who hates Cho Chang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BurnetteBeauty1
who besides me thinks Cho Chang is kinda.....well, a bitt of a pain inthe back seat? laughing

starseeker
hate is such a strong word....
there's always gonna be characters that you dislike, they can't all be perfect and liked or there wouldn't be an interesting story. but about cho, i think it's funny that so many people "hate" her because she was a bit whiny and wanted the facts...just like harry, angsty and wanted the facts. she can be a bit over the top at times, but i don't think it's really fair to "hate" her.

Candy
yeah, starseeker's right, sometimes i dont like her....
cuz she always want that harry talks with her bout cedric....

daeri
I think Cho is okay, but the feelings for Cedric are still high, and she doesn't know what to do with them because he's dead.. and she feels guilty for dating Harry because he saw Cedric die.. when she's over the loss she had she will be a very different girl

Rachel Riddle
yeah, i think that too! she is so confused!
sometimes i just wanna punch her, when she is so overdramatic, but when i realize it is understandable I calm and she just don't know what to think.... i don't wanna be her, it would be so difficult...
well, i think i feel sorry for her more than "hate" her....

Phoenix
I really disliked Cho in book Five, but I also disliked Harry to a certain extent. I disliked Cho more, because she had fewer reasons than Harry, although her actions are still understandable. I actually disliked all of the famous trio at certain points, as I felt they were so much more immature than in the earlier books, but that is to be expected because of the raging mood swings which are the norm of teenage life.

daeri
I thought Harry was a jerk in the fifth book.. can't help it.. but the way eh threated Cho is so.. not cool.. even Draco should threat Cho better stick out tongue

eezy45
But I think Cho is THE character fitting to Harry, and I wondered how.... quickly he lost his feelings for Cho.
Wasn't it like that? Suddenly he loves Loony Lovegood?!?
And that because Sirius died... o_O

3d!t: Ok she was a bit ( laughing out loud ) prudish wink

eezy45
Well, OK, not loving, but the... stone in his stomach? (german wink ) was ... (again... I'm german xD ) more facile. (grammar;words correct? wink )
33ZY GR337$ Y0U 4LL!

Candy
from where in germany are you`i am german, too =)

eezy45
i know i read it before
(ich weiss habs vorher scho gelesen)
im from marburg in hesse
(bin von marburg/hessen)

Phoenix
the way Cho treated Harry was also quite selfish. Sorry to be sexist, but most boys are naturally insensitive. Cho was using Harry, and didn't take his feelings into account at all

eezy45
:-| well; still Cho means much to Harry and other way 'round...

raven guardia
I agree, she was very rude to harry.....he could find some way better then cho. plus she is a major drama queen. I understand she is very sad about cedric, but that is not excuse for treating harry so badly.

shanie623
I actually used to love Cho Chang in the past 4 books, but when it got to the 5th book I hated her. Notice that I said hated stick out tongue So I can't really support the person who said that "hate" is such a strong word, because sometimes you could really hate someone that easily with just one mistake they've done (like Cho Chang had). She misjudged her friend (the sneak girl) which resulted to losing a real one (Harry)... I still adore her though, because I think she's very cool in being the only girl seeker in all 4 quidditch teams.

Same goes for Harry. I loved him in the past 4 books, but he became really boastful and angsty in the 5th book. He thinks he's like the only important person in the world just because he's done some heroic things.

And yes, same goes for Hermoine. I don't really know why though. Maybe because there was a little bit of foreshadowing that she's starting to get closer and like Harry (and it makes me cringe).

And yes, Ginny too... I really loved her shy nature at the beginning, and in the 5th book she became somewhat of a school flirt (close to being a ****)... o_O I mean, I never expected her to be so... easy going with guys... But I still love her in a way because she's so unique, brave, and she definitely speaks her mind. Plus, I was impressed by how she temporarily carried the title Gryffindor seeker in the 5th book. She was awesome!!!

eezy45
To defend Harry, I have to say:
Harry had not got any information over 4 weeks in the beginning, and he felt like treated...
Then there was much stress about Umbridge, so he was really bad...
And then Cho, who just wanted some feelings from Harry (and did it the wrong way). The capital of all this was Sirius' death...
No one can say he'd not been angry.

Phoenix
I have never liked Cho Chang, as she just seemed too transparent and uncomplicated. She was suprisingly undeveloped - just a popular, slightly-less-up-herself-than-most-popular-girls, naive, vacant child. I suppose she just seemed so immature to me as Harry, Ron and Hermione had to grow up too quickly in the earlier books, so seemed to have far more depth to them.

airangel429
I didn't care for Cho for many reasons.....maybe the main one is the way her character developed. She was whiney and she seemed to use Harry in her time of need.....and she was too tempermental towards him. She blew up when Hermoine was brought up in conversation.

Harry needs to be with Ginny! big grin

Phoenix
*hugs angel*

my thoughts exactly!

shanie623
YEEEEEP! I so agree. Most definitely Ginny who deserves to end up with Harry. Ginny is not whiny, she's tough. She can take whatever. PLUS, she understands Harry big grin

eezy45
but the actors look isnt fitting to harry wink

daeri
she's still young..

Rachel Riddle
yeah, but thats exactly my opinion!
i would like ginny to be with harry as well, although sometimes i dunno if she isn't "too good" for him..

i mean, she's really smart, cool and (in my imagination, i dunno about yours) good-looking...
and harry is sometimes really..erm...not that cool....

i like ginny a lot...

eezy45
huh? harry is a non-arrogant little hero, (to several girls) smart-looking etc... not that cool? well he was a bit stressed in the last 2 books...

