How Many Times have you seen POTC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xx123x4
I got the DVD for Christmas and so far have watched it 18 times. (Twice in theater) I love this movie. As soon as the auditions are anounced, I'm There!!!

JackieSparrow
i really dont no how many times ive watched it twice in theaters probly about 10 times at home and ive read the script like 8 thats 12 actually watching it and 20 if u include the script

Orlando_Lover45
Where do you get the script?
I've watched it maybe 5, 6...(mumbling, counting on fingers)18,19...
20 times confused

JackieSparrow
i really dont no my friend gave me the website ill try to find it for you

Caribbean_Chick
I've seen it 7 times in theatres and who knows how many times out of theatres
and a website my sis uses for the script I found in my favorites thingy it's: http://www.hostultra.com/~vampfiles/piratesscript2.html

Mr Parker
7 times huh? wow,Ive seen it thrice in the theaters.I didnt even know it was out on dvd or video yet.

2 and 1/2....

Caribbean_Chick
hehe thrice eh

Bungee_toad
ive seen it 2 times and it was great.

Caribbean_Chick
yea it's awesome.. Captain Jack Sparrow is the best thoughyes

Trinity_Matrix
I've only seen it once...I was at my friend's house for New Years and I told her that I hadn't seen Pirates yet and she said that we were going to watch it right then...at 3 am. But I loved it and I'm going to get it as soon as I have some cash big grin

.:[Kamikaze]:.
ive seen it 12 times... big grin i am OBSESSED!!! lol hehe

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Mr Parker
yeah I like to be different,heh heh. big grin anytime you hear somebody say they have seen the movie 3 times,say to them-so you've seen it thrice huh? big grin it will usually at least get a smile out of them. smile

Mr Parker
all at the theaters?

lol nah on dvd big grin i was begging mum to buy it lol so she had to give in after a few days hehe... woohoooooooo maybe make that a 13 i might watch it again tonight after ive reised big grin *drools just thinking of johnny*

CaptainSparrow
I went to the cinema to see it 4 times and watched it 4 times in a row on Saturday.
So that's 8 times.
I watched it once the night before, and have recently watched it another 2 times.
So 11 times so far. More to come though!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe funniest thing.. the day after I heard you say thrice my french teacher was talking about itlaughing laughing.. coincidence?I think notstick out tonguestick out tongue okay don't listen to be I strive to be differentwink

samIam
I saw it 5 times in theatres and a trillion at home ... savvy?

Caribbean_Chick
same here with the trillion times at home.. but 7 in theatres

JackSparrowLuvr
7 in theaters and 9 at home so that is 16 times

Tolkiengirl
i saw it at least 10 times in theaters. ive lost count of out of theaters...And please please cut out the whole I LOVE JOHNY DEPP!!! he like forty, and engaged to some french actress and has kids!!!ugh!!!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe well to some of his he ain't that old.. even though that don't mean me.. and we do have a right to an opinion and WE LOVE JOHNNY DEPPHappy Dancelaughing

Mad 4 Johnny
class actor pure genus cool actor ever cool

YES! and have you ever heard the saying "age doesnt matter if you love someone"? lol well WE love Johnny big grin love

Mad 4 Johnny
hey johnny's films r pure genus and i dont no y people dont like him cause i bet he is just like us in the end a normal guy with wishes and hopes and i am sure there is some one he want's to meet but cant

Mad 4 Johnny
i really hope every one get's the wish big grin

OrLaNdO_GiRl
9 times and i'll probably watch it again tonight.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

this movie is the best and Orland Bloom makes one hell of a pirate!!!!!! big grin

Mad 4 Johnny
Hey i WATCHED potc 4 times yesterday and twice this morning best ever i cant wait for Johnny's new film to come out i went to see once upone time in mexico i seen it twelve times at the cinema pure class

Mad 4 Johnny
love love love love rock rock rock rock

GoJohnny
ONLY once erm

Corlindel
Half. And It was enough. stick out tongue

CaptainSparrow
Should age really matter that much?
Oh, and i don't even think he's engaged, and kids have changed his life for the better. I admire anybody that will give up their hectic social life for a quiet life with their family.

beaujay1
hehehe jst saw it again, whats that, 9? i kno yall have seen it more than that but still!

Reluctant
A LONG MOVIE, BUT IT DIDN'T SEEM THAT LONG WHEN I WATCHED IT. I loved it. smile

i just watched it again today after coming in from school two weeks of not watching it that was loong for me as im really obsessed lol.... but wohoo it was worth th ewait i enjoyed it even more today big grin so thats erm 14 times now big grin take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Caribbean_Chick
really I could have sworn Johnny was marriedblink oh well.. yea age don't matter when you're in lovelovelove

he's just a dude who's dying for a normal life.. well as normal as possible.. have you guys heard the rubber band story?

