Pirate Name...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Switch13
I really need to stop posting quizzes laughing out loud Anywhos take the test to reveal your Pirate name

Whats your pirate name?

Myself:

Black Anne Roberts
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pirate2.gif stick out tongue

.:[Kamikaze]:.
mine is..

Black Anne Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

pirate http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/pirate2.gif

samIam
Mad Mary Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Orlando_Lover45
Ha! My name is Captin Bess Flint! HAHAHAHA! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Fallen Jedi
Pirate name? Not sure. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Me:
Mad Charity Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

really_bad_eggs
mine is

Dirty Mary Kidd.....maybe i did something wrong....i'm taking that test again!!!!!!!!!! :/

Orli'sElf7
Captain Anne Kidd....has a ring to it lol

Orli'sElf7
Took it again....Iron Jenny Kidd....hmmm

Laviera_j
Dread Pirate Flint. hmmmm

I took it again. I like this one better.thumb up
Captain Charity Cash
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe it's like a total preppy pirate hehehehedevil

Tela<3sHaldir
Iron Jenny Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Orli'sElf7
lool yes it is!!! yay!!...i mean uhm...arrr!!!

Caribbean_Chick
hehehe like omg arrr!!!!

lolz sorrystick out tonguestick out tongueI strive ti be differentstick out tonguewink

BellaButterfly
Mad Charity Bonney &lt;That my name thats my name !!!

It is like so Cute bunny

Caribbean_Chick
hehe Charity juss like *---* except she had a different last namesmilesmile

orlilover42
I'm Iron Mary Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

Lyn
According to this quiz, my pirate name is:

"...Mad Dog Cash..."

~Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

I think the musical bit is me, but the rest...hmm...

Caribbean_Chick
hehe your crazylaughinglaughingwacko

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Dread Pirate Rackham.. (pronounced RACKem)

tates8
Mad Grace Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Orlando_Lover45
Iron Bess Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

captain fred
Red Tom Bonney arr

captain fred
now im Red Tom Flint i prefer that one

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

khalla
Bloody Anne Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

ancietwisdom
cool Captain Libra Seas
is my name. The sweet and sexy pirate on the high seas!
I may be sweet, but I fight dirty........

jack's dudess
i dont want to say mine...................it's too true........

ancietwisdom
wink I'm not so sure about you being a monkey.....
Please, I want to know what your real name is, well?

mmmmmm_ob :)
well im Bloody Anne Bonney.....i don think i sound 2 nice :P
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
.....i think i sound scary....

iluvorlando
Calico Bess Kidd

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

So i'm the Calico Bess Kidd....i'm not sure how i feel about that....

airangel429
Iron Anne Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

airangel429
(bumping)

Unholy_Cheese
Whjats this thread meant to mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.