A few additions to my dvd collection.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead

bunnies = omens
that is a scary amout of dvds!

Evil Dead
what is scary is that I keep buying more because I never have anything to watch.

I'll be in the mood to watch a movie.......go to my dvd list......run down my list.........and decide I don't feel like watching any of them. Next comes a trip to the store to buy a couple more dvds.

bunnies = omens
lol I find it hard to part with money for some reason but I know the feeling.

I have quite a few dvds but Im never in the mood to watch a particular thing unless i just brought it!

Evil Dead
I'm the exact opposite.

I can want a dvd very badly.......and not buy it. There are countless dvds I want right now but havn't bought. I only buy dvds that I feel like watching that day. It's kind of like when you go to the video store......you only rent what you want to watch that evening. Same thing with me when I buy dvds.

I want the Red Dragon dvd. I'll go to the store and see it.....but then say, "I don't really feel like watching it right now" so I'll pass it up and buy something else I'm in the mood to watch at that exact moment. This ofcourse ends in me buying alot of dvds.

SuperNova
Thats nuts... You typed all that just so people could see your collection? Barly anyone cares man.

Evil Dead
haha.........do you think I would type that up? You're the crazy one.....

As you can see by my list (box sets, book 1, book 2) that is a catalog on my computer. I keep a print out of what dvds i own in a folder so I can easily find which movie I want to watch.....because all of my dvds are in CD binders (book 1, book 2) and not the cases as keeping them in their cases would take up too much room.

It's called copy and paste my friend............if you havn'te mastered cut/copy/paste on your computer, I'm sure you have done alot of unnecissary typing.

johnny_rotten
Evil Dead

m8 that's a fine list. Anyone would be proud to own it. I have over 400 titles now. I too run through my list and find nothing to watch...sad eh?

It's like an addiction to me though..that's also a bit sad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.