Mad 4 Johnny
I NO JOHNNY part in potc of by heart and Donnie Brasco happy

Phoenix
but I do love him...blink

big grin

Mad 4 Johnny
i have watched potc 5 times this morning since 4.00 this morning

Phoenix
big grin

My mate has been borrowing PotC for two weeks, but I have it back now and I''m gonna watch the movie, then ALL the special features!

Fallen Jedi
Wow, Mad4. That's very impressive. And me? Well, I'm not sure how many times I've seen POTC, but I know the number is in the two digit range. I love POTC. I never get tired of it.

johnnydepp#1fan
ya i have seen the movie 43 times!!! me and my friend had a week sleepover bcuz her mom was on vacation and we saw it 7 times a day and thts all we would watch!! i love tht movie!! omg johnny and orlando are so hott its not even funny!! oh ya i like tht comment, "is it hot in here or is it just johnny depp"! hes dead sexy thts for sure!! hehe i love him!

johnnydepp#1fan
if anyone has johnnydepp and orlando blooms sn please tell me, email it to me at [email protected]!!
"me..disshonest, a disshonest man u can always trust to be disshonest, honestly, cause it the honest ppl u have to watch out for bcuz u never no when there going to do sumthin incredibbly stupid!"
thts what johnny says in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im love oh im in love sexay thang!!!

tates8
i've lost track, but i've seen it at least 16 times.
plus i came acroos the script yesterday and me and orlandobloom_13 went through it and "played" all the parts.

sparrowluver
I've watched it 13 times....i can recite the whole movie while it's playing...my frends get mad when I do that lol!!!happy I have pics frum the movie on my wall..and a scarpbook of the movie..and...to obssesed...can't say anything to much lol

Yarr!
Originally posted by Tolkiengirl
i saw it at least 10 times in theaters. ive lost count of out of theaters...And please please cut out the whole I LOVE JOHNY DEPP!!! he like forty, and engaged to some french actress and has kids!!!ugh!!!

*pokes* French actress AND singer 'Vanessa Paradis'. And, no, he isn't married to her. They had two kids, a girl and boy. Ironically enough, the boy is named Jack big grin

But, still! He's so sexy! *drools*

Yarr!
As for the matter of how many times I watched the movie... about three times, one at my friends house and two at home, since my brother and I both have to share the same D.V.D. player X.X; embarrasment

But, as soon as I actually get some free time and my brother isn't watching the T.V., that's probably what I'll be watching yes

More times to come, that's for sure XD

Caribbean_Chick
I recite the whole movie as well.. but it's just my Mom that doesn't like itstick out tongueMy friends think it's funny

CaribbeanLove
I've lost the count, I know that I've seen it 6 times at the cinema, and many many more times on DVD... big grin big grin

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Why don't your mom like it? I think it is the best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Becca~

cHUB254751
I THUNK THE DAY I SAW JOHNNY DEPP AS JACK SPARROW I FELL IN LOVE HES AWESOME FOR THE PIRATE ROLE AND SO CUTE. MY KIDS LIKE IT WHEN I PRETEND TO TALK LIKE JACK SPARROW. IAN SO GLAD THERE MAKING ANOTHER ONE HES IS THE BEST IN MY BOOK. Happy Dance Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orlandoswifey
i've seen it 10 in cinema and 134 1/2 at home since 1st december. i'm watching it now big grin

http://www.hidden-insanity.net/oandkiss.JPG

Orlando Bloom03
OMG I can't count how many times I've seen it!!! I'm guessing 50?! I love Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp they are soo cute!!! stick out tongue

Orlandoswifey
I just love the movie but sometimes i just watch the fight scene in the cave at the end coz i like the music and orlando with that pole -drools- and the end bit with johnny i like that bit.

pisces
I LUV THIS MOVIE...i saw it only 3 timez in the cinema..begged for it for x-mas..got it..and watch it every nite...twice on weekends!!!
GOD I LUV ORLANDO BLOOM...
and who knew pirates could be sooo sexy...(Johnny Depp)
oooh...can u say *star struck*
IM OBSESSIVE.!!!
i luv the beginning, ITS MY FAVE, w/ the fog and that lil' girl singin yo ho yo ho i PIRATES LIFE FOR ME...!!!

"You cheated"
"Pirate!"

