The Grand Tarkin in Episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
this is who plays Tarkin!

super shadow GL
this is what he will look like!

Dirty Vader
Wow not bad at all. He realy does look like Peter Cushing. I hope he acts near as good as him.

super shadow GL
i hope so too man or the whole thing is just srewed

yerssot
don't jump on your horse quite yet
he said he would be in it, he never said which part he will play
though imho, I think he'll play Tarkin too

super shadow GL
i know

LanceWindu
He could play anyone...

And just about anyone else can play Tarkin, it's all prosthetics.

Dirty Vader
Did you see how he looks with all the make up. Of course he's gonna play tarkin. He ha the same cheak bones, the same hair cut. i hope he's a good voice impersonator. I think I saw this guy somewhere, but i dont remember where.

LanceWindu
Farscape.

Dirty Vader
Yeah probably there, in which case he's a lucky b****d, because farscape realy sucks.

Lyn
The make-up looks fantastic!!

What was he in Farscape??

hana_skywalker
He's very similar to the Old Trilogy actor.

Rebel Racer
yea, looks awesome, but I hope his voice is the same. Tarkin without his classic voice = nothing.

LanceWindu
We don't even know if he has a speaking role though, he could just be mainly a background character.

Rebel Racer
possible... but ive got a feeling he'll say something to anakin/vader, or one of his lower officers or somethin like that.

Lyn
GL would have to identify him as Tarkin. If I wasn't on this forum and hadn't seen this picture or heard the rumours etc. then when I see the film in 2005 I'd have no idea who he is.

yerssot
well, if he is in a uniform, and perhaps the emperor says something like:
"Young admiral (hey, he has to get promotion first wink) Tarkin here, will oversee the construction of the Death Star."
and than he comes forwards and nods

that's clear enough than wink

Lyn
That'd satisfy me.

yerssot
well, I'm sure if you ask nicely he would perform a little tapdance for you too stick out tongue

Lyn
laughing

rustiswordz
Wayne pygram plays the charismatic, leather fetish clad Scorpious from Farscape.

Scorpious is a high ranking, and VERY dangerous commander of the Peacekeepers. A stormtrooper like, human looking millitary race of aliens called Sebatians.

Frankly the BEST bad guy only surpassed by Vader himself.

Trust me Pygram IS THAT good.

The One Part 2
Tarkin is definitely going to be in Episode III. It's the only secret that hasn't been confirmed yet. I will be disappointed if I'm wrong, but the movie will rock nonetheless. I would just love if Lucas subtly showed just how much power Tarkin commands in the Empire.

Lyn
Scorpius...of course!! I was watching an episode last night and thought that's who it was. He is an EXCELLENT baddie.

Thanks rustiswordz. thumb up happy

ThePurifier
That's the best Prequel trillogy casting ever. Looks like Tarkin...wow.

super shadow GL
it so good it gave me goosbumpts when i saw it

Sith Master X
Anyone know how much of Tarkin we'll be seeing in Episode 3?

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
i would say about 5minutes

Darth Venom
Here's a better pic and look how they compare wink

Darth Venom
or this 1

super shadow GL
good pics guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.