Harry Potter sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I don't care if this post gets deleted but i jus wanna say 1 thing. This trilogy sucks!!!4 real. Lord of the Rings is infinity beyond better than this piece of s***. The 3rd 1 looks ok which probalby is still gonna b bad but the other 2 were just painful. I hate there damn voices, I hate Ron Weasly and his afraid face, Harry Potter thinks he's such a badass which he would chopped to pieces by Gandalf(which there both wizards), Granger or whatever that girl is A MUMBLOOD, and the other actors all suck too.
Who would make this piece of trash books. I guesss J.K. Rowling did it to beat Lord of the Rings. Well sry u suck.

Go ahead make fun of me for makin this post but I don't give a
s***. This just is to throw up 2. I can't believe theres 3 left. OMG. I am going to ignore this at all costs.

Dogbert
well, i wasn't a big fan of the movies or the books, but they were ok,

VallejoKid707
the books suck, the movies are ok

starseeker
why do you have to be so mean by telling people who obviously like harry potter that it sucks? i know everyone has a right to voice their opinions, but totally critisizing harry potter is not gonna accomplish anything, so why say it to start a fight?

bLooMiLiCioUs
yes
why start a fight?
you're not gonna change our opinions,and we're not gonna change yours,so why bother?
and i happen to be a major lotr fan too,duh it's waay better but hey man,this is technically a CHILDRENS' SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so don't cmpare them!!!!!!

Switch13
The books were great! But the movies are like AWFUL mad They could have at least tried to make it better with maybe better actors and graphics, etc.
Im just voicing my opinion so no HP fans that like the movies get all pissed...

bLooMiLiCioUs
ah well...i think they did what they cld with what they hadyes
no doubt they cldve done better but still.....they did what they cld,and i must say,it was better than i expected actually...i thought it'd reeaaallly suck big time but they actually managed to bring a li'l life into the scenes...

shanie623
I'm not going to make fun of you. I'm just going to clear something up, because you messed up the facts and informations.

First of all, Harry Potter is NOT a trilogy (books and movies)... roll eyes (sarcastic)

2nd of all, what did you mean by "theres 3 left"? laughing The movies have like 4 more to go, and the books have 2 more to finale.

You said, "JK Rowling did it to beat Lord of the Rings.".. Wait, are you admitting that HP is better than LOTR? Honestly, I think they're in equal level because they have similar genre.

Hey, I'm not dissing LOTR. I love the LOTR trilogy. big grin But please notice that LOTR is a trilogy with one prequel, The Hobbit... And Harry Potter is NOT a trilogy. Sorry hon, get the facts straight before you start calling a very respectable book series "trash."

bLooMiLiCioUs
Happy Danceyou go girl!!!

Candy
i dont want to compare these two...
i tried, no chance, lord of the rings is of course bigger and everything. but harry potter is still cool, i like the way how jo writes.

cgtuna, have you only seen the films or read the books? The films were suck, that's right.
As well, Hermione is a likely Character, i think...
and not every potter lover hates lord of the rings, i dunno why everyone thinks who likes harry potter have to hate lord of the rings....
i luv the lord of the rings movies, and the books. and i luv the harry potter books =)
okay, it's yer opninion, but i dunno why to start a thread bout this...
we will both never never change our opinion, it's okay for me, if ya dont like harry potter, not everyoner have to love it...

Rachel Riddle
i agree with candy!
i loved the books, but i think the movies were kind of crab, cuz they made it more like a children's movie, while they are hidin' the seriousness which is especially in the 5th book important! i don't think it is a childrens book anymore....
you can't never ever compare lotr and hp! lotr is soooo big and mighty . no chance!
but i LOVED the harry potter books, i coulnd't live without them by now, but you don't have to like them! so, you can post your opinion, but we won't cange our opinion and really, get the straight facts before critizising....

Phoenix
first of all, I'm going to be the immature teenager that I am and stick my tongue out - stick out tongue

second of all, I'm going to point out that although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, please don't waste your time and ours by bashing Hrry Potter in his own forum.

finally, this thread is CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.