Once again, The C-3PO Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBorgie
OK, i once brought up something about 3PO, but now i am thinking, what exactly happens to 3PO during Ep.II and Ep.III. He obviously meets up with R2 again, and they act all "nice" and become great friends. But how does 3PO make his way into anakin/obi/amidalla?/sidious!?! My only guess is anaking freeing the slaves and taking his droid with him. So cliched...so george lucas. My fantasy...Sidious luring anaking to the dark side by using his droid. Anakin was emotional over 3PO...right? laughing out loud

DarthBorgie
I am sad that i am such an ignorant fool for endorsing a C-3PO topic on the forum. Shame on me...sad

Ushgarak
I'm pretty sure that the problem here is that everyone agrees with you, including the unlikeliness of your theory being right... trouble is, without anyone thinking you are a brainless **** for saying such a stupid thing, they aren't inclined to answer...

Heck, I've answered. I don't think that!

DarthBorgie
*sniff*, im only a brainless twit 70% of the time though...

Dim
Ah Borgie..don't be sad..I think you're theory's fun! laughing out loud , But I kinda of doubt Ankin turns to the dark side over his droid though..even though...I think it would be a nice little side kids book in the future. smile

Thrax
I think C3PO is actually a Jedi Knight because he absorbed some of Anakins affintity with the force when he was made. He will be Sidious next Sith apprentice only to be defeated when R2D2 reprograms him removing all capability for evil from him and making him supercamp thus cementing their friendship forever.

Ushgarak
You're making that up, aren't you? I can tell by your little hints...

DarthBorgie
No, no, C3PO is Dooku, who is Tyranus, who is Yoda, who is Padme, who is Palpatine, who is Sidious, who is Jar Jar.

Ushgarak
Blimey, it all makes sense now...

DarthBorgie
I knew it would

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.