Mean or not Mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Ok i got a story when im done tell me if you think its mean of me to do or just plain funny.

i was at my friends sorta party and we had his mom and his cool roomate and a couple neighbors over ,then we burned a christmas tree and one of the neighbors brought over a dog that drank beer laughing out loud then we got some fireworks and we lit bottle rockets at this mean/psycho guys house then he came outside then he left then the roomate goes in the psycho's neighbors backyard and does a bottle rocket and it lands right in the guys door so we hide while hes looking for us and it was scary but fun as hell and we watched him then we knew the cops were coming so me and 2 friends went inside my friends room and played vice city then the cop comes and this drunk roomate answers the door and then the cop asks if we knew anything about whjat happend and we said no then the roomate says "why are u knocking on our door go knock on their door"(cuz hes drunk) then the police guy goes "well there was a fire started in his yard from the bottle rockets" (and u kno that cant happen) so we saw the guy pour gasoline in his driveway b4 the cop came and we were like wtf? and so he tried to frame us so then the drunk roomate starts arguing with the cop so one of my friends pulls the drunk away and says sorry and thank you then the cop goes

theres a little more but im lazy. So do you think that was mean to do to the psycho or u think it wasnt mean?

Dirty Vader
I dont.......get it blink

Michael Myers 1
ok let me make it short for the slow ones (dont worry i am too) we shot bottle rockets at a psycho;s house

Dirty Vader
Yeah I'm not that slow. Its the end part I dont understand. The psycho tried to frame you by burning a car? And what's the deal with the drunk guy.

Michael Myers 1
ok the psycho dude burn something in his yard and told the cops one of our bottle rockets started the fire. and the drunk guy was my friends roomate

Dirty Vader
Oh okay. Was it mean? Let me put this way: You, your friends, the psycho and your drunken roomate are all bastards.

Michael Myers 1
lol tell me something i dont know

Cemetry Slut
I dnt get it at all u never made sense 2 me

Dirty Vader
You just need to paragraph the story then you'll get it.

Cemetry Slut
ah ok then thanks

Gotwa
Haha go MM

clavis9495
No thats not mean ====> bombing the phsycho I mean like he tried to frame you guys so no huh

Michael Myers 1
yea thats the 2nd time he called the cops on us

Ness
ya it was wrong and f$$$ed up michael

Dirty Vader
If he's a psycho, why would he call the cops. You sure he aint some 90 year guy, thats gonna die of a heart attack soon.

Michael Myers 1
well hes old and fat ive seen that but one time when my friends were outside he asked if they wanted to go inside his house and he siad "i got some cool cars you can look at" but they didnt go

§pearhead
he dunt seem like a psycho

Dirty Vader
He seems like a nice guy trying to be friends with you. I dont realy think he's a flasher, otherwise he wouldnt be calling the cops. It wouldnt be in his nature.

Michael Myers 1
he's done other things too. like one time i saw this cat go in his yard then he shot it and i saw him bury it

Dirty Vader
I hate f**king cats too. I dont blame him. He's doing us all a favour.

Michael Myers 1
yea i dont like them that much too their annoying

Dirty Vader
I'd befriend him if I were you. And buy him a new magazine clip so he can continue shooting the little bastards.

Michael Myers 1
hehe one time my friend threw newspaper on top of his van then he drove away and got a ticket for litering. laughing out loud

Dogbert
laughing out loud he musta felt like a loser

kalantiaw
i suggest you move before he turn around and start shooting you and you friends... but, no, that wasn't mean... it would be mean if you glue his a$$ down on a wheel chair, set HIM on fire, and push his a$$ down into oncoming traffic... now that's mean... just ask the red dragon...

hotsauce6548
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.