Has anyone met Johnny, Orlando, or Keira?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover45
Has anyone met Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Or Keira Knightly? Did anyone here go to the premere? What were they like?

Caribbean_Chick
Well I've heard of people's friends but nobody who's actually ever met them.. I hope to go to the next POTC premierebig grinbig grin

Fallen Jedi
Don't I wish...*drifts into a dream*

Caribbean_Chick
laughing laughing same here.. maybe I'll get to go to the premiere everyone cross your fingers!!!!

Orlando_Lover45
I wonder how you get tickets to a premere? huh

Caribbean_Chick
I don't know.. I'm just going to show upshifty and hope to get instick out tongue

Orlando_Lover45
WHEN IS IT?

Orlando_Lover45
Where is it?

Orlando_Lover45
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
lmao I have no clue when or where but I'm hoping it's in either March, July or August and they decide to do it in Disney Land in Florida because it was in Disney World in California last time

Orlando_Lover45
Do you live in florida? I hope it's in Disney Land Calif because I live in (the most boring place on earth, suberbia central, where people get excited if their kitchens get remodeled) Oregon.

Orlando_Lover45
When I grow up, I'm going to live in a city with a dog and a good phyciatrist.

Orlando_Lover45
i dont think I spelled that right.

samIam
Um they better have in CA cuz I live like 45 min away from disneyland ... I have one of the POTC premier badges/pins it is super cool

my friend brooke went to the POTC premier just randomly and she got in ... but i haven't really talked to her in a whille so i don't know if she like met ppl .

#1fan Sparrow
My sister went to the premire because her boyfriend invited her they were in the front and got to see them and they even took pictures what sucks was that they didnt get any autographs and they were in front i was mad at my sister for weeks

Orlando_Lover45
Seriously?!?!? that is COOLEOTASTIC!!!!
This word is my word. don't anyone else try and steel it. but it is a cool word!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol... nah but i wish i would *prays, crosses fingers, legs and anything else that can cross* lol...

Fallen Jedi
We should all to the premiere together. And if we can't get tickets, we should sneak in! shifty

lol yeah that'll be a great idea hehe... shifty

Orlando_Lover45
Good plan. So, where do we get the tickets. are you guys closer to florida or california. I live in oregon, so I'm closer to the disney land in california.

Fallen Jedi
Well, I live in Texas, so I guess either California or Florida would be okay with me.

Fallen Jedi
I used to live in California though. I miss it, the beaches, the palm trees, the lovely weather....*sighs* I plan to move back up there one day. I know it doesn't snow a lot over there (well, that's depending on where you live) but is it snowing where you are?

Orlando_Lover45
uh, YEAH! Last week we had 4 INCHES!!!! that's like, history! and tomorow, there's a big snowfront comeing in so we might get 6 or 7 inches! maybe even more! We might have a snow day the first couple of days back from break!!! *evil laugh*

Fallen Jedi
You are so lucky! It hasn't snowed one bit from where I'm from. It's not even cold outside. Actually, bright sunlight is streaming through my window as we speak. Not that I'm ungrateful of the weather (it's really nice outside) but I wish it would snow.

me too it hasnt snowed here this winter *remembers all the other times its snowed, like in a movie flashback or sumat lol*

Fallen Jedi
I feel your pain. Where are you from Kamakazie? (well aside from being lost into nothingness)

Caribbean_Chick
it snowed just a little bit here and already it's warm again!!!mad

Orlando_Lover45
where do you live?

Caribbean_Chick
Canada

Orlando_Lover45
cool.west or east?

Caribbean_Chick
I think you just have to a pass into Disneyland or Disneyworld whichever one it's at I don't know for sure though

sheridyn1
I met Orlando at the L.O.T.R world premier in Wellington last year and it was so cool i also got his autograph and heaps of others HE IS SOOO CUTE!!

Orlando_Lover45
you are so lucky! did you get to talk to him at all. what was he like? eek! eek! eek!

Caribbean_Chick
what others!!?? Because I am a HUGE fan of Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghanlovelove (My all time favoritesstick out tongue) Elijah Wood and Sean Astin.. any of those?

Orlando_Lover45
yeah...

samIam
who else???? sean astin big grin billy boyd???

CaptainClaire
OMG if I ever met any of the POTC cast I would pass out or sumthing!
I live in England so wouldn't stand a chance in sunny Hell of getting to the premiere - unless they decided to host it in the local cinema in town but... i doubt it. big grin

sheridyn1
Yep Billy Boyd, Sir Ian McKellan, Peter Jackson, Liv Tyler and Sean Astin

sheridyn1
I got a real good pic of Orlando with the digital cam coz he was staanding right in front of me. its just of his face

im from london.. you from US kewlies, hows it there?

