were all composed by Tom Tarantini.

Also there is also a really cool rock version featured on Jeepers Creepers 2 performed by Rob Zombie (who else) and is titled 'Here Comes The Creeper' well worth a listein.

Freddy_vs_Jason
thank you SO much if theres ne way i good re-pay u i would

wicker_man
np always glad to help out where i can.

Freddy_vs_Jason
but do you know who its SUNG by?

wicker_man
No the music acknowledgments made towards the end of the film and even the directors audio commentary (on the DVD) only make reference to Tom Tarantini and the original singers (not the pop version ones).

Freddy_vs_Jason
damn it!! oh well.........thanx for your help, hey, so u must have seen the 2nd one on dvd, its not out in new zealand yet, wot happens in the deleted scenes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.