I forgot to introduce myself...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tates8
Hello I joined a few days ago and I forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Stacey I'm 15(16 in feb), and i love to act!!
Ever since i was about 5 or 6 i have wanted to be an actor. i have been in many drama groups in my city and really hope to make it to Hollywood!
My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbeanhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pirate2.gif and my favorite actor is Orlando Bloom.
Some things i like to do in my spare time are drama, tech crew, readingreading, hanging w/friends, shopping and working on my website.

I guess that's all i have to say, pm if u want to talk!
Happy Dance

nazgulinthedark
let me be first to say:

hello!

and i hope to see you in the orlando bloom threads, so like everyone else, i can tell you:

RINGWRAITHS ARE BETTER!!

yerssot
heyhey, hope you like it here

Fallen Jedi
So you like Pirates of the Caribbean and Orlando Bloom, eh? Come join the POTC threads and you'll find a lot of interesting people to talk to.

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

heen68
Hiya

Mr Parker
Hi Stacy,yeah you'll find plenty of females in the pirates section to talk with about Pirates.welcome to the site and Hey! good luck in your acting career.

§pearhead
no kiddin...but i might think that because im male...

well, welcome, and have fun while your here!

tates8
Thank-you

BOPRecruit 16
vedui, tates8! nice intro, very intellectual style. hope to hear more from you in the celebs and and lotr forums. wish you luck on your acting career!

badkittykitty
hi Stacey and welcome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.