Anne of Green Gables

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
I haven't seen any threads about Anne so I thought that I would start one!

Has anyone else seen it? I personally think that they are some of the best movies ever made. In a generation of action, horror, and suspence movies Anne is a very pure movie. Anne personifies the kind of person that I wanted to be when I was younger and the kind of person that I still want to be.

Gil'sSweetheart
I love the AoGG movies. You just can't help falling in love with Anne's character. I love Gilbert Blythe too. He's such a cutie.

Aurora
As I can tell by your name Gil is your man!

~*Bellabee*~
stick out tongue Ah,Aurora you knoe I'm a fan of the Delish Gilbert Blythe!!AOGG is one of the best series ever made,IMHO. love

bunnies = omens
Ok my mum is obsessed with these movies! lol
I have never seen them myself but my mum has been trying to buy these movies in the UK for years.

I gues I can try Ebay.

Aurora
They are expensive. They are actually some of the most expensive DVD;s I own!

Binx
I remember my Dad renting the first two movies when I was little and then I watched them like 8 years later on a TV station I don't remember. What sucks though is that I haven't seen the third movie and I can't afford buying it and yes, Gilbert Blythe is a very nice looking man. love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.