Group Hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bridget firth
OK well it seems there are a lot of us depressed, blue or sad or pretty much suicidal atm. I think we need a seperate thread for this, that way, we are not talking about it all over the board and therefore can't be accused of attention seeking. If you don't have anything nice , helpful or constructive to say, don't post here, simple as. I may be a snivelling pool of crap on the floor atm but do not underestimate the rath that will occur if there is any member bashing on here for ppls problems ok.

so http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif throw your hat in and see if any of us can help, even just to know you aren't alone out there.

Cemetry Slut
aw a hug

clavis9495
:hugs: hehehehe

stormsgreat
can i have a hug, even though i don't no anyone here? My older sister just left for univrsity, and i'm not going to see her for months! sad

bridget firth
awwww of course you can have a hug, has she gone far away?

i started this for ppl to share problems, you know what they say a problem shared is..... well it's still a problem but sometimes it helps to know you're not alone you know.

stormsgreat
well shes only gone to nottingham which is about two hours away but i can't visit, cause i have to be at school.

LarryTheArch
im depressed but i need as kiss to get better...

Dirty Vader
I'm depressed because tomorrow's the worst f**king day ever.

crazy_c
aww cheer up http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/winkiss.gif

bridget firth
why's tomorrow the worst day ever?, except that we all have to go to work/school or both and that makes me anxious, dunno about you, but i just wanna stay in bed and post

stormsgreat
I have an inset day tommrow, thank god!

crazy_c
i dont have school till wedensady...... stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
I want to stay in bed and post too.

crazy_c
ah ont we all...to bad my pc is nowhere near my bed

bridget firth
well i have a laptop and ran my connection upstairs. hey only about 5 or 6 weeks until half term guys!!, keep looking at it that way

crazy_c
thats how i keep myself jolly! rolling on floor laughing

Dirty Vader
That's what gets me depressed. Another six weeks of hell.

crazy_c
just keep thinking of school holidays thats what stops me from being a moany cow...sometimes stick out tongue

bridget firth
hey that's how i keep myself sane!!!

Treehuggerjanie
*hugs evry1*
bye bye.xxxxmiss you!xxx

bridget firth
yeah i read you were leaving, that's too bad honey!! *big hug*, maybe you can get back on after a break for a while

crazy_c
*hugs janie* thats really mean of ure parents but you can probably sneak on sometimes yes

bridget firth
hey guys, i'm blue again, i need more hugs, i have spent the day trying to sort out other ppls problems in order to forget my own, but now i am exhausted and weepy.

crazy_c
awwwww *hugs bridget firth* http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hug.gif so whats wrong with your life?

§pearhead
*hugs firth* so whats goin on now?

bridget firth
i got cheated on, like a million times and THEN he tells me he loves me, obviously it's a lot more complicated than that but that's the shorthand. I love him so much, my heart is shattered into a million pieces, i can't stop crying, i have been shopping but having expensive taste i am approaching bankruptcy fast. i cant eat, can't sleep, although am going to bed soooo early and getting up late in an effort to not talk to him, but that just means i lay awake thinking about him. Then the reason i feel like this pops in my head and i'm ok for like 10 mins, which is when i want to put his balls in a blender, but then i remember how sweet he could be, but then after all the cheating, that was probably all a load of horse sh1t.

anyways that's the shorthand, minus messy details

thnx for the hugs btw

§pearhead
messed poor thing...im at a loss for words...

bridget firth
thanks mate, it sucks big time, i just feel so empty you know!?

§pearhead
ive had similar feelings but nothing that crushing... im so sad now sad

bridget firth
awwww am sorry, didn;t mean to bum you out. what happened?

§pearhead
similar story, but it wasn't true love. just a crush...

bridget firth
still hurts though right! if i wasn;t in the state i am in now, i would have thought the same, but i love him, but i can never be with him. You know i had a near perfect NYE. It snowed and it NEVER does that here, at midnight everyone went outside to listen for the church bells, it stuck midnight and we sang and drank champagne, the snow came down, i made a snowangel, and it was just missing that perfect kiss, like at the end of BJD, hmmmmmmmmm

§pearhead
yeah it does hurt...and to think that it was new years ...im heart broken for you...

bridget firth
hey don't you be heart broken too!! am broken enough for everyone!

§pearhead
nah it aint your fault im just too sensitive for my own good

crazy_c
awww poor bridget and spearhead *hugs them both*

bridget firth
hey spearhead that is not a fault and never let anyone ever tell you that!!! and thanks CC

§pearhead
well, thanks... happy

crazy_c
i wish i cud give you both my perkiness so wudnt feel so yucky rolling on floor laughing

§pearhead
ugh... i could use it...

bridget firth
me too honey beer i think will have to do though

crazy_c
*gives spearhead some perkiness in a bag* There ya goo! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sailor.gif

§pearhead
if it only were that easy...thanks though happy

crazy_c
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/schnauz.gif

silver_tears
awwwww I hope you guys all feel better yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.