Hats off to Lord of the Rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
To one of the greatest books to one of the greatest films in history. I now bow to this incredible epic. I will cherish this for as long as live and remember it in my heart. Excellent achievment J.R.R for creating Middle-Earth. Congratulations!!!!!!

cgtuna21
Sry im crying

aragorniscool45
i agree i will always love lotr!

aragorniscool45
why?

Lil Seraph
Wtf

aragorniscool45
HUH? huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

Lil Seraph
ROTK Rocks. The Ents, Big Elefants, and Ogre things rule!

aragorniscool45
OH, i thought mabey you just thought that we were weird. sry embarrasment sad

PippinTook
You people scare me. Not you, cqtuna, I agree with you. LOTR is my life. I love the books. I love the movies. I love Tolkien. I love everything about LOTR and anything that has to do with it. Oh and happy birthday to Tolkien! Yeah, I know there's already a thread on this, but I just wanted to say it again. I am so glad Tolkien wrote these wonderful books so I have a reason to live: I read The Hobbit and the LOTR trilogy each year...I'm starting that tradition this year hehe stick out tongue Tolkien has given us something to love and cherish. And I do. Oh, and, Lil Seraph, why are you even in this forum? They are called "oliphants" and "memakils," not big elefants you filthy little humanses. And there were no "ogre things." Those were trolls and orcs and Uruk-hai and such. You are not one of us. We are true Tolkien fans who know what oliphants and trolls and hobbits and Middle-Earth is, unlike you. So read the books. Watch the movies 20 more times. Learn everything there is to learn about LOTR and THEN you can come back and talk about how awesome it is. Gah.

PippinTook
Ooph, sorry. I made a mistake. They are "mumakils" not memakils...type. Sorry.

PippinTook
Crap I can't type today!! I meant typo not type haha.

Exa
Did you guys ever notice the nice little magical "edit"-button?
That's massposting, cgtuna stick out tongue

But I totally agree with you. I read LoTR and the Hobbit and the Silmarillion and the Unfinished Tales over and over again... And I absolutely love Tolkien for his work, I really rather live in Middle-earth than here (concerning my thoughts, I mean)

Ariadne
The edit button is a very wonderful magical thing wink

LotR is definitely one of the best things ever though. I can't call myself a true book junkie because I haven't read the Silmarillion yet embarrasment but I'm going to and I really love the books. And some of the time Middle-earth does seem like a much better place to be than here.

Kitoky
Yes the edit button is heplful indeed.

cgtuna21
sry guys i didn't know

sauron
its not mass posting it was two different people at the beginning, i thought it was one to start with, thought we had our own kmc smeagol/gollum person....sadly not

tigereyes456
~ takes off hat, bows put hat back on head.~ lol jk
I LOVe the ocres, urukai, nazgul and PIPPIN"!

Discos
perhaps just the same image? Anyhows I enjoy reading the topics of people paying respects to the greateststory ever told!

cgtuna21
yup that would b me

cgtuna21
i wish i was an actor and do lotr movies

cgtuna21
well i wish

cgtuna21
has ne1 met the lotr cast

Kitoky
Slim to none, no one has

But I met Sean Bean for say....3 minutes?

cgtuna21
how? that's awesome

Kitoky
I was in New York for in December we were there to visit relatives and my brother and I went to the New York premiere and Sean Bean was well walking by and he saw me just standing there silently and he said hi, he actually signed my coat. XD

sauron
omg you met sean bean *jealous* sean bean.....boromir......love

Kitoky
And I think I caught a cold after standing out there for like 3 hours.

I didn't want to brag so don't make a big deal outta it ok? I don't want everyone to hate me...sad

sauron
i dont hate you big grin you should know i would never hate you, eben though you did make me die in the orli thread stick out tongue

Kitoky
I was trying to make the Orli thread die, not you! Honest!

fini
heyyyyyyyyyy pippintook i thought bashing the non readers of LOTR WAS MY job, lol glad to see SOMEONE else doing it.hehe

Bloom4ever
i luvv lotr, i cant belev sum ppl dont even kno what lotr is
i wish i culd jus walk thru the screen, i sooooooo want 2 liv in Middle-Earth wit all the elves, and my pplz

Kitoky
I wish I could walk through the screen and live in Minas Morgul and be with my dawgs.

cgtuna21
actually i'd like to live in rivendell or the shire better than minas morgul o and also my brother met elijah wood like 5 years ago in a state fairground thing in indianapolis like talking about his next movie coming up which was the faculty

Kitoky
Oh that's neat, atleast he wasn't freezing his ass off was he?

cgtuna21
no he wasn't it was in the summer

Kitoky
smart man...smart man......

cgtuna21
yes he's 16 yrs old now and he doesn't really like elijah

Kitoky
How could he not like Elijah!?!?

pip-foot
LOtR ROCKS! people who hate it just dont understand it.

azszhz
Tolkienhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/notworthy.gif i'm not worthy!!!!!

i saw the faculty it made me realize that Elijah gets bet up in almost every movie hes in laughing

cgtuna21
ya thats true i dont really think hes that good in some of his movies. but lotr he was great in it

Kitoky
I admit I've never heard of Elijah until FotR came out and I just thought, hey cute dude

cgtuna21
ya he better b in more great movies

cgtuna21
again will anybody still love and cherish lotr until there death... i sure will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.