Rachel Riddle
eaaasy! i don't like him at some parts i know he don't wanna be what he is and i don't think he is arrogant, but he is just not that..cool!
i think ginny is way cooler, but calm i like them together...

blackwitchk
I,blackwitch,agree with u,I'm not saying that i'm racism or somethin',but somehow I got that feeling which beauty had.I'm a fan of harry and hermione,so I hope this couple will get together.Say I am kinda silly,don't I?

Rachel Riddle
why would ya be racism?

raven guardia
I like hermione and every thing but I sure hope to god she does not get with harry, I would rather see her with ron. plus I think harry and hermione are to good of friends almost like brother and sister.....and I also hope cho doesn't get w/ harry....it could do better. I like harry a lot and I really feel for him in the 5th book, he deserves some one who can understand him, and really be there for him ( I wish I could). maybe luna will be a good friend for him.....I'm just not sure if harry will actually go out with harry.

raven guardia
oops! I mean out with her (luna)

Joy2dWorld
I am 100% in agreement with you on that shanie! Ginny's really got spunk & style - makes you always wanna shout to her "You go girl!"

Cho is still immature, she has not gotten over Cedric yet. I think indeed she's guilty of turning to Harry for comfort. Her actions in book 5 says that she really loved Cedric more deeply than we thought.

i'm also with raven guardia 100% on Hermione & Ron. I am actually looking forward to a new character coming in book 6 - the girl of Harry's dreams, who will understand him & be everything he needs.

daeri
Cho will never get over Cedric, she'll only learn to live with it..

shanie623
What's wrong with Bonnie Wright? She does look young, but who cares! That is what's so cute about her! She looks so innocent, but later on you'll be amazed and surprised by what that little girl can do! Bonnie looks good with Daniel Radcliffe in my opinion. stick out tongue I love Bonnie!!! She's the almost exact person I've always imagined when I picture Ginny Weasley!

Harry and Hermoine... Definitely a no, no! I mean, yes, I agree that Emma and Daniel look kind of "pretty" together... but Rupert and Emma looks "hella sweeeeet and cuuuute" together!!! big grin

About Luna... Well, I imagine her as Dakota Fanning (she's so cuuute!!!) And I think she'd look good with either Seamus or Neville embarrasment I have the feeling that Luna has a crush on Ron, but she's better off with Neville or Seamus. That way Luna and Hermoine can be friends in a weird sort of way confused

Rachel Riddle
i'm still for ginny and harry wink

shanie623
Aww!! That picture is the cutest!!! Who drew it? Where can ya get the bigger picture? I've seen that before, but I forgot the website URL. Please give!

Rachel Riddle
the adress is http://www.minstrelbook.net/hpbook/

wink there are some really cute pictures! i love especially this one (i dunno if it's already under "fan art" i didn't look it all through, yet!)

raven guardia
yeah.....I just hope who ever harry gets, that she will treat him with kindness and respect.....(which would probaly be ginny), but in the books it says she is over harry...so I don't think they will get together. I picture luna as haveing long curly alburn/brown hair, I also see her as dressing kind of dorky (no offence). but I agree with shanie, luna would look good with neville or seamus.

Trickster
I am disgusted with your sexist comment! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway my views... I don't like the actor for Ginny, no offence to anyone, but I thought Ginny would be skinnier, and she is too fat. No offence. Oh and I hope Harry doesn't get 'together' with Ginny, cos her character is too flirtatious, and way beyond him in relationships. C'mon, hes only kissed one person, while she's like castle broom/village bicycle(if you don't know, you're too young). I think he will either have a really strong realationship with someone, or a really brief one at the end or the beginning of the next book.

I think Neville will get a girlfriend too, and become less shy, since he knows people know about his parents and are there to support him. stick out tongue Hehe, I am completelky opposed to you all!

Kitoky
Hate is a very strong word to use.

I dislike her and she always seemed to me like this prissy nice girl that gets what ever she wants by acting nice. I still respect her though seeing as though I'm asian too and all.

I highly doubt that Harry and Cho will end up as a couple.

She has this slight annoyance to her like..."Oh, don't mind me, I'm just turning on the water works," kinda thing. I never really cared for that sort of stuff.

orlandoOYEA
Evil Cho

Rachel Riddle
erm,....i think because she said, she got over harry they will end up together...

like "freud"'s theory, that when sb. like someone and this someone isn't interested, the sb. is gonna follow the someone a couple of weeks and the sb.'ll give up!
then after a while the someone is gonna be interested in the sb.

it sounds sooo dorky, i can't express that in english! wink saw it on TV! i dunno if that's completely right, but it was something like that!

PrefectRonnykin
Cho bothers me just flat out bothers me thats all i'm saying here

PrefectRonnykin
couldn't of said it better m'self cudos 2 u smokin'

EOWYN3
don't like her

raven guardia
Rachel riddel.....I actually never heard that as ones of Freud's theory's....although it may be one. I know he proposed the theory on the levels of Conscious, and related it to an ice berg, and I know he Proposed the theory of the id, ego, super ego.....and he pathed the way for dream interpation. but I do know Freud was a little hung up on some sex theories so you may be very well right its I just never heard of that theory before.....but I do believe you. smile

raven guardia
and I also dont like cho that much either, she is to winey

squeaky
I like Cho, I just think someone needs to dunk her head in some cold water, so she can wake up and get on with it!

I know she's upset but jeez...

raven guardia
Do you mean cho, when you say someone? just asking.

raven guardia
oops! never mind I just reread what you wrote and figured out what you ment. my bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.