Back to work/school?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Nooooo! I have to go back to work tomorrow. sad

Worst part is I left loads of work for myself when we broke up. I have a major software implementation project to carry on with and an ISO9000 external audit to prepare for.

I think I'm gonna cry. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

VallejoKid707
i have to go back skool. dammit. i dont wanna go back. im not happy at all. i have 2 projects i have to do when i get back. this isnt fun.

Dirty Vader
I have a project to, three texts to write, an essay and I have to do it today. Still havent started. Another month and a half of hassle before the next holidays. Just the thought of waking up at seven. Uhh!

Vampiree
oh shut up ye all! don't remind me!

mechmoggy
Oh damn, I forgot about my Uni work I have to do too....

I have 2 assignments that have to be in this month, which I was supposed to do during the break but didn't. embarrasment

I also have my ongoing final year project. sad

Fitch
just realised today that this is the last day...sad...I cannot belive this no...back to that prison..erm..school..we don't deserve this.I need to wake up early messed...anything but that,plz!!

BarmyBrummie
I've got tomorrow off cus its teacher training, i go back on tuesday but then i've got targeting day on wednesday which means i only go in for 15 minutes to discuss my new targets for the spring term then i go home. 3 day week!!!!

Dirty Vader
That's the worst part. Umong other things.

Dirty Vader
Damn you posted that right before I did. I meant about waking up early.

BarmyBrummie
Man, there is no way in hell i am going to be able to get up early tuesday morning. I've been waking up at 11:30 for the past week.

bridget firth
hey i have to be up at 6am for work/school as work is school sad i haven't done any planning, i haven't done any marking, i have slept mostly. will resume countdown as soon as monday hits, roll on half term, easter, another half term and summer mmmmmmmmm i wanna sleep more, is that wrong?

Dirty Vader
No, same here.

Fire
studying and exams that's my coming month

BarmyBrummie
Exams, exams and oh yeah.....more exams. God i hate being in year10

heen68
I've got exams aswell sad

mechmoggy
No exams for me this semester, just lots and lots of assignments instead.

I have to be at work for 7:00am tomorrow to get everything switched on and ready but I've been going to bed at 3-5am most days during the holiday. sad

Dirty Vader
I've been goin to bed at 9am-1pm most of the time during the holidays.

Dirty Vader
Today i havent gone to bed yet and its past my bedtime. Its 2.46 pm.
Tomorrow I'm gonna look like crap.

nazgulinthedark
i don't wanna go back sad

total metalhead
no more school for me big grin

also my job rules and sometimes i dont even have to work for days on end.

mechmoggy
Whatcha do TM?

total metalhead
im an (assistant) sound technician so we get hired out by band tour managers for gigs yes im still learning the ropes but soon i'll be fully trained. its cool though cos i get to meet all the performers after the shows happy all that and im still just 17.

mechmoggy
Kewl. cool

Raz
Woah, sounds like a lot of work messed

mechmoggy
No shiznit Raz.

Maybe I should pull a sicky.... whistle

Raz
Or maybe you could just do the work.

Nah! That would be silly wink

burlyman
im gunna miss waking up at 5 pm happy

grax cw, ict cw, biz cw, chem cw, 2 x maths cw, english essay, french.... sleep

total metalhead
thats why i quit school yes

burlyman
well last year of GCSEs..... then i got sixth form/college.......... then howver many years of uni no expression

total metalhead
you shall be an intelliget man by the end of it though

Dogbert
NOO!! i gotta go back to school tommorow! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

lil bitchiness
I have till 13th of this month!! raver I love Uni!

Raz
No exams?

lil bitchiness
Yeah...they are 4 weeks after i come back..so 4 weeks from 13th of Jan! sad

I should start revising now actually...confused

BingaBonga
I have to go back on Wenesday, that's better than tomorrow... smile

Lord_Andres
I have too go too school in 5 hours http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

silver_tears
confused crazy!!
I go back on Thursday stick out tongue
Have lots of work and exams in 3 weeks but I'm not bothered......
Oh and I have been getting up round 2 pm every day now embarrasment

Lord_Andres
I can sleep in 48 hours beat that

SilverFighter
Back to work tomorrow and then back to campus on the 14th!! bummer.... fun is over sad

BellaButterfly
I have school tmrw!!!! I don't want to go!!!!!

What I hate the most is waking up early!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Michael Myers 1
same here but i have monday off from school smile and i dont have any finals cuz i took them b4 break so its all good cool

Fallen Jedi
Damn you, whoever thought of school. *shakes fist* I've been going to bed no later than past 3 every morning and waking up around 11 or 12 in the afternoon. Now, I have to wake up at 7.

I don't wanna go back! I don't wanna go back. I just met some really intersting people on this site, and now I gotta revert my attention back to notes, tests, and studying. Curse it all!

silver_tears
haha the curse of KMC evil face
you have officially joined the dark side raver

Dirty Vader
I have to go to school in 2.30 hours. F*ck that!!! mad

DeNiro
I dont have to go back to school til tuesday this is great hey guys tommarow whne u r at work ill be thinking of all of u in my sleep which i am going to do for about 14 hours then ill get up to to the wasroom think of u during that time laugh a lil bit then either watch tv or go back to bed u guys can decide. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud *points and laughs*

it so funny though cause on KMC i think of Mech has this powerful person with many super human powers but then in the real world he has bosses and no powers kinda werid laughing out loud ur still god on kmc thouhg mech stick out tongue im not god ne where but the gym

and i dont mind going back to school this week i get my licsense oo ya

Fallen Jedi
Yes, indeed. I'm just about ready to hunt down and stick my lightsaber up any teachers' ass.

How are you still awake, Dirty Vader?

