A Scary Theory!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth
Now I've been thinking about this for a long time and it chills my bones to even talk about the theory I have come up with.

As I kept hearing rumors, an important name that is flying around, stayed in my head.... "Sarai Fett" Okay... (breath) Now let's say that this is Boba Fett's mother, following? Ok... (breath) Now we have also been hearing rumors about Cristopher Lee's character... Some people say he is either Count Dooku or Darth Tyranus. Following? Okay, well what if Count Dooku used to be a Jedi in the past, and he somehow became a rebel Jedi, and turned to the dark side, and became a Sith secretly... "Hard to see the dark side is" Following?

Okay... well, let's say that after he rebelled against the Jedi, he left to become his own man of importance while he secretly trained as a Sith with Sidious and Maul. Following? As he continued to be this man of importance (Count Dooku) and secretly training as a sith (Darth Tyranus) he lived in... oh let's take a wild guess here... TATOOINE. Okay... okay... (breath) so if Count Dooku is to be a man of importance in Tatooine he HAS to have slaves right? (Just like Wattoo had Anakin). correct?

Okay... well what if Count Dooku had 2 of his slaves be "Sarai Fett" and... are you ready for this... SMHI SKYWALKER!!!?

Okay... now let's say that Count Dooku is looking to get rid of Sidious and Maul, and follow his own path as a Sith, and be THE master sith? remember: There can only be 2 siths, no more no less. What if he wanted an offspring and have his own son be A GREAT APPRENTICE, and together rule the galaxy. (kind of what Vader wanted with Luke).

Well let's say that Count Dooku fathers 2 different sons, one from her slave Sarai Fett, and one from her other slave Shmi Skywalker!!!!! Guess who the offsprings are gonna be ladies and getleman.... YES! Boba Fett and Anakin!!! So Anakin and Boba Fett can be related as step-brothers, and Anakin's father could be Count Dooku (Cristopher Lee). Yes I know! Shmi declared in Episode I that Anakin had no father... but I'm not so sure I buy into that.... Listen:

Have you guys seen the sith marks in the roof of Anakin's room in Episode I? They are painted on the ceiling and they have the marks of black and red (seen in Maul's face)... So his house is marked by the sith... Shmi probably lied to Qui-Gon... I don't know... but it is scary and cool to think that this theory is true. Boba fett and Anakin related as step-brothers! Wow! Give me a tequilla!
Make of this what you will.

Darth Daft
That, I must say, is a rather interesting theorie, Darth. I agree that it is very possible and after all, Rick MacCallum (or someone else from Lucasfilm) did say that once we see Episode 2 we will think of Boba Fett VERY differently when we watch the OT. And George Lucas told us to forget EVERYTHING we thought we knew about Boba. That includes the info on his old name, Jaster Mareel and the fact that he was a journeyman protector on Concord Dawn.
So he is now a completely new character introduced to us in Episode 2. Well, practically.
And the possibilities of Lee being Anakin's father is a good thought. After all, he will be weilding a lightsabre, so he does have a connection with the Force.
Thanx Darth. Great first post.

Gundark
Impressive. Most impressive. That took a lot of thought and effort, Darth. Anything is a possibility, and you've certainly tied that story line together into a possible one.

queeq
Not bad, but a little far fetched for me.

Step-brothers? That's all way to complicated. We had too many people being related already. And McCallum is sometimes a little too overenthousiastic about things. I wonder sometimes if he really digs SW deep inside or just fancies GL.

Anyway, it seemed to me from the storyboards that young Boba looked like a padawan. Now his force sensitiveness could be from some kind of Jedi. But if his father was Dooku, how would we look at it completely different? We don't know him. But if young Boba was a Jedi padawan, now that's something else.

queeq out

Darth Daft
I guess so. We will certainly be seeing at least one new Jedi hopeful, played by five-year-old Phoebe Yiamkiati, a Chinese-American girl.
And there are two young boys cast for Episode 2 who could possibly be playing Boba Fett.
One is Daniel Logan, a thirteen-year-old New Zealander, who has been described as playing a "young boy," which is pretty darn obvious considering he's 13. So I guess he could certainly be playing Boba Fett if they give as little detail as that away.
The other boy is Matt Doran, who played Mouse in the Matrix. He is actually in his twenties I think, but he looks a lot younger, so he could possibly play Boba Fett. All that's known is that he will play a "trouble maker" and I could actually imagine Boba Fett suiting that sort of character when he was younger.

UnknownBountyHunter
That theory is too complicating with the original trilogy.

