Star Trek: One More Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NateTheGreat
I think they should make one more, final Star Trek movie. Nemesis, although it was okay, was rather lacking in parts, and I hating the ending with Data dying. I would like to see one final movie, where the Enterprise, Voyager crew, Titan, and DS9 crew are all in it against a villain from one of the TV series, like Q or something.

Thoughts?

MUSE(a band)_16
please god no
every star trek movie sucks

Striel
I enjoy Star Trek and wouldn't mind seeing another movie.

ash007
yeah i loved Star Trek but they have lost the plot now i just want to remmember the old movies which were a classic

johnny_rotten
I think they have "flogged" the horse enough now. Move onto something new...for gods sake.

Reborn Again
Think back to the TNG TV series, there was one episode where a creature infested Remic and Picard and Riker had to kill him. One of the more brutal deaths scenes in Star Trek I think. Remember at the end a becon was sent out to farest reaches of the galaxy... They can do a story about an invading force of aliens separate from the Borg, that will bring everything from TNG, DS9 & Voyager to a relative conclusion. DS9 isn't over. Sisco has to come back. Data has to return. And I would like to see what ever happened to the Voyager crew after they reached Earth. Janeway is an Admiral, that's all we know.

Striel
I'll tell you what I want to see: I want to see a darker, bleak futuristic setting for a Star Trek series or movie. It could easily tie in with Voyager's ending...

Man, we need a Sci-fi section on this site to talk about stuff like this.

SilverFighter
There should be one dedicated to the entire Federation fleet. Maybe some intergalactic war agains't some Evil alien dictator or race.

Striel
Do you guys think there will be an Enterprise movie? I am not sure if the cast could pull off something like that, what do you think?

wicker_man
To be perfectly honest i think the Enterprise crew have a better chance of pulling of a movie then that of the Deep Space Nine crew would, the whole space station scenario never really appealed to me.

Darkweaver
I remember that episode though I seriously doubt a movie will ever be made on it. Why? Because for the most part is was a blatant rip-off of the Alien franchise. I think a story involving said parasitic aliens would be better if it were kept to the TV series. Personally, I think Star Trek is losing it's touch, albeit I do like Enterprise. I doubt they'll be another movie for quite some time and Enterprise, not having the ratings Paramount has expected, will probably be the last spin-off at least for a long time.

Kes
Here there's a tv channel that passed the old Star trek with Kirk and its so stupid that I dont get this whole vibe around ST blink
I've seen a few eps of Voyager too, thats where I got my name from, but didnt like it either. Saw Nemesis...waste of time. Only good thing is Patrick Stewart.

ash007
report number one big grin

Ushgarak
The Episode in question was 'Conspiracy'

I think the Trek franchise will be hard-pressed to survive Nemesis, which was appalling.

But it had gone badly wrong before with STV, and pulled off a very good ST VI, so... who knows?

Dagons Blade
Star Trek: One More Movie.
Sounds like a good title to me... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.