Gollum V.S Dobby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vegeta13
well who do you think would win a battle out of:

Gollum, from the lord of the rings...or

Dobby the house elf, from harry potter...

Dobby confused Gollum

Exa
Gollum! Gollum! Gollum!

Definitely.

Kitoky
There's no competition, it's gollum for sure.

shadow link
well wat do u mean by win

doby would win a monopoly coz gollum would rip the board up forfeiting himself

but if u mean fighting i think doby coz doby has spells and stuff gollum doesnt

fini
true true, dobby can cast spells and stuff, i dont think gollum would stand a chance.

Now if they went in a cuss out war my money is on gollum ( from mtv movie awards)

Ariadne
Dobby can't have a wand though, so I don't know how much magic he would be capable of. If he could manage something like the Stunning Spell I think Dobby would win, but if it was just a real battle it would definitely be Gollum. I mean, he did some serious fighting with the hobbits, so Dobby wouldn't be much competition.

Pipage558
Gollum cuz he would start talking to himself and start to scare Doby!

nazgulinthedark
dobbey would probley be hurting himself, so gollum of course!

ash007
this is a Lord of the rings thread i am sure most people will say Gollum.

Also Nobby is really anoying laughing out loud

Ariadne
Dobby

Pipage558
GOLLUM! he would scary Doby to death by talking to himself! huh

azszhz
no competition its Gollum all the way
but if it were a case of Dobby vs. Smeagol then we might have more of a show unless somebody brought in the ring
then Smeagol would win

Kill Dobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowy_blue
Gollum can "literally" kill Dobby if he just wanted to in a real hand to hand fight without any magic. If we are to include magic on the other hand, Dobby can cast spells but if Gollum put on the Ring and be invisible, then Gollum would still win.

Gollum. smile

taotia
gollUm of cOurSe smile

shadow link
yeah it depends on wether gollum has the ring

Dirty Vader
Of course everyone says Gollum. This is LOTR forum, all the harry potter fans never come here. I'm no harry potter fun or Lotr fan but I'll say gollum anyway, he's a backstabing little bastard isnt he.

taotia
u bET!

cheney
dobby would nail gollum he can perform powerful magic he doesnt require a wand and now that he is free of service from the malfoys he is allowed to use it as he wishes

Discos
infact Gollum was a bit viscous when he first saw Frodo & sam "sleeping" so i would say Gollum, but of course that dwarf did have some powers of some sort

Maikahyandowen
gollum's a murdering psyco. dobby's too nice to beat him. plus he just isn't the hurting/kililng type. gollum definately is. go gollum, go gollum, go gollum.........

sauron
GOLLUM

strengths: speedy agile little thing, spindly fingers ideal or strangling..schitzophreniac so can swith from peace to war at a moments notice ideal for ambush suprise attacks, is all disfgured so nobody wants to touch him

weakness: the PRECIOUS (shower everthing with spit when sayig P)

DOBBY

strengths: can disappear and use magic
weakness: cannot do anything without masters permission...unfortunately master is dumbledore who does not condon violence and make dobby try and 'talk' it out, dobby would then be eradicated

hmm sounds about 100% - 0%

fairest i can say really

aniron
Gollum because he would bite dobby's finger off before he does magic, plus dobby is a wimp.

Maikahyandowen
total wimp. and he's not as strong.

Aesma
Die Dobby Die... smile

Gollum_Gal
no ones gunna ask me so ill just butt in the convos(not) lol i definately think that gollum would win cuz hes awesome and dobbys gay.

sheild_Eowyn
Gollum against Dobby- Two against one.
almost unfair, Id definitely say Gollum

Maikahyandowen
well, depends on if you're going by the evil part of gollum or the nice part of gollum. the evil part would kill dobby. the nice part would kill him if he took the ring. ha! that'd be hilarious! dobby gets the ring and gollum chases after him to get it back!! haha!!! filthy house elf, he stole the precious!!!!

cheney
true i guess dobby would lose cos he cant really be provoked that easily into using magic whereas gollum is a right out angry lil man

furious_socks
gollum would charm the socks off dobby becaise dobby has lots of socks. umm then he would rip them up dobby would cry leaving gollum feeling bad. then he would comfort dobby and they would get married. the only real winner is the government =s i dont know why. anyway at the wedding dobby levitates the cake (who guessed he's the bride) and it landed on his babyboo. umm thats all i got thankfully rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maikahyandowen
uhhhhh.............. anyone else confused by that? What the f**k? confused

cermiestar
did anyone see that animation where gollum runs along and rips gandalf's head off? stick out tongue

weegie
DOBBY!!!!!!!! of corse dobby wud win, he can do spells. Even if gollum had the ring he wud still win. Dobby could probably face that Saruman guy and win!

GO DOBBY!!!
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/boxing.gif DOBBY
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/boxed.gif
GOLLUM

Maikahyandowen
you're not serious. are you????

sauron
yeah i saw gollum wiping out gandy stick out tongue

dobby beating gollum and saruman....right theres a third person i must ban from blue smarties

do more harm than they do good these smarties

Maikahyandowen
blue smarties? what is blue smarties, precious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.