Darth Daft
I don't believe it is. It's not that complicated. It would make a good way for Anakin to join Palpatine. He meets his true father, Count Dooku, who is the partner of Palpatine. Dooku trains his son in the Sith Arts and realises that in his old age, Anakin should take his place as a Sith. So Anakin joins with Palpatine and is his new apprentice. That would work quite well, I think.

queeq
So you would have the father tempt his son into darkness in the PT and the son turn his father back to the lightside in ROTJ. Hmm, not bad. But the entire thing still seems to complicated to me and needs too much explaining.

queeq out

Gundark
It would probably be easier to spell that all out in the novel, but maybe not the film.

queeq
I agree, it takes too much boring time in a movie to tell all this.

queeq out

Darth Daft
Why do you find it so complicated? Ok, let's forget about the Boba Fett brother thing and just concentrate on the possibility that Count Dooku is Anakin's father. It wouldn't be hard to explain.
1. We are introduced to Count Dooku as he joins Palpatine.
2. Anakin frees Shmi from Tatooine and she stays on Coruscant.
3. During some sort of battle, Dooku is on Coruscant and sees Shmi. They talk to each other and we find out that they were once a married couple. Anakin is there the whole time and here's this, amazed to finally see his true father.
4. Later on in the movie Dooku and Anakin meet and Dooku begins to tell him of the power of the Dark Side and how great it is to be a Sith, thus beginning Anakin's temptation to go down the path of evil.

And there you go. Now is that complicated? I don't think so. And it wouldn't be the MAIN plotline. It just goes on while all the other love themes and battles takes place.

queeq
It gets weird if Boba becomes Anakin's stepbrother.
The dramatic problem for me is that we don't know Dooku, we have no affiliations with him either good or bad. So now he is suddenly Anakin's bad daddy. Too much of a parrallel with the OT (history repeating, right?) and what would it say? How would it explain Anakin's extremely high midi-count?

Also, if Dooku was already a Sith during Maul's last days, there might be a problem with the "two-only" rule.

queeq out

UnknownBountyHunter
This belongs in the "Theories that leave us dreaming, but not in reality" Forum smile Xizor's hope for Prince Xizor to appear can be in there too! smile

Xantos Clone
I TAKE DARTH AS MY PADAWAN LEARNER....

Hey not bad Darth!...As most of you may know, I have posted my suspicions of Shmi (the sith music scene...and the sith markings on the cieling..) Her face in that scence shows more than concern...it is clearly the look of a mother hiding something to protect her child or herself.

She may be hiding a big dark secret because she wants the best for anakin and this secret may ruin the chances of qui gon training the boy...

I do hope Boba Fett is a better character than we have seen already...although I always thought he looked cool, he never impressed me at all...(what a laim way to die...I could have killed him....geez) let's hope the fett we have seen in the OT is a cheap clone of the real one...

Mace23
Okay Darth you say this is something that you have been thinking about for along time but it looks pretty familiar to me It seems that Episode-X posted this news about 4 days before you. Now maybe you are their source I can't say but it looks like you just copied someone elses news and took it for your own. You can check out their post dated Oct 28 at the address below.

episode-x.com/news/archiv...er00.shtml

Darth Daft
I only don't visit that site. All the stuff I have ever post here has been either an idea by myself or something from theForce.net or the official site. I don't visit places like Aldera.net or Naboonline or Episode X. Sorry if you don't believe me, but that's about all I can say.

queeq
I believe you. Original ideas sometimes spring from different sources.

I agree that Shmi is hiding something. I also think QUi-Gon was wrong in assuming Anakin was conceived by midi's. But how this will work out, I don;t really know. One thing I do not like to see is Palpy turning out to be Anakin's pop.

queeq out

UnknownBountyHunter
Mace outted you! eek! Bad boy Darth! Bad!!

Darth Daft
I think people are going to suspect that I copied JM3838 on the topic about the new select pic. I mentioned it in a topic and said almost exactly the same description as he had in another topic earlier before I had seen it. It was just coincidence though.

Mace23
I'm confused now. Are Darth and Darth Daft the same person? Mt post was directed at Darth. If they are the same person tehn Darth Daft is responding to himself which is weird. If they are not then I apologize to Darth Daft as I was not accusing you of anything. I was simply replying to the first post. I realize that theories about the film pop up at the same time from different people by simply going off of the most recent news.

queeq
I don't get it either... What's going on Darth (Daft)?

queeq out

Darth Daft
Oh right. I see, Mace Windu. No I'm a different person to Darth. If he were to come back here and be a more regular user then I'd probably suggest to him to add something onto the end of Darth, so that it causes less confusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.