How Would You Do It?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samhain
If you were a killer, what would you do that would set you apart from other mindless killers and thrust you into the leagues of Jason, Michael Myers, etc. Freddy has his glove, Jason has his mask,what would be your gimmick? evil face

Freddy_vs_Jason
well, i would only become a serial killer if i had an advanced healing factor, then i would grab a hockey mask and a chainsaw and cut up all the people that have caused pain or made fun of me through my life.....

samhain
I don't think that is classed as a gimmick as it already belongs to Jason, it needs to be something original FvJ. I'd drive around in an old style red candy floss van.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i wuld drive around in an ice cream truck to lure my prey.......do you know that in jeepers creeprs 2 the creeper was supposed to have an ice cream truck?

SlipknoT
I'd have only one leg, and I would carry around a cheese grater as a weapon, and I would wear one of those hats with a propelar on top.

Freddy_vs_Jason
omg......

samhain
This is the best one so far.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i would be this guy that walks in the hospital everyday and talks to patients till they die....

samhain
I'll post a short story on the general fiction forum about the winners character idea.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i wouldn't stab my victims too death.......i would talk them too death.

Lord_Andres
I would choop of their heads with my viking axe, and wear a Executioner mask big grin

samhain
Thats hOcKeyhOrrOr's idea. And I don't think that it should count either as it wouldn't really make you a killer and certainly wouldn't propel you into Freddy leagues

Lord_Andres
whats the matter with you? he sayd that he would talk them to death

samhain
I was referring to this post, you'd just gotten your post in there B4 mine.

Striel
I would carry around a small box in my purse with a couple poisonous spiders, or possibly scorpions. When given the chance, I would set my small pets free to feed upon their prey-- men.

Lord Soth
I would wear a wleder's mask and a think leather suit, and tote around a flamethrower, immolating my victims

(is a Pyro)

samhain
I would kill my victims by getting them really drunk and then making ridiculous bets with them. eg "Bet you can't jump off this roof" or "Bet you can't touch this railway line".

h0ck3yh0rr0r
umm have u noticed that Jason is a mindless killer and almost mike myers and a little bit of Freddy. i think they are in a different league of mindless killing. i think KILLING itself is a mindless act. but not always.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
o yea how about this killer:
stares at you until you die. eh hows that? llol

Lord Soth
Or: you stare at someone until they get bored and kill you

stinkfist462
i would rip off my victims heads and wear there teeth as a necklace .. and use there wallets to smack people with ..

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

i would give my victim 5 bucks to kill himself. lol

Sc0rchy
i would call the cops. i'd mutilate my victim to within an inch of his/her life, then call the cops so that they'd get there right as he/she dies. oh, and the mutilations would probably done with a sledgehammer or machete. evil face

Lord Soth
The Knight. A man in ceremonial (but bulletproof) armour runs and around and kills with a two-handed sword

samhain
The Tele-chef. A man who mutilates his victims with kitchen appliances in a bawdy and entertaining fashion.

Nastybutlerbob
Being a big fan of blunt force, household tools and sadism, I would lure young women to my home, Sedate them and put them in my tolshed. Strapped to a makeshift table, arms and legs tightly bound and mouths gagged I would sit patiently and wait for them to come to. When they awoke I would put on a pair of workshop safety goggles and use the sound of powertools to completely break their mind. Then I would use hammers of all sorts ranging from rubber mallets to 12 lb sledges. Maybe even an ax or two. Starting at the feet I would quietly start to lightly tap on the ody slowly building to full force bone shattering swings. When the arms and legs were broken i would flip them over, remove the gag and use a typical hammer and beat on the center of the victims spine. when the spine was fractured i would release them and let them try to escape. Hope is a funny thing, considering yuor arms legs and spime are broken, the hope for rescue doesn't fade. The human will to survive is too strong. Continuing, I would let my victim crawl slowly and painfully towards the road and as she gpt closer and closer i would use a rifle from a window of my home, shoot her in the back of the head..intentionally missing the first few shots of course just for effect and then wit till night fall and dig her a nice little hole in the center of my vegetable garden. My tomatoes grow so red.

Nastybutlerbob
BTW, this is the premise for a screenplay I am currently working on. Its a little deeper but I will go into further sometime and let you all give criticism and advice.

Lord Soth
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I'd enjoy watching that movie

samhain
Looking forward to it.

slashwristbarbi
I'd wear a bright pink rubber cat suit, and jump out of trees at people who are passing by and beat them with a big stick.

Lord Soth
That's almost erotic

samhain
I would get a list compiling all the different schools my ex bosses went to and systematically kill their teachers. Just for a laugh.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i would like too be jasons little brother, and my name would be "aaron" (thats not my real name) and i would also wear a hockey mask as a family thing, my weapon would be an ax, im a kid in f v j movie and im an adult killer in "micheal vs aaron" ,kool huh and i wouldn't shave my hair, i would keep it.

ragesRemorse
i would lace some bubblegum with cyonide, and just go around all day offering it to people. i would be a serial killer with no motive. Death by bubblegum

Freddy_vs_Jason
kool!

Lord Soth
I would walk outside in New York City or some other heavily populated area (I'm not picky), wear normal clothes, and walk around with a hidden hunting knife on my belt. Every so often (say 20 min.), I whip the knife out and stab someone in the neck, avoiding any bloodspray. Then I blend back into the crowd

Nastybutlerbob
Not to go too off topic, you guys made the mistake of showing nterest in my current project. So ill give you some details. Fisrt the inspiration was a joke. Ater hearing one of the goals of Troma's War was to capture the most bullet hits on film, I had the idea to find the record for the most blunt force kills in any one movie and at least triple it. Then the idea for an obsessive compulsive yet loveable killer, completely obsessed by time came to me and the two came together. Im half way through the treatment right now so in the next few days I will start to post bits and pieces of it for all of you.

BellaButterfly
I would lure rich men...and as i pull them into a kiss..I would stab their backs with a silver dagger several times and then leave a dead butterfly on their bodies...the only way the police could identify me would be by my butterfly tattoo on my back hahaha....im such a silly sam hahahaha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.