look what I found on the internet today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgulinthedark
http://webhome.idirect.com/~tk421/nazgulbus.jpg

^you don't know how much i would like to do that!

anyway, original site(very interesting):

http://webhome.idirect.com/~tk421/blackriders.htm

kalantiaw
man, i'm jumping that guy for his costume if ever i see him eek! ... that is one kick a$$ costume!!! hope they sell them soom cool ...

nazgulinthedark
the site said he put about 400 hours into this costume, and he went around and played with it, i wish i could make somehtin like that, and anyway here is another pic i found of him:

http://webhome.idirect.com/~tk421/nazgultt2002.jpg

Vegeta13
i want wanna those

nazgulinthedark
i want it more

Aurora
OMG THAT IS GREAT!!

Vegeta13
all he needs now is a horse

PippinTook
That is AWESOME! I need to make something like that....Or I can get my mom to haha. I need to get someone to make me a hobbit costume...You can buy them online but the only ones they have are for little kids...I'm gonna be PIPPIN for Halloween! Hehe. I haven't dressed up for 2 years but I wanna be Pippin *smiles*

Kitoky
Oh my gosh those are abosultely awesome man!

nazgulinthedark
yeah, look at the website i posted under it and it says how he made it and stuff is totally cool!

Kitoky
Cooooooooooooool

nazgulinthedark
very

kalantiaw
400 hours eek! ... curse you ADHD, curse you!!!

nazgulinthedark
well, he had to research all of it, and then sew all fabric, and then get someone to make the armour and he had a thing on his shoulders that was in the shape of a head, thats why he's so much taller in that pic, so i mean, it took time

OrliNElijahsGrl
oh my god now that is wicked, that site is also awesome, wow..these ppl are talented in making this stuff, OHHH I ENVY THAT GUY WITH THE RINGWRAITH COSTUME! you dont know how bad i want that costume!!!! That is a kick ass ringwraith costume! wowwwww! im speechless! I would love walk around in the neighborhood or in town or in the mall dressed as a ringwraith, i also want to dress up as arwen and walk around in the mall! I vow to do that some day!!!! And i want to dress up as arwen and show up at the movie theaters and go see ROTK in my arwen outfit (i didnt get to the first time)

the other day, me and my friends were having a lotr trilogy celebration party (actually we had two) and we acted out scenes from the movie, and we did the scene where frodo gets stabbed by the witchking, so i had black pants on, put a black shirt on, put another shirt over my head the head way, and had the round part around my head like a hood (i cant explain, its better showing than explaining) and i had this little thing as a sword, and i was a ringwraith (perfect ringwraith, looked just like one) and i did the scream and everything (i did real good with the ringwraith scream) and my friend jen was frodo, and we did the frodo being stabbed scene, and we taped it on a video camera, and it was sooo awesome

hehehe me and my friends did all kind of lotr stuff for our celebration parties, we had two in a row, TWO AMAZING TRILOGY CELEBRATION PARTIES! was alot of fun!!!

nazgulinthedark
you think you want that guy's costume??? I WANT HIS COSTUME!!!
and i deffinatly am going to do that the second i have a job and am making money, that costume is as good as mine!! MUHAHAHAHA!! evil face

Exa
WOOOOW perfect costume *sigh*

nazgulinthedark
wish i had one...

fini
me wanna, lol that pic is cool

Ariadne
That is so awesome!!! They just made that themselves?? If so they're my hero.

nazgulinthedark
i think they did most of it, but had to get a blacksmith to make the armour and stuff

sauron
lol get it in the spoof thread someone, with a caption underneath it, it could be perfect for

"erm exxxcussse me, i sssseem to be lossssst could you pointtt me in the directtttion of thhhe shhhhiiiiirrrrreeeee"

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud ok i'll get it in there!

nazgulinthedark
you know, on that site, that guy had an email adress, and i think i'm going to email him the thread

aniron
love this pic

nazgulinthedark
thumb up that one is awesome..it proves that the ringwraiths are real

sauron
lol the story of that pic should be put into the film il write a bit, that should be in the film

scene: weathertop

Aragorn: look i just happen to carry four hobbit sized swords, here, dont light a fire, because im goging off and laeving you for no apparent reason

Sam: im fat lets eat, light a big fire

Frodo: what are you doing put it out *stamps barefoot on the fire*

Pippin: didnt that hurt

Frodo: didnt what hurt?

Pipin: o....k

witchking: *whispers* right, that fire is where the hobbits are, what we will do is very very quietly sneak up on them, in this very convienient fog that just appeared, ok

over excited nazgul: SCREEEEEEEEECH

witchking: shit, oh bugger it lets just go kill em

Frodo: oh no they are coming, lets go to the top where we have no chance of escape

other hobbits: ok, sounds good to me

nazgul: haha your small *does cool emerge from the shadowy mist entrance*

sam: back you devils *attempts swordfight then dives to the left without being touched*

merry and pippin: sorry frodo, good luck, now to fall over without being touched again

frodo: that looks like fun, il try it....whoops i fell and dropped my sword, il never escape, unless i put the ring on, they will never think of that will they *puts ring on*

dumbassnazgul: duh....i was looking the wrong way, now for dramatic head turn *drum music*

witchking: *STAB*

frodo: ARGHHHHH

aragorn: look hobbits i found fire look look who the hell are you

nazgul: screech

aragorn: *showoff, stab slash not hurting* *slips and burns a nazgul* oh im sorry...wait a minute *burn burn burn..nast nasty nasty..greay hair flying in the wind*

last nazgul: erm.......im sorry...please dont hurt me

aragorn: *throws torch at nazgul*

nazgul: hehehe thanks for the light *run run run*

later

nazguls: ahhhh pipeweed, thank god for that man

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud put it in the spoof thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.