back2back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
wouldn't it be great if the cinemas would show FotR, TTT and RotK back to back? I know it would be about twelve hours, but maybe wwit would work?

Exa
Backtoback? You mean without breaks? eek!

nazgulinthedark
that would be just awesome, and show the extended veraion of them too! that'd be so cool!

Discos
there is a cinema near my town which could do that in the nearfuture probably, it is a "classic" cinema, it doesn't show the new films ie X-Men 2, ROTK, Pirates of the carabbian. But instead goldie oldies like the Godfather, James Bond, Airplane, Midnight Express etc

Aurora
A Few cinema's did do that when ROTK came out. Only 99 theaters were allowed but they showed the EE of FOTR and TTT and then an eairly showing of ROTK. Trilogy Tuesday. I went, the tickets were $35 and It was 12hours. I was at the theater for 20 hours.

Kitoky
Dear Lord, my ass would be hurting like hell.
7 bucks worth of tickets and 20 bucks worth of popcorn.

fini
oh the bloodclots in my legs

Aurora
I made it through w/o many scares, other than I will probally NEVER have that great an experiance in a theater the rest of my life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.