Caribbean_Chick
lol no I meant the reciting part sillystick out tonguestick out tongue.. omg funniest thing.. I had the POTC DvD in my backpack because I had just got it back from a friend whom I leant it too when we walk into French class and start talking about Johnny D(I have a cool french teacherbig grin).. the french teacher goes on to say she's never seen POTC.. next thing you know she has my DvDstick out tonguestick out tongue

Orlandoswifey
haha. i watch it at least twice after school and 4 times each day on weekends. i've had to get a new dvd coz i wore the last one out.

airangel429
six or seven times (twice in the theater)

Unholy_Cheese
I didnt wath it at the theartres

dannielledepp
iv seen the movie so many times iv lost count!!!!!! i even know ALL the words by heart when ever i watch it with my friends they get annoyed because i start quoting the film lol smile

pirate_fan4life
I think a lot of people here are like that...

choosewisely
i think this tread is pretty old no expression

tinkerbell668
I bought the movie the first day it came out....It's been played way too many times to count

pirate_fan4life
yeah...this thread is WAY old!

Barbosa
14 times in theaters.... countless on dvd.

LonDon06
l lost count at 30... I think i'm past 50 though

Mr Parker
saw it four times at the movie theatres.Havent seen it since then though.

~*~pinkypie~*~
tis sooooo good, old thread but neva mind, i dunno how many times i seen it!

choosewisely
lost count 2

Mønkey
me i think 172 times... but who's counting? no expression

gshkris7272
lol..i unno maybe around 50 or so?

Talking_Owl
theraters-2
home-4

~*~pinkypie~*~
oo, go with the flow, here there be oldies!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

choosewisely
needs explanation

~*~pinkypie~*~
well, hes seen it like 7 times, we've all seen it like over 40 stick out tongue we are oldies with this film!! and this forum, well me not so much, but u get my drift

choosewisely
ah

~*~pinkypie~*~
makes sense now, and see how well ive put it into a line from the film stick out tongue

potcfan_forever
about 50 times
wow that makes me sound obsessive!

~*~pinkypie~*~
not really

«§hõnknêss»
50...is that alll...Gawd at least 1000 for me

~*~pinkypie~*~
c, there u go

«§hõnknêss»
*nods* Now I am not obsessed or anything but me thinks 1000 is a lot more then......50

^^[leane]
iv seen it only like 15 times... stick out tongue

~*~pinkypie~*~
well, tha cud b slightly obsessive stick out tongue

«§hõnknêss»
lol laughing

^^[leane]
laughing stick out tongue

~*~pinkypie~*~
by a couple of hundred

«§hõnknêss»
teh funny

~*~pinkypie~*~
yes

«§hõnknêss»
no

choosewisely
??

«§hõnknêss»
Im taller then u

~*~pinkypie~*~
no ure not

«§hõnknêss»
YES I AM mad

~*~pinkypie~*~
how do u no

«§hõnknêss»
COZ IM TALLER THEN EVERYONE....Just ask Freeak

~*~pinkypie~*~
sad no ure not

«§hõnknêss»
YES I AM

choosewisely
no ure not

~*~pinkypie~*~
nah ah

choosewisely
woo oo

«§hõnknêss»
I BLOODY AM stick out tongue

~*~pinkypie~*~
no u aint

«§hõnknêss»
I AM TALLER THEN A GIRAFFE

~*~pinkypie~*~
now dats just wierd

choosewisely

«§hõnknêss»
no its not...Im just a very tall bunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny:
bunny:bunnybunny

~*~pinkypie~*~
which isnt as tall as the empire state buliding stick out tongue

«§hõnknêss»
YES I AM bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny:
bunny:

~*~pinkypie~*~
animals_bunny2animals_bunny2animals_bunny2 my bunnies r better

«§hõnknêss»
no there not

~*~pinkypie~*~
are so animals_bunny2animals_bunny2animals_bunny2animals_
bunny2animals_bunny2animals_bunny2animals_bunny2an
imals_bunny2

«§hõnknêss»
no

~*~pinkypie~*~
yes

Mønkey
id have to agree with shonk here!

«§hõnknêss»
Oh yeah

Mønkey
bunny so cute

«§hõnknêss»
bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

choosewisely
yeh cute when u step on them when ure walking trough the grass

choosewisely
and that will make the grass kinde red...soooooo
blu wins big grin

~*~pinkypie~*~
huh!

choosewisely
*still to lazy to read back*

~*~pinkypie~*~
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

choosewisely
*pokes*

~*~pinkypie~*~
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat?? wat?? blink

choosewisely
a giaant monky!
*points at an empty corner in the room*

~*~pinkypie~*~
*oo, its fluffly*

«§hõnknêss»
bunny

KillTheLight
crazy

choosewisely
i looover that smilie

~*~pinkypie~*~
ha ha ha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.