Download return of the king??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

howie
Anyone tried downloading return of the king in kazaa yet? i just hate it when i download it and find out its not the right movie. all i need is an honest source.

Bagtatta
I haven't found it anywhere..guess you just have to wait.

I saw the first 2 DVD Rip quality over the internet months before the DVD came out so..maybe soon? I dunno. I hope so.

Exa
It's already downloadable, my cousin has it

But lets keep that illegal stuff out of KMC wink

Kitoky
Yes please, trying to download RotK is unexceptable, if such a LotR fan would go to such lengths then you are clearly not a true LotR fan.

fini
hey we have a downloaded TTT and FOTR and WE BOUGHT THE extended DVDs and went over10 times in cinema to watch it.........we are true fans, just needed to have it on computer really fast.

ATM4eternity
i dont think downloading it makes you a bad fan seeing as tho we are all probably gonna get the dvd the day it comes out and seen it in the theaters

sauron
yeah but downloading it doesnt make you a bad fan, i mean people just want to see it again and if thats the only choice then take it

if you can do
you will do

can i just say i have not downloaded it and i dont plan to, just calling people bad fans isnt exactly nice is it now big grin

howie
Oh PLEASE!! WHATever! I became a die hard fan probably before you were even born... stick out tongue Im just so addicted to this damn movie, i just have to keep watching it.

Kitoky
Oh my! I was being sarcastic in that last post, I'm sorry! embarrasment

howie
no harm done... beer burp!

Punker69
My computer isnt fast enough to download.

Smodden
same here, but i think it makes u more of a fan, but it also makes u a thief.

BingaBonga
I don't like the idea of Piracy at all. I don't think that it really even makes you more of a fan either. Especially when they catch you and sue you!

Smodden
yeah they start slammin 8th graders with lawsuits.

darn music ind!

Smodden
but i don't like the idea either, its not bein' loyal to PJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.