Dirty Vader
Yep

silver_tears
crazy wacko
I require 8 hours of sleep at least........
6 at night and 2 at school embarrasment

Fallen Jedi
Dirty Vader, you mean to tell me you have not slept one bit? How in the hell do you do it! The lease amount of sleep I had was 2 and half hours. I was barely awake. I was stumbling in the halls and falling asleep in class. My friend had to wake me. Luckily, there were people in front of me and the teacher didn't see.

Dirty Vader
Yeah but since I didnt sleep at all on saturday night and went to sleep at 7pm on sunday, well I woke up early as you can see. I'm thouroughly depressed.

Dirty Vader
Im my french gcse exam, I didnt sleep at all the night before and studied. i felt alright, did the test and i did quite well. Then in the morning there was the second part and I slep like 15 hours and I didnt do very well.

Fallen Jedi
Personally, I couldn't go a whole day without sleep. I'd be a walking zombie.

N.Tonks
I have school tomarrow sad Luckily, History's first, so I can get some extra sleep...

Dirty Vader
Well what i usualy do on the holidays is sleep at day and live at night. Nightlife's just great.

Fallen Jedi
Yeah, well I have spanish. And I sit in the fron row. Guess that means no ZZZs for me. *sighs*

DeNiro
god i sleep threw alot of my classes teachers dont care. i slept threw i swear to god 30 of my marketing clases or more i still passed it but i slept threw it all and she didnt care one bit it was so great it was second period and i was fully regenrated then i had lunch 3 rd period then i got to sleep in studdy hall then math but i woke up for english gym and scince

Dirty Vader
LoL, its possible I have a french test in the first hour, forgot about that sad

Fallen Jedi
That sucks for you, Dirty Vader. And as for me, my spanish teacher is expecting the class to speak up more, which mean I have to pay attention. And believe it or not...speaking spanish in class in now a daily quiz grade. Curse teachers, i tell ya!

DeNiro
hey dirty vader how old r u. i couldnt do that stay up all night then go to school i seriouly i need ten hours of sleep just to be ok to get up but 14 is about what i need to be good to actuyll get up on my own.

Fallen Jedi
I need sleep, but 14 hours seems a bit much.

DeNiro
no way 14 hours is perfect u get about 1 oclock get dress then u eat and go out at night it is great big grin

Dirty Vader
16. usualy when I slept to much the day before or want to stay late because something great is going on, I can stay up for hours. What will happen is tomorrow, well today, I'm gonna go to school and when I get back home, I'm gonna go to bed real early like 7 pm and do my homework tomorrow at 4 am because that's about what time I wake up when I do that, until I get the normal rythm back. I promise you doing your homework at that time is great, especialy when you study for a test that's coming in a few hours, because it stays fresh, in your mind and your not tired while you're doing it. Unlike when you do your homework after school.

Dirty Vader
I cant realy sleep 14 hours straight, apart from sunday mornings because they're real depressing.

Fallen Jedi
I've never done that before. I'm usually too busy just to go to bed early.

silver_tears
Im almost always too busy.......I used to sleep like 5 hours embarrasment

Fallen Jedi
And speaking of going to bed...its nearly 12:30 from where I'm from. So good night everyone. Tomorrow is going to be hell and a pain in our asses.

BellaButterfly
I hate school!!!!!!!!!!

silver_tears
night sweet dreams *waves*

Dirty Vader
Good night. Yeah school sucks big time.

BellaButterfly
WE should burn all the schools down muahahahahahahaha!

Dirty Vader
Its time for me to get ready to go to the shithole. Nooooooooooooooooo!

DeNiro
wow DV i couldnt imagine doing ur cycle. i mean u dont have fun at all u go to school then sleep then homework then school thats sucks. the only time during the week i have fun is going to the gym at 5 to 7 pm and lifting my ass off then i have to go home sad

Dirty Vader
I have fun on fridays after school as you probably may know. Oh and dont worry I dont always do this cycle. Its normaly until I get use to the normal cycle again. But come to think of it, its the one that makes the most sense, even though people might think its crazy.

Dirty Vader
then there's always the week-ends to have fun. hehehe...

Dirty Vader
I'm off to hell!

wicker_man
I don't actually mind returning to College, it will be good to see my old mates again, plus im never out of its shadow as i literally live two minutes away from the main campus, the works not bad either, doing a computer course im always connected to the net so it ain't all that bad.

§pearhead
school starts in an hour and a half sad im really bummed out right now...

DeNiro
well it is 12 oclcok and i am at home listening to mettalica. in my PJ's. just kicking back and relaxing wonder why there isnt alot of people on kmc oooo yea i forgot stick out tongue

Trinity_Matrix
I had to go back to school today...wasn't ready for it. And I've got exams all next week...so I have to study sad

DeNiro
sorry to here that and wow u live close to me T_M i live about 40 miles away from chicago.

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, really? I live about...5 miles outside of Chicago.

mechmoggy
Oooh work killed me yesterday.

When I got home, I ate my dinner and fell straight asleep. Of course I then woke around 9pm and couldn't get back to sleep, I ended up watching some documentry on Stalin till god knows what time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
ooh Stalin is cool, saddist psycho totaly nuts but cool

mechmoggy
I love stuff like that, its sad I know, but I found the programme gripping.

Of course you're right, he was a complete fruit-cake. Cuckoo.

silver_tears
I like watching documentaries yes
And let me just say going back to school after like 3 weeks is heart crushing sad

Trinity_Matrix
Especially when in your first week back at school you have 5 tests/quizzes, and then the next week is exams...

silver_tears
I had 4 tests and quizzes and exams in 2 weeks sad *cries*

Trinity_Matrix
My exams are next week, and I need to study for them...or at least for Calculus and Biology...I hate those classes sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.