OMG woooo lucky you!!!!! i wish i could see Johnny or Orlando or Viggo or anyone.... oo...oo... can you post the pic??? big grin

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Caribbean_Chick
me toobig grinbig grinbig grinor Billy Boyd or Dominic Monaghan or Elijah Wood as well lolzstick out tongue

really_bad_eggs
that saounds so awesome! if they ever have auditions near(ish) to me i'll flipout and go to them and hopefully (doubtfully) get into the movie and meet johnny orli and keira! (yes, i like keira all you orlando haters! i don't hate her, but i hate her character! lol)

beaujay1
id almost do aNyThInG(!!!!!!!!!!) to see or talk to Orly and johnny, then id give them a kiss!!!

beaujay1
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe evil face

Rachelle04
Oh my word, you think that 4 inches is alot??? we had 3 feet in 2 days last month where I live...

Orlando_Lover45
WOW! WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

MissesDepp?!
dudes, if i get into potc2 i'll tell the interviewer about you and say hi to you, that way you'll believe me haha. and i'll give you a ring when johnny/orlando is there

really_bad_eggs
yeah same here!!!! it's doubtful but i can dream!

samIam
oh yeah .. when I am on set a costume desginer!! I give ye all a little ring

tinkerbell668
wow another old one!!

Tweety13
ok i rlly like the plan of sneeking in but im all the way in NY and i dont think they're gonna have the POTC2 premere here!! i luv NY but nothing fun ever happens!!!LOL! everythings in Cali!!!!!!

~Tweety~

I LUV ORLANDO: JOHNNY: AND JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI!!!! WHO AGREES?!!!!!!!!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
ive met orlando bloom and thats y im so inluv wit him

JessElise
i went to the last POTC premire cuz my uncle was a security guard for it and he got me and my sister tix. i actually met orlando bloom, i told him he was great and he gave me a hug... gosh after that moment i was at peace and if i died on the way home it would've been ok becuz i met him!!! AND i got kiera's autograph.....she seemed nice, but i didn't really care about her lol....i saw johnny depp and everyone else but didn't meet them sad but oh well!

tinkerbell668
I might meet orli, my moms friend got a role in elizabethtown, and hes trying to get us to come down and meet everyone!!

APirateMonkey
Wow Ur lucky eek!

BloomBabyGirl
thas cool...i was watchin oprah reruns the oter day and they had the brad pitt 1 where rthey showed OB in morocco filmin

poshtotty1987
OMG!! seriously did u.....guess who's jelouse rite now?? I AM!!

well i live in England and nothin really happens here...i mite go ova too the states!

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I have met Johnny Depp!

tinkerbell668
yeah i was wtchin that oprah too!!! When brad is talking about his friends episode, when he was Will and he hated rachel in high school, and he and ross were in the i hate rachel green club lol!! I love that episode, but I think orlando looked more like a pirate there then he did in pirates!!! lol laughing !!!

*stares super girl* did you REALLY meet Johnny?

BloomBabyGirl
i nko rght!!!!!! i was like what is it the second POTC? and that friends episode was sooo funni. i loved when eric and him were makin bets

Aye-Chico
OMG I wish I could say: I've met Johnny...

poshtotty1987
yeh me 2...i wish i culd say i met any1!! but especially orli or johnny

kazdapoppinfrog
i wanna meet orli waahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jjoutlaw3
has anyone here actually met one of the actors? i'm new to this thread so i haven't read anything...

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Of course I have met Johnny Depp

In my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.. hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah...

AAAHHHHH, that was a good one. laughing laughing out loud laughing

Becca big grin

BloomBabyGirl
i met orando

XxHannahxX
I am going to meet orlando in december

BloomBabyGirl
cool! why?

jjoutlaw3
has anyone actually met johnny not in their dreams?

tinkerbell668
my aunt met johnny at the astronauts wife premire...damn her!!!! jk but yeah she said he was alot hotter in peson!!! so ummm yeah and I believe her she treasures a pic of her and him!!! very cute pic though!!

jjoutlaw3
aww that is soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APirateMonkey
SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY

Princess Re
most people that claim they are going/know orli,are lieing

if i never do meet him,at least i will follow in his footsteps and become a actor!

~Johnnyz#1~
okay ppl, no joke i have kinda met some 1 famous
A friend of my parents came over last nite and he came from England or sumwheres over there and..............
HE WAS IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS """"COLIN FIRTH"""""
And he went to school with """JACK THE RIPPERS""" grandson!!!!

APirateMonkey
cool ...........Really?

BloomBabyGirl
my friend went to south africa and met colin ferrell

APirateMonkey

tinkerbell668
.....cool!!

APirateMonkey
eek! I no eek!

tinkerbell668
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APirateMonkey
blink

tinkerbell668
*calms down* all better!!!

