Heroes of Might and Magic III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Dose anyone know how many expansion packs there is for Heroes III? and what they are called?

Thxsmile

Gotwa
I find that series kind of outdated now, but I guess that's just me.

Lord_Andres
it's always fun to play HoMM I can play for hours and hours witout getting tired of itsmile

Linkalicious
both of you are right....yes it is kinda old by now, but yes it is fun and well worth hours upon hours of play time.

Strangelove
I ran a search and this came up, I thought I'd bump it because this game is so awesome.

I'm pretty good at playing any of the towns, I have my own separate strategies for each, but overall I like to play defensively until I get my army built up to massive proportions.

Another part of my strategy that some people find odd is that I only play with one hero. I like to consolidate all of my power into one guy: armies, spells, artifacts. And once you get Fly and/or Town Portal, it becomes really easy to manage your entire territory with just one hero.

How bout you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.