Hadyen Christensen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
What do you think of Hayden Christensen.....or do you think we'll have to wait til the movie to make an accurate judgment?

Do you think Anakin's role was cast well?
What about Anakin in TPM....did Jake Lloyd hold up with your expectations of who Anakin should be????

Back to Hayden....will he make a good Anakin Skywalker????

ToMacco
Hayden will HAVE to be better than Jake Loyd.

bigsef2
personally, i think i would be a good anakin, especially considering id get to make out with natalie portman. then maybe shed be going out with ME right now instead of him. smile

ToMacco
Hayden was VERY good in Life as a House. I think he could be up for an Oscar. I think he will be good in "Clones".

yerssot
perhaps,

well, he got casted, that means SOMETHING ... right?

Ushgarak
I like Lloyd.

Christensen sounds a bit dull sometimes, to judge by the trailers, but by the same criteria he has the evil look and feel EXACTLY right.

ToMacco
Hey Ush, I suggest you see Life as a House. He is really good in that.

Ushgarak
As soon as it comes on satellite over here I'll be on it...

ToMacco
It's a pretty good movie. It's kind of a combination of a bunch of movies. I think Christiansen could get an Oscar nom. Wait, didn't I already say that?

Julie
Yes, you did, Uncle Trusty.

I haven't seen Life as a House, but I've been meaning to....when it comes out as a video I'll go rent it.

sithgirl123
I really want to see Shattered Glass with Hayden in it. From the trailor, it looks like a good movie.

sithgirl123
Also Life as a House too!

WillKempsgirl
He is soooooooo mine! He is all MINE!!!!!!!!
Oh and u spell his name Hayden Christensen.

peejay88
Meh, i don't know what everyone was expectin! It was never going to be a role where an actor could give an oscar winning performance anyway, seein as Star Wars is regarded as 'kids movies'. I'm just glad that Leonardo Dick-aprio was turned down. Imagine him doin all that crying?, it was barelytolerable with Hayden doin it. *Shudders*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.