APirateMonkey
blink confused

el-pirate
i saw keira!!! i was 1 metre away from her. just 1 person and a gate away, at hte premiere of king arthur!!! and weren't she and orlando such good friends? why didn't he go with her to her movie premiere!!!!!!!! that would've been so cool happy

APirateMonkey
big grin

tinkerbell668
wow thats sooooooooooooooo cool el !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

el-pirate
yup!! but it would've been so much cooler, if she brought orlando!!!!! yes big grin

tinkerbell668
oh naturally!!!

APirateMonkey
laughing Of coarse U would of jumped ova da gate and went runnin ova

Mrs. Sparrow
omg i was at the premere and johnny kissed my cheek *passes out* (again) omg we smelt like sex and candy. lol laughing

Mrs. Sparrow
um cause he has a girl friend

APirateMonkey
eek!

Yeah but they are still friends big grin

BloomBabyGirl
nutting wrong with going to a premiere with a pretty girl and leaving ur sorry girlfriend to get crushed byyyy blue shifty

ArrghPirateGirl
lol laughing

el-pirate
LOL

haha, probably jump right on top of him, and never let him go again!!

Mrs. Sparrow omg i was at the premere and johnny kissed my cheek *passes out* (again) omg we smelt like sex and candy. lol

*passes out as well!!!* you're so lucky!!! (wich premiere??????)

~Johnnyz#1~
*yawns*

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah & wat u yawnin at J#1?????

tinkerbell668
lol yeah what premire mrs sparrow??? And omg bloombaby that was hilarious!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
yes laughing

Unholy_Cheese
I wonder if jack'll marry blink

ChicA_D14
beer rum rocks... BUT JACK SPARROW ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!! love love

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Oh yeah wink

tinkerbell668
hmmmmm.....i think jack might fall in love but i hope he wont marry...it'll ruin the pirate image thing!!!!!!!!!!

~Devil's_Halo~
yeah...good point LOL
it'd b funny 2 c how he'd react 2 looking after a kid tho laughing

~Freak-N-Crazy~
laughing.....I think the kid would drive him mad yes

tinkerbell668
LOL what a sight to see...giving the baby rum....thats a total Jack moment!!!!!

~Freak-N-Crazy~
laughing yeah

cry I just got banned from the freezer

tinkerbell668
oh thats never fun!!!

ladygrim
smile

~Freak-N-Crazy~
No more food...but she aint here now shifty

Unholy_Cheese
who messed

A BaD PanCaKe
I've met Keira in an airport when i was vacationing in London. We had a nice chat. We have our little nicknames for each other too. lol. I'm arse and shes boob

choosewisely
................rright

MornGlory
IM SO SICK OF PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN

choosewisely
i think i have a medecin

look at this
http://www.amorousairwaves.com/wallpapers/potc/potc.jpg
and this

*COTTON MOUTH*
^^^^^^^^^^^
thats cool

Unholy_Cheese
Make it a avvy messed

choosewisely
what?

*COTTON MOUTH*
avvator

<Machete_Guy
Ya

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<Machete_Guy
Thats what they all say mad but where are they now? theyre aaaaaaalll dead!! bwhahahahahahha

*COTTON MOUTH*
aaaaaaaaaaa no

<Machete_Guy
why are you saying that in every thread?

Shonk-Da-'Onk
coz he lost his brain

Freâk'n'Zömbí
coz he got droped as a baby yes

choosewisely
coz he cant say something else???

Freâk'n'Zömbí
.....ok...this is getting boring laughing

I HAVN'T MET ANY1 CELEB'S B4 no crying confused

KillTheLight
me either no expression

Freâk'n'Zömbí
i wish i could tho shifty

Machete_Guy
i would burn them

choosewisely
no u won't

Machete_Guy
yes

choosewisely
why

Machete_Guy
Cuz they stoll my racoon!

choosewisely
right...

Puddin
NO im keepin my eye out for orlie

KillTheLight
those raccoon stealer's mad i knew a raccoon once cry we we're going to take over the wold

Shonk-Da-'Onk
I knew a girl who thought a possum was a racoon once...she thinks she has taken ova the world

.:JnC_Freeak:.
but the thing wiv that^^^ is....WE DONT GET RACOONS HERE!!!!!!
laughing

Shonk-Da-'Onk
laughing yeah that was..was TOTALLY OFF TOPIC offtopic

choosewisely
yes

Assassin Q
Um , well , I've met someone. Keira.

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Good for you happy

.:JnC_Freeak:.
SUUUUUUUURE u have Assassin erm

*COTTON MOUTH*
yer sure u have n00b

*COTTON MOUTH*
and that must mean i have jhonny and olando *sigh* 1 big happy family

Pirate_mad
i just wish i could met them.... *rabid fangirl sigh* and if not, i plan to kidnap them! *evil grin*

Shonk-Da-'Onk
laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>