The Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
Do u guys like these Guys The Darkness ? wondering cuz i think they r funny smile

LanceWindu
They suck.

70-80's rehash bands suck.

The lead singer sounds like a woman.

Cemetry Slut
lol i know but they are funny i think

LanceWindu
If you say so.

If they would sing regular then they would be ok.

Cemetry Slut
yeah i know wot u mean

mechmoggy
I think they're cool, not the type of thing I'd buy but still pretty cool.

They're great for comedy value alone. wink

total metalhead
they really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really suck smile

loserib
sadly i do like this band they kinda of remind me of old queen and the guitars are pretty good

mechmoggy
You can really hear the queen influence in their music.

Plus I do think its all a bit tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken too seriously.

sugarxen
aye, tongue in cheek definately....fortunately a forgettable band...they just need to stop making catchy tunes...it warps my mind blink
teehee big grin

Aesma
Yeah, I love those guys, I wanna be in their videos! lol

Vampiree
I SO hate them.... They think that they're Queen and they try to immitate queen but NO ONE can be Freddy Mercury for god's sake!!! and definitely not that half naked, blonde, castrated WUSSY!!

sadge
i think theyre alrite

mistyblue772
i dont think they're very good.
I used to think they were funny but the lead singer goes around insulting other groups like the guy who made 'mad world' i dont think thats cool. sick sick sick They've got way too cocky! sad

cermiestar
they're not trying to imitate them.....they're taking the piss out of them stick out tongue

they're like the RHCP in their early days...before they went bad

TrAnCeDuO
omg...i just heard this band....ive never heard anything this gay before....man i hate them!

mechmoggy
Please don't use "gay" in a derogatory manner, its not cool.

TrAnCeDuO
sorry....what i meant to say was ive never heard of anything this terrible before(was that any better)

stinkfist462
i cant stand the darkness..

The Crow
yes funny, that's all for me!

duffy
i hate them with a passion

they're a bunch of silly ****ers

Killer
hehe... i have nothin agianst em smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.